16mths and counting ttc

MrsKC that is just the BEST news! :happydance::dance::wohoo:

So pleased for you - gives us all hope and the strength to carry on trying. Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months :baby: xxxxxxx

Got my :bfp: finally with afternoon wee on a digital!:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
Still praying for everyone. This is our 15th month! My dh has low morphology and I have pcos, so anything is possible!

:happydance: :happydance:Well done am so pleased for you. Enjoy:hugs: There is hope for us all.:flower:

There can always be some positive even when you think all is done. I have been trying to keep to myself b/c I am so scared to jinx myself after so many disappointments but . . .

Yeah! Positive test 14 dpo. This is after a negative blood test 11dpo and only a 10 for progesterone. They told me to stop suppositories and wait for AF! HA!Blood test came back positive after I poas and my second blood test yesterday was up too!

Just goes to show you - you never know . . . Stay positive, pray, keep good energy . . .

There can always be some positive even when you think all is done. I have been trying to keep to myself b/c I am so scared to jinx myself after so many disappointments but . . .

Yeah! Positive test 14 dpo. This is after a negative blood test 11dpo and only a 10 for progesterone. They told me to stop suppositories and wait for AF! HA!Blood test came back positive after I poas and my second blood test yesterday was up too!

Just goes to show you - you never know . . . Stay positive, pray, keep good energy . . .

:yipee::yipee::yipee:I am so happy for you. Yay! Congrats!:hugs:

Congratulations!!! H&H 9months! This gives hope to us all..... Iamjusthoping we do not hit the 3 year mile stone.... and if we do, we will just keep taking 6 months at a time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->