**16DPO CLEARBLUE+ PG9 ?*BFP Brand PT and EVAP's? need eyes and help!

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Hey, ladies, I just got a big pack of BFP brand PT strips and I tested with them today with FMU, SMU, and what looked like very diluted TMU (it's was really light in color) the FMU and TMU I don't see anything on them, even after they have dried, but the SMU, which was like 8-10 hour hold (I know I am crazy) was really concentrated and nice and dark. What you want for PT testing, basically. Well as it was developing, I could swear that I could see a very very faint squinter, but now that it has dried, I can see it even better. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this brand and if they have an issue with evaps a lot, or if this might really be the start of BFP? I'll try to load a pic but I doubt you'll be able to see what I'm seeing bc it's so faint.

https://i64.tinypic.com/juk6qq.jpg

I can BARELY see it in this one

They dont get great reviews on Amazon or BabyCenter or CountdownToPregnancy. : (

That's a bummer, bc they are better Quality. They are wider, thicker so they are more durable, prettier package, lots of dye in them, I'm just wondering about evaps and if they a decent at picking up early hcg or if they only work later on......

with some exciting news, as I was browsing FF today I decided to look and see if there were any charts similar to mine with same bd pattern, pre o temps and post o temps and this is what popped up: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?c=search&sub=search

Every other month, I've never been able to put all those things in for similarities and have anything come up, I've always had to only look for one thing, like bd pattern or just one set of temps and IF anything at ALL came up it would always be like one chart, and majority of the time it would be a mc chart or cp. I'm a little excited but don't want to get too excited over it....

BUT even my small longer dip over the first part past O and then my below coverline dip at 7dpo are things that look VERY similar to a lot of those charts :happydance: I can't help it...

Hey it is good news about the chart!!

I kind of do see something really faint in the tests but it's so early and I wouldn't trust it yet, partly because I don't know why but you get obvious but really faint lines every month, maybe it is the make up of your pee or something? But because of that I would rather see something darker you know? You are way early and your chart looks great so fingers crossed for this month!!

that's a lovely dip at 7dpo looks very promising, and i can see something Very faint on your tests i hope its the start of something <3

Hey it is good news about the chart!!

I kind of do see something really faint in the tests but it's so early and I wouldn't trust it yet, partly because I don't know why but you get obvious but really faint lines every month, maybe it is the make up of your pee or something? But because of that I would rather see something darker you know? You are way early and your chart looks great so fingers crossed for this month!!

that's a lovely dip at 7dpo looks very promising, and i can see something Very faint on your tests i hope its the start of something <3

crazylilth1ng- I KNOW!! I actually think that I may be one of the small %age of women who do not have a "resting/non pregnant" hcg level of 0. Like maybe it's a 1 or 2? BC most of my test that I use are lab quality, not OTC tests, so they can pick up that low of a level. BUT I did an FRER today (thank's BTW, BlueMoonBubba! :hugs: ) and I don't EVER get anything on them. I swear I see a super duper faint line on it. It's one of those lines that you can only see when you turn it just right in just the right lighting, but either i'm going crazy or their really is super faint pink line on there. I'm not going to bother with pics, bc I can hardly see it in RL, so I know it won't transfer well. But It's something that's never happened before, even when I had even more convincing lines on other tests my FRER's were NEG's, and - with my CP's too.

Bluemoon- I hope so. One of the tests you sent is showing the faintest hint of something at 8/9dpo (it's was 1am so really 8 dpo, but tech 9) read ^ for more on that one. Thanks for looking I'm keeping my fingers crossed, if you look at my charts and compare this month to ALL of my others it's insane how different this month is. I don't know if it's bc something is a brewing or it's just the supp's, but the difference's in my chart is astonishing either way.

Oh, I also got a super squinter on an EPT, but it's blue dye, so I am not counting it, bc I've had some real convincing starter lines that were nothing with them (not ept's though, the cheap equate one's) so maybe FX'd

And I had insomnia tonight, so unfortunately, I will not have a new BBT to put in :( Bummer. Wanted to see it shoot up to tri phasic, lol

The chart with that 7dpo dip does look good. I'm not seeing anything on the tests but it is still early. Especially if you just implanted a couple days ago. Fxed!

I actually did end up falling asleep for exactly three hrs, so I went ahead and counted it. But I'm not feeling anything about it "triphasic" as I have even had FF alert me with a pop up that my chart has went tri and it end in a bfn....so.........

Yeah I have had pretty charts and long lps so I only put stock in hpts. Have you ever temped with just 3 hours? Every body is different, but I need 4+ to get an accurate temp. Otherwise it's up to half a degree higher than it should be. I can usually tell by how fast my heart is going/chest feels

When are you testing again?

Yeah I have had pretty charts and long lps so I only put stock in hpts. Have you ever temped with just 3 hours? Every body is different, but I need 4+ to get an accurate temp. Otherwise it's up to half a degree higher than it should be. I can usually tell by how fast my heart is going/chest feels

When are you testing again?

Yes, I've temped before with just three hrs, I am I guess lucky when it comes to temping, bc my body is not super sensitive when it comes to my BBT's. It probably wasn't completely accurate at 99.61, but I know it was in the 99's, which I've had a chart that had temps go that high around this time, so it's actually not out of the norm that's why I went ahead and put it in. I don't have to stick to a "strict" time either, and they are still accurate and line up with all my other fertility signs, monitors, and lh strips, so I'm grateful for that one, bc I'm not really disciplined when it comes to those kinds of things, so I got lucky. I keep looking at that damn FRER I did, and there is a damn line on it, but I'm so scared to test again, for fear that nothing will show and that glimmer of hope I have now will be shattered. It's super faint, we all know frer's darken up after sitting for while when they have a real line, and there is a super super faint ultra light pink line on it when you look at in the right light/angle, but I'm so scared it's a trick/evap/dud test, etc, etc......ugh..I want to test so badly but I am so scared to too.

Aww well keeping my fingers crossed! I remember another cycle giving you the run around so hope that isn't the case this time

Aww well keeping my fingers crossed! I remember another cycle giving you the run around so hope that isn't the case this time

Yeah, I've had some real doosies (is that how you even spell that, lol?) IDK How common are 9 dpo lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->