16&Pregnant and Teen mom

Im sorry but have you heard him? Half the time he makes the situation a hell of a lot worse by what comes out of his mouth! I am not backing her by any means but he could really do with shutting up sometimes.

Im sorry but have you heard him? Half the time he makes the situation a hell of a lot worse by what comes out of his mouth! I am not backing her by any means but he could really do with shutting up sometimes.

Oh yeah I remember once they were at the dollar store buying things for Leah's birthday party and he was telling her she has to pay for everything, it's his daughter too! I totally can see why she gets angry with him, the hitting part still isn't justified though, but yeah he's not much of a saint either. It's obvious they didn't have a very good relationship and having a kid really just made it all worse.

Yeah definitely the hitting isnt justified one bit but he is a fool sometimes. She said she wanted to go and get an education and instead of being really supportive and shutting up he had to add his little bit and say something like yeah well I want a clever girlfriend or whatever he said. I sat there looking a little puzzled. I think I would have whacked him too. rude git

They both annoy the crap outta me..they're toxic for each other!..not to mention the poor child

I LOVE 16 and pregnand and teen mom
over in UK i think we are onto series 2 of the 1st teen mom !

I love caitlyn and tyler, i really hope they sort out the rough patch cause they are lovely together. They did a really brave thing giving their daughter up for adoption. i sometimes watch the re runs of 16 and pregnant and just cry!

Amber and Gary should not be together, its such a shame they have a lovely little girl i nthe middle of all the crap! i couldnt beleive that she thought she was pregnant again!

Farrah is a bit of an idiot tbf, i didnt really like her in the 1st series and this whole drama with her mom.

i love maci though, she seems so down to eath but her ex ryan is a complete waste of space! shame cause he's soo good looking too!

just checked out that link teen mom 2 looks soo good! cant wait for it to come to the UK!

Yeah, I can't wait till we start getting Teen Mom 2 here! I know it's gonna be forever though.grr lol

I watched both, I love it! The 2 that gave their baby up for adoption are my faves, they're gona be such great parents when they're ready!

shes awful! broke wee caitlyns heart wen she didnt support her!

did you see the last one were she went prom dress shopping?

^ yeah that was awful! poor girl!

i felt a bit sorry for amber too when gary was saying he wasnt going to watch leah that was just plain mean! was glad he came back though

nope! they shoud just cut there losses and go their own way!
however i dont think it's all amber or all gary i think there both halfy halfy as to whos worse and when she was in garys mums and left, i think the other dude was VERY rude to her!

I think farrahs finally started to be a mum now which im glad to see

Farrah drove me MAD at the start! she never saw that poor baby! glad she wised up once she saw where'd she'd have to live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->