17DPO no AF but cramps!

You def hit a sensitive spot hehe Stop poking around in there lol
I get you on not wanting your mom to know yet. I am the same with my mom. If she knew I was ttc 1 she would say you don't need a baby, and 2 every neighbor on the block would know in 5 mins lol.
I am only having to pee every 20 mins cuz I am trying to drink more water...it goes right through me it seems.
I hate having to go all the time.
Hope you get some answers soon B.
Any new sympts body wise? Boobs? cm?
I looked at my old chart and my cm was creamy every day with DS up til I stopped charting at 8 wks

My boobs are sore on and off, CM varies from creamy to watery. I just started spotting though. It's like EW CM mixed with tan stuff, no blood. I think it's probably AF coming, that's how it often starts.

uh oh...:(
well if by chance it is I really hope you get back to your normal pattern immed after.
I know this limbo has been draining for you.
Pls keep us updated sweetie :hugs:

uh oh...:(
well if by chance it is I really hope you get back to your normal pattern immed after.
I know this limbo has been draining for you.
Pls keep us updated sweetie :hugs:

Idk what it is. I did BD last night (kinda rough at times) so that could have done something... and there isn't any when I wipe, just when I swab... and I know that that kind of spotting is normal for early pregnancy. I'll just have to give it a few days to see if it turns into bleeding. At least it's brown not pink... Agh this night itching argh... and I just peed for the millionth time today...

Ahh well maybe the :sex: then since it is old blood and not much...sensitive cervix due to increased bloodflow perhaps hmmm sounds interesting.

Aaaaand we have pink. I did just :sex: pretty rough though so I mean idk but I'm pretty sure this is AF. It's always possible that I was pregnant and am miscarrying, which would explain the symptoms, but idk.

PINK IS GONE! We're back to light tan. Honestly I'm so confused right now.

hehe Naughty :sex: girl...I'm jealous lol.
I have "options" for that at the moment, but don't want to do anything until I know for sure what's going on with this cycle.
Hey if a good hard "wrestling match" doesn't start AF, then perhaps it's something else. FX!

It's totally possible that this is implantation and I wasn't pregnant but am now. Wouldn't that be crazy? But the symptoms.... hmmm... Idk. Tan CM is fading, but it'll probably come back and turn into AF.

Uh, unfortunately that puts you in BFP limbo still lol
Hopefully it's not AF and you skipped last cycle but are preg now!
You don't have to have a period to ovulate...so many factors !

Yeah. I wish the female reproductive system wasn't so complicated. I guess I'll test again in a week if AF is a no-show.

CM is now regular clear EWCM. I give up on my body lol.

gasp -:sex: !!!
Maybe you skipped an AF and have come back around to O
Go for it!!

Unfortunately I can't. My fiance is gone for the next week. And he didn't finish the last two times we had sex so if I'm Oing, I'm out.

So this morning I had blood. It was more rusty red than bright red. It was probably less than a ml of blood, it was a swab of the finger. After the swab a tampon caught a spot the size of a pen mark, so not much at all. Now it's gone, back to tan. I had a massive bowel movement, which normally pushes out more blood when I'm on my period, and nothing but tan. I'm so confused.

and so am i lol
No idea hun. May be time for some labs...:shrug:
So odd

uh oh :(
If so then I hope you are going to try again
Def want to see you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads