• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

17DPO no AF but cramps!

I got a BFN yesterday at 3 days late, so I'm pretty confused haha. Congrats on the pregnancy! FXd for a sticky bean!

Thank you!!!! JLM, I will be stalking your threads! I'm hoping this is your month. Thank you for your support these past couple of days! Sending nothing but positive baby vibes and dust your way!!!

Thanks B but I spotted yesterdy and again today so I'm leaning toward chemical- bleh

I just restarted my charting Briana- I have updated on the Aug thread here
I'll still be stalking you all hehe
Shae follow Briana's lead! :haha:

Well it looks like a definite chemical for me. I woke up this morning to bright red blood. I am beyond crushed. This is the closest I have ever come to conceiving #2. It's so much harder then getting AF because I had the proof I was pregnant. I called out of work and cried all day. Moving foward tomorrow, but I need this day to grieve. My DH doesn't really understand chemicals, so he said well maybe you weren't pregnant. Well hello man?! I had the 2 tests to prove it! Oh boy what a day. Sorry to be a downer ladies but I know how much you guys can relate so it feels good to tell someone who understands.

OMG :shock:
No no no....
Ahh Hun I just got back home and made dinner and came to see if you had another pic
Is it light?? Could it be just a breakthru bleed?

Nope. Barely a line with FMU and it's a regular flow with clots. So that's it. I'm trying to look at the silver lining. At least I know I CAN get pregnant again. Maybe this just wasn't sticky.

Ahh I'm so sorry hun.
That's the positive I took from mine too.
I didn't know whether to doubt myself or the donor
I hate all the second guessing lol

I guess it's just me waiting for AF now, huh? I feel like I'm probably gonna have the same thing happened to me that happened to you guys. :( I'll be stalking you guys' threads once you hit the next TWW, :dust: to both of you.

Fingers crossed for you Shae! We need some good news in this thread! JLM I'll def be watching your next TWW also. I refuse to give up! This is gonna happen for us :thumbup:

Heck no, Never give up- I'll be using a walker and still trying to jump my man :rofl:
OK...maybe not with a bad hip...
Shae I'm stalking you, and hope me and Briana O again on time!
:dust:

Heck no, Never give up- I'll be using a walker and still trying to jump my man :rofl:
OK...maybe not with a bad hip...
Shae I'm stalking you, and hope me and Briana O again on time!
:dust:

Same! :rofl: Seriously if I have to use one of those pulley systems they use in hospitals to move immobile patients, I WILL DO IT, because I am crazy and my sex drive is always through the roof. MUST :sex:!!!

LOL even better !
Shae that is a really cute pic

Hi, just wanted to say that I had cramps exactly like AF cramps. Very distinct and absolutely no difference! I even wore pads for days after getting a positive test because I assumed it was incorrect. Kept going to the bathroom to check, and no AF. Was absolutely surprised about the pregnancy because with the cramps being so familiar, I would have bet money on AF showing up. Now into my fifth month of pregnancy so it was definitely a correct positive, but the cramping threw me off completely. I only tested again because I take migraine meds quite often and was mentally nervous of the what-if's on the positive test and didn't want to take chances. 26 tests and 6 different brands over a week time span to convince me, lol. Good luck, just wanted to post this because when I was internet searching the cramps at that time, I only found info on implantation cramps, but no one mentioned that they felt exactly the same as pending AF. I thought implantation cramps would have their own distinct feeling, but was wrong. Crossing my fingers for you :)

Hi, just wanted to say that I had cramps exactly like AF cramps. Very distinct and absolutely no difference! I even wore pads for days after getting a positive test because I assumed it was incorrect. Kept going to the bathroom to check, and no AF. Was absolutely surprised about the pregnancy because with the cramps being so familiar, I would have bet money on AF showing up. Now into my fifth month of pregnancy so it was definitely a correct positive, but the cramping threw me off completely. I only tested again because I take migraine meds quite often and was mentally nervous of the what-if's on the positive test and didn't want to take chances. 26 tests and 6 different brands over a week time span to convince me, lol. Good luck, just wanted to post this because when I was internet searching the cramps at that time, I only found info on implantation cramps, but no one mentioned that they felt exactly the same as pending AF. I thought implantation cramps would have their own distinct feeling, but was wrong. Crossing my fingers for you :)

Thank you for sharing your story :happydance:

Lol Army..well by the 25th test I guess you might have started to believe it huh? hehe
Congrats Glad eveything turned out well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->