17th nov. bump buddies

Oh no, I feel your pain :-( I really don't understand where the term 'morning' sickness came from, as I feel nauseous all hours of the day!! It sounds asthough you're having a particularly difficult time palacemommy, I feel fortunate to be vomiting only every couple of days compared to what you're going through. Hopefully it won't be long until the sickness subsides. I know sometimes it's very difficult to even think about food, but everytime I think 'oh, I could just eat...' I make a note of it and make sure that I buy it next time I go shopping.

Good luck with your assignments, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hello!

So, I had my first scan this morning and everything is looking great. They have put me forward a few days and my due date is now 14th Nov :)

IMG00204-20120416-0925.jpg

I hope the pic is clear enough, my mobile isnt the best with taking piccies xxx

Aw P.Lily what a gorgeous pic! what a beautiful little bub, you can see his/her little arm and legs :happydance:
Was that ur private scan you mentioned about booking? have you had your NHS scan through yet? I have another private scan booked for sat, it's amazing how you forget all nausea/sickness etc when you see the little bub on that screen lol :)

xx

Aw P.Lily what a gorgeous pic! what a beautiful little bub, you can see his/her little arm and legs :happydance:
Was that ur private scan you mentioned about booking? have you had your NHS scan through yet? I have another private scan booked for sat, it's amazing how you forget all nausea/sickness etc when you see the little bub on that screen lol :)

xx

Thankyou Catlover, it was actually my NHS scan, I was very fortunate to have been given such an early date, but now that means I have to wait longer to see the babba again.... So, I have booked another scan privately for this Sunday. I wanted a clearer pic and hopefully the difference will be noticeable :)

How is everyone else doing? The morning sickness is ever present for me, I'm hoping it goes soon. Hope everyone else is doing well, any one had any scans recently? Anything to share? xxx

hi girls! havent been on here in ages nice to see u are all good

i had my scan this morning, everything great with baby heres my lil pic :) xx

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/storage/95/2303058/Untitled.png

Aw that's a lovely pic Cupkates congrats! how are you getting on, are you finding the 1st-tri symptoms easing off? :)
How did you get on at your scan on sun P.lily? and are you finding your sickness wearing off a bit now?
My symptoms are easing off a bit now, i was very lucky though as i was only sick a couple of times early on but no sickness since week 9 :) i had my NT scan this morning and everything looked really good, so i'm allowing myself to get a little bit excited now :happydance:
How's everyone doing? and has anyone bought anything baby-related yet? :)

Hey guys,

Cupkates your scan piccie is fab, have you had any gender guesses at all?

I had my scan at 11w4d and it was fab:

Our Babba at 11w4d 021.jpg Our Babba at 11w4d 022.jpg

Catlover, did you get a pic at your NT scan? Any gender guesses for you? You're so lucky that your m/s has been waring off, my m/s had been wearing off, however this past week seems to have worsened, and I have been sent home from work twice!!! So I'm taking a fe days off to relax :sleep:

We bought our pram at the weekend. We have an amazing store nearby and they had an offer on for a Silvercross Freestyle with all the bits and pieces and a carseat for a bargain price, so we couldn't really say no!! It's bright red and I just wanted to bring it home and push it around, haha! Have you bought anything since your latest scans? :flower:

Yeah i'll see if i can attach my piccie below :)
Your scan is lovely and detailed...you can see his/hers little facial features, awww! hopefully you'll feel alot better after a few days rest, looking at your sig it looks like your coming up to 13 weeks, hopefully that means your ms will go away very soon!
Were you shocked at the difference between the 9wk and 12wk scan? i couldn't get over how much the bub has grown over 3 weeks, amazing! and the sonographer put me forward 2 days too so i get to hit my 12 week milestone quicker too :happydance:
I've had a guess of a boy, which is what i think too after looking into skull/nub theories recently, but i've been dreaming of a little girl so i could have swore it was going to be a girl lol :) how about you? any boy/girl thoughts as yet? I went round a few shops today ready to buy some cute clothes but didn't find anything to buy in a neutral colour...typical as i saw lots of things i wanted to buy when i was ttc lol! ah reds a good idea for your pram and car seat and that will suit a girl or boy lol, i've got my eye on a nice dark pink coloured one but i think i'm going to go for beige instead, bit of a safer colour than pink lol :haha:
Here's my piccie;

Attachments

• 12wscan.JPG
    12wscan.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
That's a great scan pic, and I can really see the baba's little face too :) The difference in detail really is amazing after such a short space of time. I wish I could get a scan every couple of weeks just to see my LO growing and developing all the time.

A few people have said that my scan looks girlie, but I just don't know and I'm not very good at working out the theories. I say I don't mind either way, but I'm secretly hoping for a girl. My friend is having a girl and her scan looks similar to yours in relation to the skull, but goodness only knows how accurate these theories are?

I know what you mean about the lack of neutral clothes, and I have seen so many lovely blue/pink clothes but can't buy them! Some people say it spoils the surprise finding out the gender, but it's so much more fun being able to colour coordinate :)

HI girls. A bit late to the party here but wanted to say HI. I guess I am just getting my head round having a bub growing in me again! I already have a 19month old and we were in no way, shape or form planning on a no2 so soon!!! It's not sunk in at all, despite the constant nausea which I never had with no1. (Any tips? It just won't shift!)

As we weren't trying, and I'm irregular at the best of times, they sent me for a scan a couple of weeks ago thinking I'd possibly be around 12weeks but they said it was too early though dated me at being due on November 17th. I'm booked in for another scan next Thursday (17th) so should know for sure then.

Funnily enough I thought seeing the little one on screen would help it all sink in but I genuinely am still stunned and, horrible to say, finding it hard to be excited. I'm just so freaked out at our work/money situation and how on earth we'll cope with that and another baby. Plus, I know what I'm in for so the thought of pregnancy with a toddler and then (hopefully) another 12months of breastfeeding is also stressing me big time.

I agree p.lily, i would much rather find out the gender asap as i have seen a lovely thick pink woolly jacket that i would love to buy (in the hope that i'm having a girl lol), however i've seen some lovely blue tigger dungarees too, i just hope they're both still in the shops when i find out what we're having :happydance:
Hope you feel a bit better and refreshed after your couple of days off? :thumbup:

Hi haecceity :flower:
Ah i had nausea for a good while, the only thing that made me feel better was keeping my feet up and not moving around as much, that was quite easy for me though as i have a desk job and not alot of responsabilities in the evening - it must be hard to do that when you have a little 'un though! he looks very cute looking at your avatar though :)

I'm trying to restain myself from buying the cutest girlie sleepsuit set I have seen in fear that it will have gone by the time I find out what I'm having... "just in case"!!! haha

Hello and welcome Haecceity. I am feeling the same in terms of still not believing that I am actually pregnant. Despite the vomiting and nausea and two scans, it just doesn't feel like I am going to have a little baby in a few months!! I think perhaps once I start to show and feel the baby kicking. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling a little stressed, I guess with it being an unexpected pregancy then you don't feel as in control of the situation. Have you thought of how you can try to become more excited? Think of names? Just think how nice it will be to see you LO with their new brother or sister :)

Thanks P.Lily. I'm hoping once the nausea goes away I'll feel up to getting a bit excited - it's awful!! Also, our scan is tomorrow so hopefully seeing bub again will help too.

Plus, once we get the scan out of the way we can tell friends and family (I'm such a pessimist we've kept it a secret - though not easy when being sick all the time and already have quite a belly!!) and that should certainly make it hit home that no2 is in the oven! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->