18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

hey guys - im 19, just found out im pregnant and very scared so any help / advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hey ladies, how is everyone today?
Drakey- good luck with the bloods, hope your results are ok and any probs are easily fixed!!!!
Twiggy- hmmm not sure about the tww for more bloods, maybe its testing the hormones in the 2nd part of your cycle?
Hi to other new yym's!
Sarah19- congratulations :happydance: !!! How far along are you? Were you ttc long or was it a surprise? We will try to help you all we can on here hun!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Sammi - good night luv?! :haha: U manage to take advantage of ur peak?!

NYCBride - sorry about ur horrible day luv, how are things lookin now?

sarah1989 - whats happenin with the cramping? Any revelations...?!

halas - welcome to the YYM's, wats your story?

RaeEW89 - also welcome!..nice bunch here, give us a bit of your story!

xsarah19x - congratulations sweetie! Whats your situation? Take it that it was a nice wee surprise? How many wks gone are you luv?

Off for a another exam..fun times. Get posting my lovlies!! xxxxxxxx

Hey :D

Twiggy - aye.. i managed to get ma freak on lmao !! .. its hard not to think about it now as - makin a baby !

Hey sarah - hope ur ok ! ...i was 17 when i fell pregnant with my daughter so i know how it feels being a young mum etc, if u ever need to chat then mail me or talk on this thread:hugs:

Hows everyone else today :D?? Im picking Bailey up from my mums coz she had her overnite last nite... im really missing her !! Thats the first time since shes been born that ive had the house to myself !! gary went to snooker as well so i just lay in the bath for an hour haha :D brilliant

xx.xx.xx

hey guys ... to be honest it was a total surprise and i only found out yesterday ... i tested early so i really dont know where i am at the moment. My situation is ok, i have a boyfriend although he can be aggressive so i havent told him yet, i also think he will leave me when i do so i will really be on my own. Having quite a bad day feeling lonely and confused.

How is everyone else?

Sarah, sorry you are feeling like this. If you are unable to tell your OH without fear of him becoming aggressive, i think that really is a sign that you shouldn't take lightheartedly! have you told anyone in your family? a sibling or parent perhaps, or even friends? it's awful that you feel so down at what should be such a special time in your life. lots of hugs for you hunny xxx

oh could I be added to the list please, I'm 23 from Yorkshire and TTC for the first time

Thanks XX

well oh already has a son who is 4 and gorgeous but he is just about to start a new job, relocating etc so emotions are running high ... im scared to tell him incase he becomes violent and i havent really got a support network if i tell my mum she will kill me. I have told a friend but she feels i should get rid of it because of everything but i feel like im being pressured into that desicion and i really dont want to . I think i can be a good mummy. Sorry for ranting its so good to get it off my chest.:cry:

Hello im 21 and have a gorgeous son called Zane William hes 8 months old tomo :D

well oh already has a son who is 4 and gorgeous but he is just about to start a new job, relocating etc so emotions are running high ... im scared to tell him incase he becomes violent and i havent really got a support network if i tell my mum she will kill me. I have told a friend but she feels i should get rid of it because of everything but i feel like im being pressured into that desicion and i really dont want to . I think i can be a good mummy. Sorry for ranting its so good to get it off my chest.:cry:

Jesus! u shud not be scared of telling ur oh ur pregnant its a great thing no matter what situation he might be in. my guess is u n baby will be better off without a violent oh or dad.

good luck

Edit: i was 19 when i got pregnant and my mum wasnt happy always telling me to "get rid" ect so if u need to talk we are all here but if u want a rant just message me :)

Sarah,

I can't fully understand how you feel as I'm not in your situation, but I think you need to get used to the idea for yourslef first, if you are unsure about what you want, there's a risk telling people will allow them to push you into a decision you may regret, whatever that decision may be!

It's easy to understand that feelings are running high if OH's son is moving away from him, but that's no excuse for him becoming violent with you, I wouldn't stand for violence myself but can't suggest to leave him as i dont know how people feel in these situations, but if i were you I'd take some time out to myself and think about what I want before consulting anyone else, if you don't feel you can tell your partner, he's not to know you've only just found out when you tell him, no matter how far gone you are!

Good luck keep in touch and let us know how you get on xxx

O well this is my 2nd month ttc(well 1 1/2 month Oh and I didnt really start till mid cycle last month had just really talked about it then). I live in Grove City Ohio and right now Im 7dpo and having some symptoms, but we shall see!!:dust: to all!!

Hi All My Lovely YYM!!!
& Hiya To All Newbies!!!

Sorry I Havent Been On For A While, Been Working Overload This Week!!

Well, im off to the hospital tomorrow for my womb ultrasound Sorry if its TMI! Hope Everyones ok!

Good Luck to everyone who got bfp symptoms!!! :hugs:

Im off to lay in the bath as OH has brought me 60 packets of rainbow drops!! (As you cant tell , i love them!!)

Miss BNB & YYM already!! :)
X

Sammi - good night luv?! :haha: U manage to take advantage of ur peak?!

NYCBride - sorry about ur horrible day luv, how are things lookin now?

sarah1989 - whats happenin with the cramping? Any revelations...?!

halas - welcome to the YYM's, wats your story?

RaeEW89 - also welcome!..nice bunch here, give us a bit of your story!

xsarah19x - congratulations sweetie! Whats your situation? Take it that it was a nice wee surprise? How many wks gone are you luv?

Off for a another exam..fun times. Get posting my lovlies!! xxxxxxxx

Thankyou for asking Twiggy, I havent tested yet, had a horrible night last night. DH went out with his friend and then decided to stay the night there and that left me with a cat and a dog here, who are not getting along. We just got our cat yesterday and she spent the entire night meowing, keeping me up until 8am, luckily I slept until 330pm and am still waiting for DH to get home... he wont answer any of my messages :cry:

Sorry had to rant. About the cramping it isn't as present today, but still no :witch: if DH gets home soon I may test today, but most likely will be tomorrow or next day (as it is our anniversary). :)

Hey lovely ladies, I'm 18 (19 soonish...) from Canada, TTC #1. Would love to chat and gain some friends on this site :D

Hey Naaxi :D! and welcome :happydance:
How r u 2day ?? How long have u been ttc ? What age are ur step kids ??

How is everyone else today !?

not much goss or news from me - just lots of :sex: :happydance:

xxxx

Hi Sambam! Thanks for the welcome :D I'm having a lazy day today, lol. It's basically my Sunday today... I get Wednesdays and Thursdays off work with my OH :D I've been wanting to TTC for about 6 or so months now- I say that because my situation is slightly different- See, OH got a vasectomy about 12 years ago, long before realizing he'd agree to have another one... And so we're actively searching for a donor hehehe :blush: as well as :sex:ing cause there have been cases of vasectomies failing around 12 years after the fact- especially if the man didn't go to the one year check, which he never did... Fingers crossed, right? LOL.

And my step kids are 12 (DSD) and 14 (DSS)... OH is almost 36, lol. :D

Hey .. im ttc - 6th cycle ... long story as to why i need to get BFP but am really hoping to become a yummy mummy soon!

How is everyone?

:hug: Hope :hug:

moomin_troll - welcome hun! :) nice to have another new addition to the YYM's!!

claire_love - how was the ultrasound hun?

sarah1989 - have u tested today?! The other night u described didnt sound like fun..i woulda told OH to get his butt home- OR ELSE! lol

Naaxi - welcome to the YYM's hunni! Wow so ur a ttc'er with a difference...i dont really know much about the in's and out's of sperm donation...what are the steps you are taking?! Is is like...*scuse my ignorance* a catalogue type thing where u choose by character types of the donor? Sorry, i dont know much about it...must be a pretty difficult process though!

Well ladies, had my very last exam EVER today!! Im now the proud owner of a university degree :) woo hoo! Now thats out the way...bring on the babies!! lol xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->