???

msj

DS - 5 and 1 & DD (Angel)
Reaction score
Ok so here is my story. My husband and I decided to try for number 3. So as I got my period on the 28th of Jan I stopped taking the pill just to get my bodt ready. And last Sunday (Feb 10th) I started to get cramping, back ache, headaches and I was a little nauseous at one stage and dizzy... I automatically recognised the symptoms (i have beem pregnant 4 times before now). Since then I have more symptoms such as watery then to white discharge, fuller bbs, loss of appetite, im exhasted by lunchtime, I keep waking up at night but feel like ive slept like ive had a full nights sleep, moody as hell and then ill cry at the drop of a hat and MAN I gotta pee (sorry tmi).

Problem is I have no idea when I ovulated, nor when I am due. I have taken tests pretty much every day for the past week and all say neg

Can anyone give me some advice on when my hcg levels will be high enough to come up on a hpt?

Thanks

Btw previously I've populated on day 9-11. But I'm not surrounding this time because I wasn't checking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->