18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Evening Ladies! Hope your all well!!

Welcome all newbies! Hope we all get our :bfp: soon!!

Kyrabeth - i know how you feel, my OH was like that until his cousin was born & he held her and turned to me and said 'I want to have a baby with you, i want to be this happy all the time with our little family' ! I cried so much happy tears!!! :)

Anywhoo, nothing much for me to say today, went into town again and spent a fortune!! Cant wait til payday!! :)

welcome all newbies...just been lookin at our hotel online..8 days thank god...need a break now...and will be startin new cycle when we go yay xx

Maybe baby - Hopefully you will be very relaxed in Kenya & it will just come naturally without too much hard work! :)

Hi ladies?

How are you all? Just wanted to say i am considering leaving this group because it seems that everyone who is like really close friends seem to just be responding to each other and not acknowledging what i have said and i dont really feel very involved at all in this group. There are a lot of lovely ladies on here that i am friends with that i speak to but sadly i find that some ignore me and i am not very happy about it :( I dont want to leave but cant understand why im being ignored? x

Hey Ladies, Still no symptoms but I am hoping!! Also... on page one, for my name it says Ontario, Usa, im in canada!! :D

Good Luck to those hoping for their :bfp: soon. and congratulations to those who have already been blessed!! :D

WinterKage - :hugs: Sorry you fell that way hun!! I know i dont intend to ignore people, as im new just reply to the people who talk to me, Lol,

Hope you re-consider! :)

winterkage!! ure not being ignore hun...so sorry how are you darling :hug:

Thats ok Claire. i am being ignored :( Maybe baby i even sent you a pm not too long ago and you havent even replied to it. Well im just feeling really sad and annoyed because no one listens to me, even tht girl after i said how i was feeling didnt mention anything to me just felt i was invisible! lol

aw WinterKage we're not ignoring u hun! U hadnt posted on the YYM's in a while..i just thought it was coz of u trying to get a crappy internet connection sorted?! :( sorry u feel that way but i promise u (and can say the same for all the girlies) it hasnt been intentional!! :hugs: xxxxx

oh god it didnt pop up like usual...please tell me how are u? how are u getting on?! where are u in cycles :hug:

Hi Twiggy, yh its bin that but other things too and i just find it very stressful. You've been great hun as i can always chat to you & you dont ignore me . Ill send you a pm bout it x

Hey people :D hows everyone this evening :happydance:

WinterKage dnt leaveeeeee ! lol... :hugs: we should all try and talk to everyone in this group and make a real effort :D we are all on the same boat - and BnB is my 2nd home :blush::rofl:

Welcum KyraBeth :D Hows u huni ?? Are u able to talk to your OH about why he is indecisive ?? Its good to talk :D It took me and DH about 4 months to decide - coz i was getting really broody b4 my wedding ! ( terrible i know ) but me & DH just decided to wait til after the wedding :) so im now on my 2nd cycle .. bring on the :bfp:

Im testing on the 4th .. anyone else on that day or there abouts ??
Im getting back into the swing of things now as far as :sex: .. trying to fit in as much as possible !

:hug::hug::hug:

hello my lovelies
Sam- glad u are well and gettin back into :sex:!! always fun
on the plus for me only 3 more nights til i get to see my OH yay...then we are off to my parents for a few days before we fly to Kenya...happy days :)
Winterkage i hope u feel so welcome...we shud make an efort to reply to all..is hard wen 10 posts before u reply but no excuse..must not miss anyone :)
xxxxx

Ooo wow Kenya! That sounds awesome. Not as exotic as Kenya but me and my OH went on holiday to good old Center Parcs for my B'day and it also happened to be my most fertile days so it was nice to do a bit more relaxed holiday type BDing (if there's such a thing! haha)

ok ladies

so it seems some of u feel ure being ignored or pushed out :(

that is not it...we are a team...we are all on that front page (let me know if ure not and ill add u)...it can be tricky if there are 10 posts since ure last one, but i am personally gunna take mroe time with my replies...i am so so sorry

come on we all need as many friends as possible, i know i do :hug:

xxxx

Thanks ladies, everything has now been cleared up and i will be staying but if anyone upsets me again ill just leave xx

all good winterkage :)
tinkermoo yes was a bargain...so we are off on 25th my test day...haha yay xxx

ok ladies

so it seems some of u feel ure being ignored or pushed out :(

that is not it...we are a team...we are all on that front page (let me know if ure not and ill add u)...it can be tricky if there are 10 posts since ure last one, but i am personally gunna take mroe time with my replies...i am so so sorry

come on we all need as many friends as possible, i know i do :hug:

xxxx

Hey Hun, I am on there, but the info is wrong. :( I am from Ontario Canada, not USA!!!

Best of Luck Ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->