18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Tudor!! its so exciting coming upto testing but the feeling of dreaded :witch: kinda dampens ur spirit huh? I reeealy hope u get a :bfp:!!!! It'd be so exciting!!!

Maybe...you 2ww'er!!! Hows u feelin?! Promised urself no symptom spotting this month? lol...i give it 3dpo :haha:

Drakey!! How was bloods today?!!! The big day uv been dreading that bad?!

Oh and that 3 hr exam i was studyin for...didnt go so well :( i hate exams...xxxx

oh hu sorry it didnt go so well...i hate bloomin exams
i know...no symptom spotting for a while...just need to chill...i say tht now lol xx

hi im kelly im 23 and mummy to 5 and a half month old thomas and were currently wtt @:)

hiya kelly :D
Welcum to the group !

When are u gonna ttc ??

Twiggy .. hows u dear ?? Hope all is good :D

Maybe Baby !! ...:hissy: Ohhh noooo 2WW !! .. damn ! the worst bit ! all the best huni :D

Hows drakey ? winterkage ?? And all the other lovely girls :D?

Im just visiting my mum ( sneaked upstairs to go on BnB :rofl: addicted much? )

Told my aunt the other nite we r TTC.... the reaction - nothing ! what a big fat disappointment lol !

found this daft poem lol

They stood on the bridge
over the River K Y
at its estuary
to the Ovulant Sea
both synchronised watches
and studied charts
to conclude that
on Thursday at three
her tides would be in
most generous flow
and his love boat could
sail to Virility
with anchor dropped
seamen would swim
in the deep warm
Bay of Fertility.
Back on the bridge
he found it hard
to confess that he
had been vasectomised.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha so funny sambam...havent spoken to u...hope ure well :) will have a good chinwag later lovely xx

probaby when my son is about a year old so probably in december i cant wait id have another now lol

hi ladies,

bloods wasnt as bad as i was expecting, was still really nerveous though this morning, they took 3 test tubes full of blood and i asked if she knew what he was testing for and she just said, thyroid, blood count and basically the general stuff they test for, so im hoping everything comes back ok, my BP was still up but the nurse said she could tell i was nerveous but she did say i have good veins! it was really easy to get one! lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww naw drakey..i hate wen they say that about veins..."oooh you got a nice big juicy one there..." - haha dont tell me that!! Hav a tough enough time as it is with u sucking 3 viles of blood outta me!! :rofl: Awsum that ur gettin checked out for everything tho luv...

Well cd68- livin the dream :sad2: and to make it worse think my exam didnt go too well today...wat a poop day! Docs on friday tho...god help him he is gettin an earful!!!

Oh and hello kelly86! :hi: and welcome! great bunch of friends here, they'l help u thru any stress-mess :friends:

Sammi!...i likes the poem- made me chuckle!! :haha:

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies, sorry ive been away :( Have i missed much? I've just been having internet connection problems lately and its finally got sorted out this Evening :) Welcome to the new ladies x Aww Twiigy im sure you did well hun in the exams, Maybebaby you're in the 2ww! gosh im so excited for you :), sambam how've you bin hun and hows Bailey doing, Drakey aww yh gtn blood taken hurts lol but well done hun for getting through it, last time i gt a blood test i asked to hold a teddy bear, i ended up squeezin the poor thing lol but its great to b bk gals :)

Evening Ladies!

Firstly tank you to everyone who has welcomed me :)

Secondly, After having no periods for months and months.... :witch: came this morning!

Hows everyone tonight??
XX

Evenin' all!!!! Hope you're all well! Jennifer89- any news on the :bfp:???

Nothing new my end today, just carrying on with the usual supplements and waiting for Ov day to get a bit closer....hurry up!!!

Good luck on the bloods drakey! And hope u get some answers friday Twiggy!

:hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning ladies!! OH is going away with work...again for 6 days...GRR :( TWW on my own

maybe baby :O:O aww thats a shame ! :(:( big :hug: to u !! ... well u know we are all here for u when the going gets tough haha !!

Im raging !! .. took the LO for her last jags until she starts school 2day - waited an hour and a half !! .. i think thats shocking... then she was screaming her head off :( nxt time im sending the MIL :rofl: feel really bad now !! Shes away for a nap - so im BnB'ing it up :D - music on .. chill out time haha !!
Cant wait til DH is home :happydance: hes gettin pounced upon !!
Hope my ladies are well today :D
xxx

hey samm :) how are u hun...i know u ladies will be here...temps up now...CM dried haha WHOOP...come on eggy and :sperm: up to them now :) xxx

Hi gals.
Need to come on this thread more often, all you girls seem so nice!!!
Lovin the list on the front page too btw :D
How is everyone doing??
Im 12/13DPO now and :witch: should be due today. No signs yet though.
Been up all night with OH. Hes had toothache but still gone to work in agony, the silly mare, leaving me here sleepy and bored until I have to go to work later. :(

Anyways, hope you all ok and having a good day.

xxx

Maybe baby gd luck with the tww hun, charlz87 good luck hun hope af doesnt arrive. Hows everyones day been? xx :)

Well it was fiancè's 31st birthday today...went to cinema, bought a new maHOOOOSIVE big flatscreen telly (kinda an early birthday present to himself..lol) and spent £200 on a rug...:huh: little excessive for a birthday but thought it was cute that while looking at these lovely rugs OH turned to me and said 'we want a nice soft one for when we have a little baby sitting on it..' thought i was guna cry right there in the carpet place!! :D made me really happy..

claire_love if you'v got a secret for gettin the :witch: to come on, tell me!! lol, great news tho hun u got urs...can start thinkin about the next cycle!!

jenifer...:bfp:?!!

Maybe- 6 days will just make testing more exciting with him there :)

Sammi- we both dont have much luck with useless doctors do we?! An hour and a half wait for the jabs???! Thats very inconsiderate of them wen little baileys got to wait all patiently for their lazy arses!!

Charlz - the toothache sounds bad for you too, im so huffy wen im sleep deprived!!

Hows all my other lovlies?! xxxxx

Twiggy56 - I have no idea how it came!! I have been having strange dreams about having a baby (not knowing i was PG) then having nothing for it at all!! AF must of thought she'd give me a chance to prepare!! Lol

Hows everyone else this evening??

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"