17DPO no AF but cramps!

Haha I'm definitely done growing. What do you mean regarding my cycle? I don't chart BBT so I have no idea with that. I just know it's cycle day 50 (since it's past midnight) and my period hasn't come. I'll be 7 weeks Sunday if I'm pregnant. That's crazy to me. That number I mean. My fiance is picking up some tests tomorrow. If it's still negative, we'll schedule a consultation at the local free pregnancy clinic and hopefully get an ultrasound. Turns out only 96% of woman have their BFP by 23 dpo. Isn't that crazy? I've heard of so many people who weren't positive until 9 weeks, never got a positive on an hpt, had both neg hpt and blood tests, etc, and still were pregnant. I heard of one woman who didn't get a positive hpt until she was 6 months and quite obviously pregnant by then. I'm itching all over my body, not just my stomach and breasts, I just noticed those most. But my arms and legs and back and neck are itchy too arrrgh!

Yes sorry was wondering what day you were on.
only 96% by 23dpo is so crazy! But hey that means there was a 4% out there - may be you!
Odd about the itching, but we did see a few women when I worked in L&D that were about to scratch their skin off. I just did a search and it says 1 in 4 women suffer itching during pregnancy!
I know we treated it with Bendadryl in the hosp, but here's a Mayo Clinic link on it
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cholestasis-of-pregnancy/basics/symptoms/con-20032985

Yes sorry was wondering what day you were on.
only 96% by 23dpo is so crazy! But hey that means there was a 4% out there - may be you!
Odd about the itching, but we did see a few women when I worked in L&D that were about to scratch their skin off. I just did a search and it says 1 in 4 women suffer itching during pregnancy!
I know we treated it with Bendadryl in the hosp, but here's a Mayo Clinic link on it
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cholestasis-of-pregnancy/basics/symptoms/con-20032985

I did some research on cholestasis, it's far too early for that. However I also read mild itching is normal in the first trimester. I took a test with FMU, technically yesterday. I looked at it fast with the fiance and didn't see a line but I'm looking at it now and I think I might. But since I didn't examine it thoroughly when I first took it, I can't tell if it's an evap or not. I'll post some pics in a minute.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

I can't seem to capture the way it looks in real life. I swear it's easier to see in real life. Idk. I'm probably gonna go with BFN for this one.

I can see a faint line Shae!
I know that's a blue dye, but does it look bright blue or gray?

Honestly it's too faint to tell. I feel like I just have line eye. I put it through a bunch of contrast and saturation stuff and with the inverted one, everything went black but the line, and there was no second line. I adjusted it lower but no line came up before the rest of the window did. If AF isn't here in a week I'll test again. Hopefully the fiance will get a FRER rather than a cvs test next time haha, I don't like blue dye as much. I'm just nervous because if it's ectopic it'll burst around, what, 8 weeks? I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow if I'm pregnant. I don't have much time. But I haven't had any cramps or pain in that area so I think if I'm pregnant it's not ectopic. Idk, I'm just soooo stressed. I haven't been taking vitamins and I had sushi a few days ago so I feel bad but I don't know if I am, ya know? Ughhh.

No worries, you can have fish, seafood, sushi etc in moderation.
I actually had sushi regularly with DS and he's super whiz kid smart.
I think it's not ectopic since you haven't complained of even odd one sided twinges...very confusing tho!

Very confusing haha. I'll try to take another test soon. I just wish AF would come or I'd get a BFP. Past midnight, now 7 weeks pregnant if I am, and cycle day 52. I just want to slam my head against a wall. It's supposed to be the 2 week wait, not the 5-6 week wait....

Oh geez that's outrageous
Is this your longest cycle so far Shae?

That's insane! I would be seeing like 10 docs by now or breaking in a lab to draw my own hcg daily lol
I really hope you get some strong lines for a huge bfp soon
Maybe it's an incognito bean - hiding out lol

Maybe haha. I'm trying to avoid getting a blood test tbh, but once I hit a month late I'll look into blood tests and ultrasounds. I'm not scared of needles, I just don't have much time to schedule one and my mom works with my NP and I don't want my mom to know right now. But idk, I guess I could call my NP and talk to her about it. She actually gave me her number to call at any hour (including the middle of the night) but I'm not gonna call her now, I don't want to wake up her husband or her kids.

TMI warning
I peed 2 hours ago and I just went again, having to go reeeally badly. Ugh. Not a UTI, there was plenty of it lol... Also I'm itchy again. It seems to come at night... I give up trying to make sense of my body.

Hi, guys i'am new here. Did a hpt and got this. I can clearly see a second line but its not as prominent as the control. Can you check out the link and tell me. :$

https://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Shers89/media/Mobile Uploads/DSC_1559_zpsxzm7itma.jpg.html?o=0

Hi, guys i'am new here. Did a hpt and got this. I can clearly see a second line but its not as prominent as the control. Can you check out the link and tell me. :$

https://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Shers89/media/Mobile Uploads/DSC_1559_zpsxzm7itma.jpg.html?o=0

That is absolutely 100% a BFP! The test line doesn't have to be as dark as the control. If there's a visible line, it's positive.

I was swabbing in my vagina and I guess I hit a sensitive spot by my cervix cuz it really hurt for a few seconds, it was weird. Now I'm having pain like I really have to go #2 yet I was in the bathroom a few minutes ago and nothing. Confused face.

You def hit a sensitive spot hehe Stop poking around in there lol
I get you on not wanting your mom to know yet. I am the same with my mom. If she knew I was ttc 1 she would say you don't need a baby, and 2 every neighbor on the block would know in 5 mins lol.
I am only having to pee every 20 mins cuz I am trying to drink more water...it goes right through me it seems.
I hate having to go all the time.
Hope you get some answers soon B.
Any new sympts body wise? Boobs? cm?
I looked at my old chart and my cm was creamy every day with DS up til I stopped charting at 8 wks

That is absolutely 100% a BFP! The test line doesn't have to be as dark as the control. If there's a visible line, it's positive.

Oh thanks'! I really hope this beany sticks. I read somewhere that the line progression determines the hcg amount. Isn't that so?

yes and no - early on hcg doubles every36-48 hrs, but the starting numbers are slow, so it won't be HUGELY darker for several days to a week or so.
What miu strength is that test?
Because that is a very clear bfp, not faint at all!

yes and no - early on hcg doubles every36-48 hrs, but the starting numbers are slow, so it won't be HUGELY darker for several days to a week or so.
What miu strength is that test?
Because that is a very clear bfp, not faint at all!

Oh' i didn't know that, this one is 25 miu. So, should i go for beta HCG test or wait couple of days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->