18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Hows everyones day been? :) I learnt sumthing intresting today that i never knew before lol came across a website that said some men are allergic to their own semen and some women are allergic to their partners semen? Has anyone heard of this ? x

Hows everyones day been? :) I learnt sumthing intresting today that i never knew before lol came across a website that said some men are allergic to their own semen and some women are allergic to their partners semen? Has anyone heard of this ? x

I saw an episode of ER when a woman was allergic to her husbands sperm :blush:

Really glad to be "the team", although am struggling a bit to keep up but will make sure I spend more time :happydance: catching up with you all

:hug:

On a side note, I have had a really pants day at work and came home and just cried :cry: Ive had really weird ache, almost like cramp at the base of my ribs/top of stomach...

Maybe Baby - I just wanted to ask if I could be added onto the 1st page..... i didnt see myself on there...

If it helps Im 25, from kent, uk xx

WinterKage- I have heard of people being allergic to semen, especially women because sometimes the vagina repels the sperm, I think I saw that on that british sperm race thing on tv. Never heard about men being allergic though, that must be awful. lol.

I am fine btw, just getting over the :witch: now and gearing up for lots of :sex: this month. Just ordered some preseed. Anyone else using or going to be using this? Would be good for some opinions....

How is everyone else? Having a good day?
Im just finishing of the last bits of my final dissertation for uni, then I am a free woman, no more education WHOPPEE!! lol

Take care everyone :hug: xxx

hey hun good luck with the dissertation and ofcors the :sex: for a :bfp@

Is it too late for me to join you ladies?

Hey everyone :happydance:
Hows the YYM 2day ??
Welcum RaeEW89 :) how long have u been ttc huni ?
WinterKage - ive never heard of that either about the semen allergies ! Weird !

Anyone else in here testing on the 4th of June or there abouts ?

My best friend who was also my bridesmaid is 20 on the 3rd and my other friends lil baby is due on the 3rd too... so im really hoping june is my month :)

Bring on the :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

hey sam :)
OH is home today whoop!! :) happy times ahead hehe
I am testing 24th and 29th this month hun...then not again til 23rd june (have worked ahead on dates) xxx

My friend is a midwife and she says that sometimes our bodies can 'get used to' our OH's sperm, and our bodies can develop sort of antibodies to the sperm..... that sort of explains why people who have a one night stand can end up getting pregnant straight away, as their body hasn't been able to attack the sperm as much.....something like that anyway, sorry I'm crap at explaining it lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really, Oh thanks for that Bree :) its so weird isnt it lol x

well.. tomorrows the day i get the results of my blood test! fingers crossed its fixable by tabs! lol xxxxxxxxxxx

sorry iv not been about my little YYM buddies!! Iv been having a massive headaches with exams...:(

Welcome all newbies!

So....kinda got bloods results today..well- this is what happened...foned up the surgery and receptionist said she was just writing me a letter about my bloods, aparently all the doctor has said is he requests i come back for more bloods after 14 days time?! Has anyone else been told this?! Im confused, does that mean they'v found something and want more blood for more tests on it or theyv found nothing and just want more? -no, that doesnt make any sense?! Will there be some kind of change in hormones in 14 days maybe? Oh hell...i dont know- but im sure it cant be major if theyr willing to wait 2 weeks right...?!

Any comments would be really apreciated girlies!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

hey twiggy -
i dont think it will be anything serious hun if they are making u wait two weeks... i think if they had found something major then they would want u in ASAP... so try not to worry too much...:hugs:
Receptionists at surgeries are terrible - ur best to just go to ur doctor and b brave and see what they say... doesnt sound like its anything bad tho. Good luck huni :D

Im sitting on my lonesome for a change - DD & DH are away out :D Baileys at my mums & DH is playing snooker - peace and quiet for the night :D Yippee.. Gonna take a bubble bath hehe :D:happydance:

Today is one of my most fertile days ! so i better get my baby dancing gear on :rofl: gonna dress up tonight me thinks... make the most of DD being away !!

x.x.x

Hey everyone!

I had a horrible day today....really horrible day at work, and was really stressed out and ending up crying....
I've also had some really strange CM.... sorry if this is TMI (we've only just met after all!) but it had a pink kinda twinge to it. Not bloody but just pinker.....so I dont really know.... any ideas?

Hey Ladies, I was due yesterday (May 19th) and nobody showed up.

I have been cramping off and on the last two days in my abdomen like :witch: was going to come, but still nothing. 13dpo I had bubbling in my tummy, and wierd pain on my pubic bone. Lots of extra cm that is a lotiony texture.(tmi sorry) Very very thirsty and I have dry mouth, even though I drink and drink and drink lol. Peeing an awful lot more, but that could be from all the extra drinking. Gonna wait a couple days to see if :witch: shows up. Hopefully she doesn't!!

Best of Luck Ladies!!! <3

Oh thank you. This is my second cycle ttc. Im 19 no kids right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->