17th nov. bump buddies

aww!! yay!!

That's what I saw today, I asked hubby to take a photo before the doctor came in, and when I asked him if he got a good shot after the DR left he said yes and showed me a picture he took of me... :dohh: should have been more specific I guess.
Anyway, so excited for next ultrasound. Hope I can get a photo next time!

congrats!!!

aww!! yay!!

That's what I saw today, I asked hubby to take a photo before the doctor came in, and when I asked him if he got a good shot after the DR left he said yes and showed me a picture he took of me... :dohh: should have been more specific I guess.
Anyway, so excited for next ultrasound. Hope I can get a photo next time!

congrats!!!

That's pretty hilarious, although I can totally see my husband doing that also!
congrats to you too!

Welcome Palacemommy, and congrats, is this your first?

Oh what a lovely scan pic montana, I'm so excited for you both having your scans. I'm desperate to see my little bean. I will be finding out my first scan date when I see the midwife on Mon, but if it's long to wait then I think I will book a private scan.

I am feeling very sorry for myself today :cry: I very luckily haven't been sick but I just feel ill and lethargic allllll day long! I do feel extremely fortunate to have not yet vomited, although I have been close a few times. It's especially hard in work having to look like I'm totally fine.

How is everyone else feeling? Well I hope? :flower:

Thanks! congrats to you too!
Yes this is our first, so everything is very new to us. But SO exciting :)
hope you're able to get a scan soon, it's awesome seeing visual evidence that there's really a baby in there.

I've been feeling super emotional and have seen my mood switch from one moment to the next from extreme excitement and then really down and pensive about everything. I'm still in university so going to class and paying attention is exhausting at the moment. I feel so tired and lethargic that the house is a mess laundry hasn't been folded and I just feel zero motivation for any of it. Been real dizzy past few days.. thought I was going to throw up this morning but thank God I didnt.

Anyway, hope everyone is feeling better and well today :)

P.lily: let us know how your appointment goes. I hope you can get an ultrasound soon. It is so exciting seeing it on the screen! I would book a private scan if i had to wait as well. I couldn't be that patient. Time goes by so slowly in the first trimester and it's so exciting when it's our first!

Palacemommy: oh I can definitely relate. I find that I'm less patient and definitely more moody. Poor husband, haha. I feel lightheaded at times, am nauseous on and off, have tender breasts, am really tired, have heartburn, and my taste buds have changed because cereal in the morning tastes horrible. I find it so crazy that things I used to love I now can't stand to eat or even look at. It's definitely worth is though!

Hi all :)

Hows everyone doing? it sounds like symptoms are kicking in all round! i've also felt nauseous but luckily not been sick yet, lethargic, emotional, tired and light-headed...i'm finding even small things like shopping really exhausting at the moment, anyone else feel like this? but wouldn't change anything for the world :happydance:

I managed to get a private scan on friday just gone where i would have been 7 weeks exactly, however they put me back a week and a day, the nurses didn't seem concerned though as i didn't ovulate until day 20 of my cycle. They didn't see alot on the ultrasound so i had a vaginal scan....after a very worrying pause they said that they could see two yolk sacs and fetal poles, both with little heartbeats, twins!!! :happydance:
It's been an emotional 2 days since me and OH found out, OH is over the moon like me but i'm also a bit anxious after doing a bit of research into twin pregnancies like complications etc but i'm trying to relax more now. OH seems a lot more relaxed about everything so i'm hoping that will rub off on me :)

Hope you're all ok and the dreaded ms is staying away :thumbup:

Hows everyone doing? it sounds like symptoms are kicking in all round! i've also felt nauseous but luckily not been sick yet, lethargic, emotional, tired and light-headed...i'm finding even small things like shopping really exhausting at the moment, anyone else feel like this? but wouldn't change anything for the world :happydance:

I managed to get a private scan on friday just gone where i would have been 7 weeks exactly, however they put me back a week and a day, the nurses didn't seem concerned though as i didn't ovulate until day 20 of my cycle. They didn't see alot on the ultrasound so i had a vaginal scan....after a very worrying pause they said that they could see two yolk sacs and fetal poles, both with little heartbeats, twins!!! :happydance:
It's been an emotional 2 days since me and OH found out, OH is over the moon like me but i'm also a bit anxious after doing a bit of research into twin pregnancies like complications etc but i'm trying to relax more now. OH seems a lot more relaxed about everything so i'm hoping that will rub off on me :)

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! That is amazing and so special, but I can certainly imagine having to get your head around that!

I'm feeling miserable - being sick all day long, but as you said, it is so worth it. And it's only for the short term right?! My intense tiredness is starting to lift slightly so I finally have my evenings back :)

xo

Thanks! congrats to you too!
Yes this is our first, so everything is very new to us. But SO exciting :)
hope you're able to get a scan soon, it's awesome seeing visual evidence that there's really a baby in there.

I've been feeling super emotional and have seen my mood switch from one moment to the next from extreme excitement and then really down and pensive about everything. I'm still in university so going to class and paying attention is exhausting at the moment. I feel so tired and lethargic that the house is a mess laundry hasn't been folded and I just feel zero motivation for any of it. Been real dizzy past few days.. thought I was going to throw up this morning but thank God I didnt.

Anyway, hope everyone is feeling better and well today :)

Welcome palacemommy :) Any news when you're going to get your scan? This is my third pregnancy but I remember with very happy memories that sheer excitement and trepidation, not knowing what would happen next. It's all so magical (apart from the bad stuff like throwing up and dizziness, and tiredness :) ). My housework is really suffering. I can just about keep on top of the laundry and keeping things relatively tidy, but it's hard with two kids who have the opposite in mind! I am seriously starting to consider a cleaner.

xxo

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! That is amazing and so special, but I can certainly imagine having to get your head around that!

I'm feeling miserable - being sick all day long, but as you said, it is so worth it. And it's only for the short term right?! My intense tiredness is starting to lift slightly so I finally have my evenings back :)

xo

Aw thanks! i have another private scan booked in 3 weeks (i'll be around 9 weeks) so we'll hopefully see more then :) ah sickness all day? bless you, hopefully that won't last long! :thumbup: i've been sick this morning but i felt so much better afterwards and haven't been sick again (yet) so far so good :happydance:

Keep us posted about your scan today, so exciting! :happydance:

Hey! I am due Nov 15th so nearly 8 weeks, this is my second pregnancy but previous ended at 11 weeks :-( i just want to sleep for the next month to get past it, trying to be positive though! Am feeling a bit sicky from time to time, tired and sore boobs but nothing major, anyone else? Got to wait 4 weeks now for scan and very nervous!

Hey! I am due Nov 15th so nearly 8 weeks, this is my second pregnancy but previous ended at 11 weeks :-( i just want to sleep for the next month to get past it, trying to be positive though! Am feeling a bit sicky from time to time, tired and sore boobs but nothing major, anyone else? Got to wait 4 weeks now for scan and very nervous!

Hi congrats! sorry for your previous loss :hugs: I've felt exactly the same since i found out i'm expecting - v anxious and said to my OH that i wish i could hibernate/sleep in between hospital appointments etc but i'm learning to relax more now, PMA all the way :happydance:
I had a bout of ms this morning but nothing since thank goodness, if your nearly 8 weeks and not been sick yet hopefully that means ms will bypass you entirely :happydance: it's horrible feeling sick though isn't it? also sore boobs for me too and tired but the tiredness doesn't seem as bad as last week thank goodness :thumbup:

havnt got my scan date yet! :nope: ive got my first midwife app on thursday morning so im hoping she will give it me then! my symptoms are the same really hun, very tired1 sore boobs, and very moody!!! lol x

Hey,

so I had my first midwife appt yesterday, and took a funny turn after having my bloods taken, had to sit with my head between my legs for about 15 mins for fear of passing out!!! haha! I have my first scan booked for Monday 16th April, and I am oh so excited. I'll be 9w2d, and whilst the baby will probably still look bean-like, at least I'll (fingers crossed) get to hear the heartbeat :)

Started vomiting yesterday morning, which continued today, oh the delights!! And I must agree that my housework is also suffering terribly, but thankfully my OH is doing a good job for the two of us :thumbup:

Catlover, I can't believe you're expecting twins, that is amazing and very exciting, congratulations xxx

Good to hear that everyone is progressing well, despite the nausea and tiredness :flower:

Catlover, you got the 2 for 1 special. Congtrats!

Mywish, welcome! We're all feeling the the queasiness. Not fun, is it? Hope it doesn't get too bad and lead to throwing up! Yikes.

Cupcakes, let us know how your appointment goes. Hope you can get an ultrasound!

P.lily, at 9 1/2 weeks it should be moving around and looking baby-ish. Google "9 1/2 week ultrasound". I'm excited for you!

I had another ultrasound today and we saw, but couldn't hear, the heartbeat! It's amazing to see it beating away! Due date was pushed down to nov. 25, which means I'm 6w3d. But I think I'm 6w4d because if I was 6w3d then I would have found out I was pregnant at 6dpo. Is that even possible? I've heard of 7dpo, but never 6!

Catlover, you got the 2 for 1 special. Congtrats!

Mywish, welcome! We're all feeling the the queasiness. Not fun, is it? Hope it doesn't get too bad and lead to throwing up! Yikes.

Cupcakes, let us know how your appointment goes. Hope you can get an ultrasound!

P.lily, at 9 1/2 weeks it should be moving around and looking baby-ish. Google "9 1/2 week ultrasound". I'm excited for you!

I had another ultrasound today and we saw, but couldn't hear, the heartbeat! It's amazing to see it beating away! Due date was pushed down to nov. 25, which means I'm 6w3d. But I think I'm 6w4d because if I was 6w3d then I would have found out I was pregnant at 6dpo. Is that even possible? I've heard of 7dpo, but never 6!

My ultrasound was wonderful. Baby looks like a beautiful little blob, possibly with some arms...well buds :) Saw the heart beating away strongly. Amazing! Will upload a pic when I figure out how.

P.lily - I have just spent the last 10 mins throwing up. I hate it. I dread getting out of bed now knowing what I have in store. I am sick most of the morning and feel atrociously nauseous for the rest of the day. I don't know which is worse, but I'm hoping it will be over in a few weeks!

Hey,

so I had my first midwife appt yesterday, and took a funny turn after having my bloods taken, had to sit with my head between my legs for about 15 mins for fear of passing out!!! haha! I have my first scan booked for Monday 16th April, and I am oh so excited. I'll be 9w2d, and whilst the baby will probably still look bean-like, at least I'll (fingers crossed) get to hear the heartbeat :)

Started vomiting yesterday morning, which continued today, oh the delights!! And I must agree that my housework is also suffering terribly, but thankfully my OH is doing a good job for the two of us :thumbup:

Catlover, I can't believe you're expecting twins, that is amazing and very exciting, congratulations xxx

Good to hear that everyone is progressing well, despite the nausea and tiredness :flower:

Ah thankyou! :thumbup: i will try and upload my scan from friday if i can! aw sorry to hear about ur turn at the docs and the ms, horrible isn't it? hopefully it will wear off for us all soon :happydance: can't wait to see your scan pic!
Thanks Montana, '2 for 1 special' hehe that made me laugh :haha: aw it's lovely seeing the heartbeat isn't it, it made me feel so much more positive once i'd seen a hb (well two) on the screen :happydance: i'm confused about dates too as i was put back a week due to ovulating late, do i now go by my LMP still or by the scan date? :dohh:
Veeeh look forward to seeing your scan pic awww :thumbup: And yes Cupkates hope you get your scan date soon! :thumbup:

xx

So haven't been on the forum for the past week or so because morning sickness has kicked in BIG time. Morning, noon and night sickness more like. Been throwing up at least 3-5 times a day, and when I'm not throwing up I'm violently nauseous or so dizzy and exhausted I can't get up. Thank God dh has been wonderful and taken care of everything, but it's the last 2 weeks of my semester and I have so many papers and assignments due (including field hours involving 1st grade kids.) Feel overwhelmed and stressed and I think it's making me more sick. Anyway, hope everyone is feeling well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->