18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Awwwww maybe baby? What up love??
:hug::hug::hug::hug:
Hope you feel a bit more happier soon.xxx

cramping...temp rise...and feel bit sick...flu? or 4DPO symptoms? who knows

Hey everyoneee !!
Ive just had a bottle of wine with DH and co. :D had a really good nite !

:sex: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Im actually so drunk !!

Maybe baby !!! Sweetie ... u will be fine !... maybe ur a lil upset about OH being away for a few days??

Thinkin about u doll !

Hows the YYMs???
xxxxx

Aw Maybe...dont be down huni! Ur in the exciting bit...or tortuous bit?! (however u wana look at it?) :haha:

Sammi! Good night then m'luv?! Iv done the 'facebook people when drunk' but not the 'BnB post people when drunk'! :rofl: thats a new one!..but very well done luv- ur spelling/typing was pretty damn good still!!! Hope u enjoyed urself! :)

Well cd71...now girls, can we say 100 day cycle..? Its looking all too likely at the moment :( Come on tues and my ANSWERS!!

Our big telly came today, when OH said it was big...didnt realize it was like a bloody home cinema practically!! jeez-o my livingroom looks like a techno-hub off star trek...

Hope all ye fellow YYM's r havin a nice saturday! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls, may I join you? I am 23 and TTC my first. Am around on all the normal TTC forums but would be nice to be included in my age group one too:)

and Twiggy when me and my OH got together he took his 40" inch TV with him, I didn't realise it came in the package! haha.

hello ladies....
I am flat/house/job hunting atm...nightmare...altho have to wait til end of june to start a new job asd have to work my leave at old job and go to Kenya...hard life xx

Hi Sambam - Yeah, i wanna find out the sex, i got a boys name 'Liam Scott' but no ideas for a girl yet?

i'll get my test pics on soon girls xx

Lets hope this month we get some more BFPs! Good luck girlies xxx

Girllies!! I'm over the moon!

never thought this would happen to me, nevermind on my first cycle after coming off the pill!!

All girlies... I'm gonna stick around till We all get our BFPS! Good luck to you all,

Anyone near testing?

(sorry i've not said anything yet, i was in disbeleive that i was!)

CONGRATULATIONS huni, thats brilliant news!!! :happydance: You must be soooo excited!! How did you break the news to your OH??? :hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heres My BFPS, I officially Hate Internet Cheapies, Really Light Liine, Did A Good Test and Line Appears Within 30Secs!! Arghh

Attachments

• BFPS.jpg
    BFPS.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 10
:D Rang Him and said, guess who's gonna be a daddy! he doesn't beleive it yet! but you know what there like! xx

ladies look at my journal...i am gutted xxx hope ure all well

Hey All!!

Maybe Baby- Cheer Up Babe!! :hugs:
Jen- Congrats Hunny!!! Sooo Pleased For You!!

How Is Everyone This Evening??

Me & OH went into town today, and cause :witch: is here and i have BAD water retension!!!! I can only fit into one pair of work trousers!! Gutted!!

X

Good Evening everyone!

Hope I can squeeze on in here????

Im 25 (so positively vintage looking at the 1st page of members!!!!)!!!! And we're trying to get a BFP on our 1st baby, after losing a baby in miscarriage last september.

Ive finally managed to catch my +OPK yesterday so DH and I have been :sex: yesterday and today, have a +OPK today as well, so getting in as much as I can!!!!

Feeling very positive this cycle, and got everything possible crossed!
Seem to spend most of my evenings, analysing FF, cruising the boards on here, or looking at baby stuff online....

Hey NYCBride!

Sorry for your loss :hugs:
I been looking at baby stuff today!! Gets me even more broody-er than i already am :)
X

Heyyy :D

Twiggy ! God knows how the spelling etc is so good !! .. i was steamin ! good night tho ! :D

Jennifer :happydance: thats a lovely name for a wee boy :D liam scott :D!!

MaybeBaby... just read ur journal !! Booo ! :( Thats why i stay away from those OPK's doll !!! ... Im so relaxed this time round - im just letting nature take its course and it will happen in its own time :D

NYC Bride ! - Heyyy :D Welcummm :happydance: Hope your doing well ! All the ladies in here are great for a gab & if u have any problems or worries !

Hows my YYM 2night ??
Im sitting in on my ass ! DH is reading " Nuts " lol...
LO is snooooozing !
Some silly taxi driver bumped into me today in my car ! His fault ! Grrr my lil baby is scraped ! :hissy:

:hug:

hiya im jenny im 21 from liverpool, i already have a little girl Lilly who is 15 months and am TTC baby no#2 x

thanks for the welcome....

I've spent past of my day working, and the other part planning how to decorate our empty second bedroom for a nursery.... I like stars as a theme..... so just pondering...

I'd really like a baby boy but honestly im happy so long as he/she sticks and is healthy....

Already picked out baby names when we were pregnant the first time round.... Ive just added in a middle name this time round...

Has anyone else picked out names already?
Does anyone know at what time conception actually occurs? I know some people have got :BFP: from like 9DPO, but is it like an instanteous, sperm meets egg in tube, and big bang on the day?

I've had some twinges today on my left side, and I can only compare it to feeling like i need to wee, but not needing to, if that makes any sense????

NYC - Me & OH have picked a name for a girl, but stuck on boys names!!

Firstly,welcome Tinkermoo!! Nice to have you on board hun..!!

Also another member to join the YYM cavalry welcome NYCBride!! :) you've just joined sum of the lovliest girlies ul find on a computer screen!!

and another newbie welcome jenny 873! :)

Jen - the :bfp:'s look fab!! esp the last one..:D 'Liam Scott' is really nice! Im sure ul think of a million girls names..if not- 9months to find one!!

Tudor - my lovely...any news as of late?!!

Maybe - aw sweetie u never no, u might get lucky and this is just a hiccup in the opk's...maybe its a wee beany trying to throw u off so they can surprise mummy big stylie!! fx'd!!

claire_love - i know, im awful with lookin at baby stuff..i thought i heard my ovaries weep today in the shops when i saw a tiny-sized shirt for a newborn!! :haha: crazed ttc'er!!

Sammi - aww noooo!!! not ur pride and joy!!! damit, i hope u got his insurance details...make him paaaay!! :gun:

iv been to cinema and had a little din dins a la KFC..lol but yes, u guessed it- STILL no sign of AF..AC is back on the go tho...ugh. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->