**16DPO CLEARBLUE+ PG9 ?*BFP Brand PT and EVAP's? need eyes and help!

First and last pic are the same pic one with filter changed to a blue hue, and the other the original. Again, IRL the line is same thickness as control, with color, and these were taken at 10min mark.

Attachments

• 12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 004 (640x480).jpg
    12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 004 (640x480).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 005 (640x480).jpg
    12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 005 (640x480).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 004 (640x480) (2).jpg
    12DPO LIVE PT TEST W-BFP BRAND LH AND PT VIDEO PLUS PICS FOR BNB 004 (640x480) (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9
So, the yellow tests should just be put in the trash and forgotten about. It's been way too long to even look at them for any kind of result. I've gotten obvious pink lines after they've sat for a long time and I wasn't pregnant. BUUUUUTTTT!!!!! I do see a line on your latest pic!! You're not dipping the OPK and then dipping the HPT are you? I'm guessing you're just dipping the OPK for science but you want to be careful not to contaminate the antibody strip. I'd suggest dipping them in separate cups and not letting the tips touch until you've read the final result. (I'm sure you know all of that but maybe you don't so I figure I'd throw that out there.)

So, the yellow tests should just be put in the trash and forgotten about. It's been way too long to even look at them for any kind of result. I've gotten obvious pink lines after they've sat for a long time and I wasn't pregnant. BUUUUUTTTT!!!!! I do see a line on your latest pic!! You're not dipping the OPK and then dipping the HPT are you? I'm guessing you're just dipping the OPK for science but you want to be careful not to contaminate the antibody strip. I'd suggest dipping them in separate cups and not letting the tips touch until you've read the final result. (I'm sure you know all of that but maybe you don't so I figure I'd throw that out there.)

Yes, I already knew, that's why there is a gap between them where they are sitting as well. And the PT was dipped first, then the LH, bc I did a LH yesterday just bc and it was unusually dark for this time in my cycle so I've been testing it ever since (esp dark for dipping yest. in FMU bc my FMU is HORRIBLE for LH testing, so that was what really peaked my interest) And even though when people say you can use a LH strip to test for pregnancy, most women will not get a dark line on a LH strip until well into their pregnancy, and they have already gotten a BFP, I have seen several women, get progression on LH strips days previous to ever even getting a squinter on a PT- So i'm guessing the LH for a PT just depends on your personal bodies hormone/chemical makeup as to which group you would fall into, so that is why I am testing the LH just to see if it pops positive before I see a proper line.

BUT- the yellow test, one look so yellow bc my pee is an insane color bc of all the supp's, herbs, vit's, I'm taking, it literally is ORANGE- WTF? :blush: And they look so yellow in a few of them bc my camera was on the "Vivid" setting which vamp's up the colors in the pic. So they were not actually that yellow IRL. And those lines from 11dpo were there previous to them drying, but I had camera issues and had to wait for the battery to charge (bc I use an actually really nice camera to take pics with, and not a phone, bc my phone is crap) and BTT the battery charged enough unfortunately they were dry....so that's the story on those.

TODAY's pics though were taken at the 10min mark and still wet, so I think they count right?

So i'm not going crazy and have ridiculous line eye, you can really see what i'm seeing and it looks legit to you? If it was your strip, what would you think, honestly?

I'd say they look good and if it were me I'd be getting really excited. I'd say time to do a frer. Hope it continues to develop for you

I'd say they look good and if it were me I'd be getting really excited. I'd say time to do a frer. Hope it continues to develop for you

OMG! I just find it so hard to start getting excited, bc I've been trying since the end of december and it's just BFN after BFN, and then two CP's and it just doesn't even seem real or possible that they are actually lines. If that makes any sense. With it that light, do you think a CB digi would say anything yet?

Here are what my symptoms have been, just for entertainment:

O'd CD17, have had mild cramping and backache (totally normal for me) since like 3dpo. Then like 5 days ago, I all the sudden became a drool monster, like waking up with my pillow having a HUGE wet spot and drool still coming out of my mouth, so much saliva that I am having to swallow a ridiculous amt of times a day and having a problem talking without spitting on people, which I recently found out (bc I didn't know it could even be related prior) that it actually is a symptom of early pregnancy sometimes, odd, but yes, it's true. Crazy, I know. It let up for a couple days and now it's back today. I had an "implantation dip below the cover line" at 7DPO and at 4dpo had this will post pics and then up until 7 dpo (on 5/6dpo had pink tinged creamy cm when doing an internal CP check) with cramping on 7dpo ramped up, but nothing serious. Yesterday I could swear I saw squinter's on few of my IC's and my FRER was neg, well I thought I could see something, which I never cracked it open and this morning what I was seeing is more pronounced, so not sure what to think about that, and testing this morning did produce squinters. Today, on my right side way down low I am having these very uncomfortable coming and going of stabbing like pains. Implantation burrowing deeper??? I haven't had this in any cycle so this is a new one. My temps are completely crazy, but I did find like 7 charts that ended in pregnancy that had same BD pattern, Same O day, and same Pre/Post O temp range's and fluctuations so I am not sure what to think. I did a CB line test, and there is a faint line on it, but I have been burned by them so many times, it would have to be really visible nice dark line for me to believe it. Oh, also had lots of breast pain, that is slightly different than my normal pre AF BP. Normally, they are only tender to the touch, this cycle they actually HURT, like ache all the time, and then goes away for a while, and then comes back, and so on. Plus, I've been experiencing mood swings terribly from full on crying to incredibly mad (I even threw something one time (which I NEVER do, bc I think it's just plain stupid to break your own stuff when you're angry) but SO and I got into a heated argument after a water pipe busted and ruined a lot of my eBay stock, and I just got SO MAD (not like me either) that all I could do was pick up this huge toy car that we bought our daughter for xmas and hulk it into the wall ) (Don't worry no toy sit car's were damaged during this incident, just emotionally shook up a little ) So either the supp's are really messing with me and my hormones and I've turned into jackel/hyde or something else is brewing...hopefully it's the latter and I'm not going to have to cont to deal with ridiculous mood swings until we conceive. lol.

And for your viewing pleasure here is a "pregnancy bbt chart" that looks amazingly similar to mine. I clicked for FF to find charts that had the same O day, same BD pattern, and both pre/post temp range and fluctuations and this is one that I found. how crazy similar are they?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/i...Update+Overlay

I definitely see the line on that last test and 10m still counts for most brands so I think you are in good shape to do a digi soon

I just did a damn FRER and it's neg... WTF? Those are clear lines. FAINT but they are there. Has this happened before where IC's picked up lines before a FRER did? they are the flat ones, but not old, they are in date and from AU- BlueMoonBubba sent them to me in a care package a few weeks ago. Do you think there could be differences in sensitivities between country to country or something? I know I read something about the UK/EU having more strict guidelines on their PT's/OPK's and that they WERE actually better quality then what we get here, it was an article from independent research and was pretty interesting actually. I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

I'm freaking out now. I was letting myself get just slightly happy about this, bc I also started getting some right lower abdomen stabbing/cramping that was on and off for about a hr or 2, and ech time it happened (the pain) it would last for few seconds, then stop, and come again, and stop, and so on and so on.....thinking, maybe this implantation burrowing deeper, bc I never get that pain with any cycle I've had, so I noticed it. But now, with the neg frer I don't know what the hell to think.....bummed.

So, I am 13DPO today, and I have been getting some really super faint squinter's on some of my IC's. I've also been doing these Lab quality (not OTC pt's) pregnancy test's called ICON25's. They say in the info packet that comes with them, that if a line develop's after the 10min mark, that according to there clinical research it is because of hCG level's lower then 25mIU and that in a few day's the line should appear within the ten minutes. In the second photo from top to bottom is 4 and 5 dpo, then the bottom two are 12 and 13 dpo (being the very bottom and still wet, but after 10 min's, photo taken between 10-20min's after dipping, but is still wet, BTW I have NEVER in the 3 month's I've been using these seen a line like this, so it is very weird to me, if they do have evaps they are barely visible, no color, and don't appear until well into the next day) It looks so yellow, bc I'm on a bunch of herbs and vitamins and urine is a really crazy color, sorry TMI. But the yellowing normally clears out after it's dried completely like the top three. IF this was your test, what would you think? Would you just forget about it and not think anything of it, or do you think it actually might be the start of something?

Attachments

• 13DPO Comparison of ICON25's PT's 029 (640x480).jpg
    13DPO Comparison of ICON25's PT's 029 (640x480).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 13DPO Comparison of ICON25's PT's 047 (640x480).jpg
    13DPO Comparison of ICON25's PT's 047 (640x480).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 13DPO Comparison of ICON25's PT's 054 (640x480).jpg
    13DPO Comparison of ICON25's PT's 054 (640x480).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
Will post a pic of it after it dries as well, so you can see it then compared to the rest of the dry ones.

Okay, now it has developed a little more. And I think these are more accurate to RL then the other's. I bought 300 of these test's and I have NEVER had a line appear with color in less then 30 min's. IF any kind of faint line ever did come up, like an indent/evap it was colorless and didn't appear until I pulled it out the next day to take a closer look. This is getting very strange. Not sure what to think. And the right lower abdomen/like down near my ovaries/uterus stabbing pain is back today with a vengeance. Has anyone else ever experienced Implantation pain, what did it feel like to you?

Attachments

• Better Shot of 13DPO ICON's 001 (640x480).jpg
    Better Shot of 13DPO ICON's 001 (640x480).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Better Shot of 13DPO ICON's 002 (640x480).jpg
    Better Shot of 13DPO ICON's 002 (640x480).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 22
Okay, I knew I had read about this happening to someone else recently, and here is what I found: Everyone's know's that Cat is pregnant right now:

Originally Posted by ambertwogood View Post
Cat, wondering if you ever did "control" test's on the ICON25's, with non pregnant urine to see if a line would come up after the time frame anyways..... I'm starting to get worried....
worried? I didnot wanna waste money on control sets so I tested with them daily every time i had to pee during tww, knowing i wouldnt have a positive when i was testing as i had not even ovulated yet at one point and then i knew i was only 2 dpo the other point. Took about 50 of them before 6 dpo tbh~
and never once did i have a line of any kind after time frame until 6 dpo, and when i went for a beta 5 hours later that day, it was only a nonpregnant level of 2!! So it showed a very faint line around 20-30 minutes which was after time limit with a bhcg of 2 for me. But otherwise it never ever showed any kind of line. I love those tests for the fact that they never gave me a evap line except when i had hcg early this pregnancy. Excellent reliability as far as evaps and wonderful sensitivity despite it being after time limit.

I had implantation cramping and it didn't feel like that. It was a constant dull pressure with a couple of twinges but I get twinges every month. I'm unsure what to think honestly. You've been having symptoms for so long now that your tests should be clearly positive. I do see a line on that test but your FRER was negative so I'm not sure what to think. I don't like putting myself through the torture of not knowing for sure so I suggest waiting a few days to see if AF shows. Constantly thinking about it can cause false symptoms and can cause your periods to be late.

I did a another test just to see if that one was some how a "dud", and it came up with the same thing one it...... this is so strange. And a DG cheapie and it did it too.

I felt implant once. It felt like a steering hit needle had been jabbed into my uterine area and hurt for less than five seconds. A few hours later I felt really nauseated. I went online and got chewed out because you can't feel implant, but in my gut I knew. I got bfn after bfn and 2 days later (almost literally 48 hours) I got a yes on a hold digital and a faint bfp when that same morning I had a stark white bfn. I called the advice nurse to get my blood results and my hcg was 7.

But I have had that same pain/cramping and gotten bfns/AF on time so who knows

Hey def look like they are getting darker!! I believe I felt implantation with my last baby... 10dpo felt a sharp pain for around 10 seconds. Next day was a faint but there ghost line and the day after there was a faint bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->