17th nov. bump buddies

Hi all and congratulations! :hi:

I am due 18th November :thumbup: I don't think it has fully sunk in for me yet!
Symptom-wise, i've had a few cramps from 12-14dpo (i got my BFP 11DPO) which had had me runnning to the loo to make sure AF's not arrived, i've also had a bit of wind :blush: which may possibly explain the cramps - anyone else had this? it's so embarrasing lol, oh and also sore boobies but that's it :thumbup:
I've got my first doctors appointment tomorrow so i've decided to take the whole day off and have some 'me-time' :happydance:
I've told my mum already and will probably tell the OH's parents this weekend, where i'll be 5 weeks but no-one else :)

When you tested, was your line faint or dark? I did the math and saw that you tested positive a day before me and I'm trying to see around how far along I am. I'm dying to know!
I also realize that the fact that I took the time to figure all of that out can seem a little scary, but I'm desperate over here!

hi girls, i told my mum yesterday! we both had a little cry haha she was lovely and said she was happy for us and to be a nan again, my ohs mum on the other hand, think i will keep it quiet until the scan lol x

Ah that's lovely :happydance: i've told my mum already and have told the OH that it's up to him when we tell his parents, i really wan't to tell my 2 closest friends too but i'm going to see how things go in the next couple of weeks :thumbup:

Montana yeah my tests were faint up to around 14dpo, have you taken a digital? or did you previously temp at all to pinpoint when you may have ovulated/conceived?

im due 16th its my first and im excited and scaried of MC :s does anyone no what i can do 2 not feel so worried congraz to everyone and hme all is well

hi girls, i told my mum yesterday! we both had a little cry haha she was lovely and said she was happy for us and to be a nan again, my ohs mum on the other hand, think i will keep it quiet until the scan lol x

Ah that's lovely :happydance: i've told my mum already and have told the OH that it's up to him when we tell his parents, i really wan't to tell my 2 closest friends too but i'm going to see how things go in the next couple of weeks :thumbup:

Montana yeah my tests were faint up to around 14dpo, have you taken a digital? or did you previously temp at all to pinpoint when you may have ovulated/conceived?

My digital was positive.
I used the clear blue fertility monitor and it never picked up a "peak", which means you are going to ovulate. I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 26th so I'm sure I'll find out how far along I am then, but I was trying to see if I could figure it out on my own. Guess I'll have to wait since I could have been as early as 7dpo or 14dpo when I got the faint reading.

wow u have a scan date already, lucky you!

i think i am going to book a private one for the end of the month (around 7/8 weeks pregnant) x

Cupkates - that's lovely how you told your Mum. She must be over the moon (as well as you :) ). I still haven't told Mum yet - I won't wait until 12 weeks, but don't know when. Have a scan booked for the 2nd April. Can't wait :) I would so want to get a private scan if the doctor hadn't have booked this one.

My tiredness is increasing exponentially. It is really dragging me down a bit, but everything else is a-ok!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Cupkates - that's lovely how you told your Mum. She must be over the moon (as well as you :) ). I still haven't told Mum yet - I won't wait until 12 weeks, but don't know when. Have a scan booked for the 2nd April. Can't wait :) I would so want to get a private scan if the doctor hadn't have booked this one.

My tiredness is increasing exponentially. It is really dragging me down a bit, but everything else is a-ok!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

I am looking at getting a scan booked for the 2nd April too, i have my first midwife app. in the morning so i've decided to book the day off and will hopefully be able to get an early scan booked for the afternoon. I'm a bit worried though, if i have a private scan around 7 weeks, does that mean the midwife won't refer me for a 12 week one with the NHS?

Cupkates have you booked your scan yet? Hope everyone is doing well :thumbup:

Hi lovely ladies,

how is everyone doing? Has anyone else shared their news yet? I have told my mum today, I was planning on telling her last week but I was too scared, haha!! 27 and too scared!! She was very excited, bless her!

Catlover, that would be so exciting if you could get your scan so soon. I have my first midwife appt on the 2nd April, I'll be 7w2d, so I'm guessing that's when I will find out when I have my first scan. I think you will still have your 12 week scan even if you have an early scan. A friend was concerned at 10 weeks and had a scan then, but also her routine 12 week scan via NHS two weeks later, so I think you will have both, lucky you :thumbup:

My symptoms are increasing, with some queesyness over the last few days, no vomiting though, which is a relief! Anything containing onions or garlic are no longer my friend, haha!

Hope everyone's doing really well :flower:

Not being able to tell anyone has been killing me! I have a close relationship with both my parents and my in laws and im afraid I'm going to slip on day and accidently say something about the baby. But I don't want to tell anyone until I hear the heartbeat. I have an ultrasound this coming Monday but the doctor said she doesn't think we'll hear the heartbeat just yet. So I'll probably have to wait until around 8 weeks.
Anyone else feeling dizzy? If I get out of bed too quickly or bend over to pick something up, I'll get lightheaded. I researched it and found that this is normal. The boobs are getting more sore daily, and I'm tired!
How is everyone else feeling?

Hi lovely ladies,

how is everyone doing? Has anyone else shared their news yet? I have told my mum today, I was planning on telling her last week but I was too scared, haha!! 27 and too scared!! She was very excited, bless her!

Catlover, that would be so exciting if you could get your scan so soon. I have my first midwife appt on the 2nd April, I'll be 7w2d, so I'm guessing that's when I will find out when I have my first scan. I think you will still have your 12 week scan even if you have an early scan. A friend was concerned at 10 weeks and had a scan then, but also her routine 12 week scan via NHS two weeks later, so I think you will have both, lucky you :thumbup:

My symptoms are increasing, with some queesyness over the last few days, no vomiting though, which is a relief! Anything containing onions or garlic are no longer my friend, haha!

Hope everyone's doing really well :flower:

Ah bless your mum, i told mine the day after my BFP but only because she knew we had been TTC for so long, and every month she would say 'any luck yet?' grrrr so i told her straightaway to get some peace lol! i still don't get any peace though as now she's texting me everyday asking 'how's it going?' :haha:
Ah your appointment is same day as me and i'll be 7w3days then, what a nice coincidence :thumbup: ah that would be nice 2 have both scans, thanks for the reasurrance, i should wait until the 12 week one but i've felt a bit anxious since my BFP so hopefully it will put my mind at rest that all is ok :happydance:
Ooooh hope ms stays away for you! i'm still, erm, windy :blush: and boobs are still sore, still get cramps too here and there but luckily no ms yet hehe :happydance:

Not being able to tell anyone has been killing me! I have a close relationship with both my parents and my in laws and im afraid I'm going to slip on day and accidently say something about the baby. But I don't want to tell anyone until I hear the heartbeat. I have an ultrasound this coming Monday but the doctor said she doesn't think we'll hear the heartbeat just yet. So I'll probably have to wait until around 8 weeks.
Anyone else feeling dizzy? If I get out of bed too quickly or bend over to pick something up, I'll get lightheaded. I researched it and found that this is normal. The boobs are getting more sore daily, and I'm tired!
How is everyone else feeling?

Ah good luck for your appointment on monday, do you know roughly how far gone you may be? luckily i've not felt light-headed but yup i'm sooo tired and boobs are still v sore but i can live with these :)

Aw I am so excited for you guys having ultrasounds so soon. I am feeling anxious about knowing that everything is progressing as well as it should but I am scared to book an early unltrasound incase it isn't :-( How much is a private scan?

It's been killing me keeping the news from everyone else, but now that I have told my mum and best friend I feel a little more patient. It's so nice to have others to share the experience with.

My boobs are terribly sore too, although I had a day this week where it seemed to disappear and I freaked out thinking something was wrong! But then it came back with a vengeance and the nausea set in!! My tiredness doesn't seem to be an issue at the mo. I haven't had the lightheadedness but have felt my heart racing at times. Isn't it amazing how we all experience something so different!

Good luck for everyone's upcoming appointements. Let us know how they go :flower:

Catlover, I'm around 5 1/2 weeks, but I'm not 100% sure.
Now I have heartburn and I'm extremely bloated. I seriously look 5 months pregnant! But of course it's all worth it.

hi girls how are u all getting on? dont get much time on here recently my DD is going thru the tantrum phase haha xx

So far so good! Had my ultrasound yesterday and got to see the baby (even though it doesn't look like one yet). Doctor said that I'm around 5 1/2 weeks so no heartbeat yet. But I have another appointment on April 9th and I should hear it then.
I can't wait until all you ladies get to see your beautiful babies!
I do have one question. My doctor said that my edd is nov. 18th, but that doesn't sound right if I'm 5 1/2 weeks. Wouldnt it be around the 21st or so?

All good here - though the nausea and gagging is in full force. I can hardly open the fridge without gagging! Drinking ginger beer by the bucket load, which seems to really help. Scan on Monday :)

Montana - I'm 6+2 weeks and I'm due on November 19th. I think the way they calculate is to add 7 days and 9 months to your LMP.

Hope everyone continues to do well xo

All good here - though the nausea and gagging is in full force. I can hardly open the fridge without gagging! Drinking ginger beer by the bucket load, which seems to really help. Scan on Monday :)

Montana - I'm 6+2 weeks and I'm due on November 19th. I think the way they calculate is to add 7 days and 9 months to your LMP.

Hope everyone continues to do well xo

I've been feeling nauseous the last couple of days. Not fun.
I hadn't had a period for months so I can't follow the last menstral period thing.

Hi!
I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and had my first appointment today to confirm the pregnancy. And YAY there was a little bean! My edd is November 21st, so I hope to get to know you all who have close due dates!

Aw I am so excited for you guys having ultrasounds so soon. I am feeling anxious about knowing that everything is progressing as well as it should but I am scared to book an early unltrasound incase it isn't :-( How much is a private scan?

It's been killing me keeping the news from everyone else, but now that I have told my mum and best friend I feel a little more patient. It's so nice to have others to share the experience with.

My boobs are terribly sore too, although I had a day this week where it seemed to disappear and I freaked out thinking something was wrong! But then it came back with a vengeance and the nausea set in!! My tiredness doesn't seem to be an issue at the mo. I haven't had the lightheadedness but have felt my heart racing at times. Isn't it amazing how we all experience something so different!

Good luck for everyone's upcoming appointements. Let us know how they go :flower:

I know exactly how you feel about not being able to tell people! DH and I had to tell our parents, we couldn't contain it and have since told us that they had suspected anyway! Doctor told me today not to tell people until 12 weeks so I'm going to try and not tell anyone else now... it will be hard :wacko:

Was able to see the sac on the ultrasound today and a teeeeeny tiny speck inside which is our precious baby! Couldn't see the heart beat yet but I have another appointment April 11th so should see it then! All very exciting.

Has anyone been throwing up yet? I've been nauseous throughout the day, mainly when I wake up but haven't had the urge to throw up.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

I know exactly how you feel about not being able to tell people! DH and I had to tell our parents, we couldn't contain it and have since told us that they had suspected anyway! Doctor told me today not to tell people until 12 weeks so I'm going to try and not tell anyone else now... it will be hard :wacko:

Was able to see the sac on the ultrasound today and a teeeeeny tiny speck inside which is our precious baby! Couldn't see the heart beat yet but I have another appointment April 11th so should see it then! All very exciting.

Has anyone been throwing up yet? I've been nauseous throughout the day, mainly when I wake up but haven't had the urge to throw up.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Welcome! My EED is also November 21st, I believe (I hadn't had a period since early November when I got pregnant in late February so to know exactly isnt possible right now)
My OB told me that after you hear the heartbeat your miscarriage rate goes down from 20% to 5%, so we're going to tell our families after our next ultrasound (april 9th)
Let me know how your next ultrasound goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->