16&Pregnant and Teen mom

Jenelle smoked weed when she was pregnant and claimed her dr told her it was okay! I find it shocking that some people can be THAT stupid :wacko:

I hardly try to judge the girls on 16 and Pregnant and the on Teen Mom, just Jenelle really acts like a horrid mom. Her mother works full time and takes care of the baby and what does Jenelle do?

I think on Teen Mom when Farrah was going out, MTV just showed the times she went out on the show, and not the times Farrah was with Sophia (that's what Farrah said). But Jenelle's mom was telling her, "You've gone out every night this week!"

Jenelle does not want to take care of her baby and she should have just listened to her mom's advice - if she didn't want to take care of him, give him to a family who does!

Jenelle smoked weed when she was pregnant and claimed her dr told her it was okay! I find it shocking that some people can be THAT stupid :wacko:

UGH! It's bad enough to do drugs to damage yourself but it's another thing to damage an innocent life! I knew girls who I went to highschool with who were pregnant and they were still doing cocaine and all of that. It's really disgusting and I can't believe how selfish and irresponsible people can be when it comes to another life. It's girls like that who think having a baby is just a game and not a HUGE responsibility.:growlmad:

I hardly try to judge the girls on 16 and Pregnant and the on Teen Mom, just Jenelle really acts like a horrid mom. Her mother works full time and takes care of the baby and what does Jenelle do?

I think on Teen Mom when Farrah was going out, MTV just showed the times she went out on the show, and not the times Farrah was with Sophia (that's what Farrah said). But Jenelle's mom was telling her, "You've gone out every night this week!"

Jenelle does not want to take care of her baby and she should have just listened to her mom's advice - if she didn't want to take care of him, give him to a family who does!

Couldn't agree more :thumbup:

Last News report on Amber:

'Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood was released from an Indiana jail yesterday after a mandatory 24-hour stay.

She was hauled in earlier this week after a video surfaced of Portwood waging a violent beat-down on ex-fiance Gary Shirley.

Portwood's lawyer posted $5,000 bail and automatically entered a "not guilty" plea.

In the video, Portwood -- who's recently taken up martial arts -- strangles Shirley and punches him in the face.

She was charged with two-felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect and one misdemeanor. She is prohibited from having contact with her 2-year old daughter, Leah, and Shirley.

She is set to return to court Feb. 28 for sentencing and faces three years behind bars and up to $10,000 in fines if convicted on all counts.

Read more: https://www.nypost.com/p/entertainm...se_after_A0WIW1vwwsALqtQPj55MOK#ixzz19VjA0g10

That is horrible. She is such an idiot for doing that knowing full well there was a camera crew behind her filming the entire thing. I think she deserves to go to jail for it but I feel terrible for her that she can't see her daughter.

Yeah that's sad she can't see her daughter now, but she shouldn't have acted like that!

i feel sorry 4 her, that gary is a waste of space

Have you watched the program?! Gary may be lazy but Amber is actually abusive towards him, in one episode she tells him to be a man and smack their baby! Its still domestic violence even if the man is the victim.

Have you watched the program?! Gary may be lazy but Amber is actually abusive towards him, in one episode she tells him to be a man and smack their baby! Its still domestic violence even if the man is the victim.

:shock: OMG
It is rare for the roles to be reversed like that, but she's the perfect example that it does happen. He is lazy but he has damn good self control not putting his hands on her after all she puts him through! I can't believe she told him to smack the baby though, what was she doing?! Couldn't have been that bad, she's just a baby after all.

yes i have watched the program thank you very much.

i didnt say i agreed with her hitting him did i????? i dont agree that she hit him, but i can understand that she felt she had no other way of getting through to him, its not alway black and white you know. Also mtv edit that show so we dont see everything so we dont really know what is going on, i feel sorry for both of them they clearly shouldnt be together, but i not going to slag amber off.

i didnt say i agreed with her hitting him did i????? i dont agree that she hit him, but i can understand that she felt she had no other way of getting through to him, its not alway black and white you know. Also mtv edit that show so we dont see everything so we dont really know what is going on, i feel sorry for both of them they clearly shouldnt be together, but i not going to slag amber off.

Whoa hey I don't think anyone was trying to upset you there, you seem a little aggravated, we're all friends here :hugs:

I'm sorry but that is a TERRIBLE excuse for domestic violence!

I'm sorry but that is a TERRIBLE excuse for domestic violence!

Imagine if a guy tried to use that excuse! "Well she just wouldn't listen and she was being annoying so I hit her, that's ok though right?"
I'm really glad she isn't getting away with it though like a lot of girls would. I've seen girls beating up on guys a lot and the poor guys are really scared and afraid to say anything because they'll be laughed at. I guess they're just easy targets because if they do hit back you can pin all the blame on the guy and become the victim but if they don't then you get to release all your anger. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->