• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

17DPO no AF but cramps!

Still no AF. I won't have the chance to pick up more tests until at least Monday. I just wish I would get AF or a BFP now so I don't have to spend so much time in agony. With my luck it'll be the 5-6 week wait. 10 days late and counting... I've been later but not since February. The cycle was 49 days, December 25th to February 12th. Lovely Christmas present eh? Since then I've had normal length cycles.

Oh wow Shae 49 days eek
This is so crazy. I keep thinking Ok todaaay she will post her bfp, and you have a bigger cliff hanger going on than me lol.
Here...Sprinkle some of this around your girly bits :dust: hehe
In my case since I'm using a donor, if I don't time things right I'm out before I start, but most ladies Cases here they live with their SO so they can BD during the wait...which means they have a possibility of gettin preggo when least expecting it cuz who really looks for a 2nd surge and 2nd poss O in the same cycle??
Lol.. So the good new is you are still in honey!

Haha I'm pretty much thinking the opposite, todaaay AF will arrive.

AF also lasts longer than usual, 8 days on average, it's been 12 a few times.

Well I sure hope you have been :sex: in the mean time.
It's like this crazy time lapse movie I just finished watching (literally called Time Lapse from 2014- very good!)
Anyhow,,,i know you were late fro AF and may have thought you were pregnant, and now you don't think you are pregnant and are awaiting AF, but you may have gotten pregnant while waiting and not thinking you were pregnant, but when you test now you will see you already were! :rofl:
yes...that's exactly the paradox in the movie hehe
I really hope you are now even if you weren't then...ok it's 3 am...i gotta stop this time loop :haha:
:dust:

hahaha that's so funny! God I hope my body will just do something to let me know lol I'm going insane. I should watch that movie. I've been watching a lot of Netflix to distract myself from obsessing over my lack of AF.

I'll be gone without internet until Sunday night, just to let you know. And of course, still no AF. Just a lot of pimples haha!

Ahh OK...we will let you slide Sunday
I really hope you get a good ending for all this torturous waiting lol

I'm back! Still no AF. Excess creamy discharge past 2 days. Last night I had this crazy dream that even though I've had all these negative tests my mom did an ultrasound on me and at first there was nothing but in the corner there it was, a 6 week fetus. But she also says on her side of the family you would get a positive by the missed period. Not sure if I inherited that gene from my dad's X...?

oh wow this is crazy..are you going to make an appt for beta?

I don't know. I did some research and there's a free pregnancy clinic about 20-30 minutes from where I live that does ultrasounds. They say they do those rather than blood tests because you can also see if the pregnancy is viable... If I have the time I might go there, but I want to wait until I'm 3 weeks late. That would be the longest cycle ever if I'm not pregnant. I woke up at 3 am this morning and I feel nauseous... I can't tell if I just feel crappy or if it's the feeling I always get before I throw up... I haven't vomited in at least a year so I can't remember how it feels, but it's always the same feeling, and you can't escape it, just delay it... It's weird. Arrrgh I just want one or the other, AF or BFP, I no longer care which.

Hey ladies :) I've been having cramps over the past 3 or 4 days. AF is due today and normally comes on time, and I only usually cramp on CD1. Which has led me to hours and hours of googling different websites and forums on success stories of cramps before a BFP! I took a test yesterday morning and this morning, both with fmu, both negative. I'm clutching at straws as we've been TTC for almost 4 years and are on the waiting list for IVF but would love for it to happen naturally! But I have a horrible feeling the witch will show up today to put a dampner on my day. Expecting the worst, hoping for the best!
Baby dust to you all!! 😊

Hey ladies :) I've been having cramps over the past 3 or 4 days. AF is due today and normally comes on time, and I only usually cramp on CD1. Which has led me to hours and hours of googling different websites and forums on success stories of cramps before a BFP! I took a test yesterday morning and this morning, both with fmu, both negative. I'm clutching at straws as we've been TTC for almost 4 years and are on the waiting list for IVF but would love for it to happen naturally! But I have a horrible feeling the witch will show up today to put a dampner on my day. Expecting the worst, hoping for the best!
Baby dust to you all!! 😊

:dust: for you Elz!

Ugh I keep waking up in the middle of the night. It's because I've been going to bed early from exhaustion. I even sleep through part of the day and I'm exhausted by 8 or 9 pm. It's crazy. I just checked and still no AF. I do feel something on my cervix though. The hole of the cervix, I swear there's something on it, I felt something... Not protruding, more like... it feels like dried CM or something... Idk what it is. Also my breasts are itchy.

oh wow this is crazy..are you going to make an appt for beta?

Still no AF. So annoyed. I've been so exhausted lately, I've been going to bed at 8 pm. But then I wake up in the middle of the night because my body isn't used to sleeping more than 6 consecutive hours. Also my skin is itchy, mostly my breasts but other places too, like my stomach and upper back.

Still following you hun...can't believe you are still stuck in Limbo - sorry

My breasts are so itchy!!! This morning I had a sharp pain in my right breast that was really painful and it lasted a few minutes, normally sharp breast pains last seconds... And later my left breast hurt and now they're both itchy as heck and I'm going insane! :wacko::evil:
Any advice?

Sorry I couldn't get on had to change browsers!
I never had itchy bobs, but is it itchy due to your bra maybe, or maybe try moisturizing the skin. It may be just a wee bit of skin stretching causing it

Sorry I couldn't get on had to change browsers!
I never had itchy bobs, but is it itchy due to your bra maybe, or maybe try moisturizing the skin. It may be just a wee bit of skin stretching causing it

It's not the bra, and I don't have dry skin, never have. I think it's skin stretching. I keep getting those sharp aching pains in them as well, it's on and off, with and without a bra on. My stomach skin is also itchy. Merg. If I'm not pregnant my body has a lot of explaining to do.

maybe YOU are having a growth spurt lol
just kidding - not sure what it could be then- how is your cycle doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->