18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Good Morning all you lovely YYM how are you all???

ive got mixed up with my OV day and im now 8DPO not 10DPO :duhh: only me who would do that, dont feel right today so tired and klike im going to get the :witch: hope all you lovelies are ok xx

Morning!!!!
I dont know what its like anywhere else but the weather is horrid here today :(

Twiggy56-How sweet is your fiancee??? The rug comment would have made me burst into tears in front of the whole shop!!!

claire_love-I keep having weird dreams too, had a dream last night that i did one of them digi tests and it said i was 18+ pregnant!! HAHAHA! like that would happen!! Dreams are weird things, but dont you just want them to be true sometimes???

Tudor Rose - When is :witch: due? Hope she doesnt get you this month :D

Well, I think the :witch: has got me, got light brown spotting (sorry tmi?) but not really much pain, might show her full self later on, who knows??? :( 1 day late isnt as bad as 5 days late like last month!!
OH toothache wasnt that bad last night, made him take cocodomol to get rid of the pain. Hes taking a day off work today to go to the dentist. Shame it isnt OV time.... lol. But he probably wouldnt be up for it anyway!! hehe

How is everyone else this morning?

well :witch: due the 19th

i keep having weird dream too the other night the devil was trying to cut my fingers off?????

weather is miserable here got soak taking DD to school. hope its not the :witch: hun xx

morning all how are we all??
I am spending a lazy weekend in...organising the final bits of our holiday xxx

well...saw a different doctor today..and he did BLOODS!! :happydance: FINALLY! He said he'l get the results tues/wed! And he said he'd check for everything too!! PLUS i managed to not faint- bonus! So me is very happy today..even though i have to revise for my 2hr exam monday..boo for me :(

so still no sign of AF (cd70) but im not fretting as im getting sumwhere with the bloods!

Charlz, thanks, my fiancè is a bit of a sweetie wen he's not bein a big bloke!! :) our gorgeous rug is expected tuesday...altho duno about wen a baby is expected sadly! So whats the status on AF? Maybe ul be lucky and this is just a glitch, an maybe she'l stay away?! fx'd!

Tudor..poor you luv, the only thing worse than a 2ww is a 2ww +2 extra days!! :( so wen AF due then? U been tempted to poas just yet? :haha:

Hows everyone else today..weather is crap here too...looks like cups of tea on the sofa and revision!! good times.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i hate having bloods done twiggy i go all light headed etc. if i had any pee sticks in i,d be peeing on them but ive run out lol i ordered more yesterday, :witch: due tuesday.

nothing planned this weekend other than work ....boo.

i dont know whether to snuggle on the sofa this afternoon with my book or get on with my medications course..... id much rather sleep.

im just having cups of tea....after flat hunting we have decided to stay in our houses until christmas (when lease is up) then move into our own flat wohoo...cos even if i get :bfp: this month no baby til mid may...i dont think i will
Twiggy glad ure getting somewhere hun xxxxx

ladies
can we all say congratulations to jennifer and her :bfp: Today....she will be sticking around til we all have ours too
well done hun...love you xx

Girllies!! I'm over the moon!

never thought this would happen to me, nevermind on my first cycle after coming off the pill!!

All girlies... I'm gonna stick around till We all get our BFPS! Good luck to you all,

Anyone near testing?

(sorry i've not said anything yet, i was in disbeleive that i was!)

wohoo go jen go jen..!! hehe :) so glad u got it...im testing in 7 days for 10DPO as i have one of the superdrug 4 days early ones xx

went the toilet before quite a bit of bloody discharge now nothing i think the witch will be here tomorrow

glad witch is coming then she can piss off so u can TTc xxx :)

Congratulations on your :bfp:!!!!!:hugs:

:witch: got me this morning, but here to another cycle, cycle 4 :happydance:

Good luck ladies.xxx

WOW HUUUUUUUGE congrats jennifer!!!!! So pleased for you love! We want pics of these lovely lines...!! :bfp: :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls :D
What uz all up2 this fine evening ?!:happydance:
The folks are coming for dinner !
Gonna get a wee drink & chill :D

Jennifer - u thought of any names yet my dear ?? r u gonna get a scan and find out what sex ur baba is ??

Twiggy - hows u my lovely ? Fingers crossed for when u get ur test results from the doctor :hugs:

TudorRose - keep ur chin up babe :D! stay possitive if :witch: comes !

:hug:

Well i am one emotional ladie tonight...sooo many tears...:(dont know why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"