• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Thanks Twiggy
Im trying not to speak to her, but she keeps contacting me and I feel mean not replying. She is so young and vunerable and her family life is in pieces too. I know its not their fault that this has happened (well it kind of is...) but I just feel so angry at them. All his bro goes on about is that flippin baby and I dont know how to react or what to say. Neither does OH.
I dont think we will ever know whether she has been lying or not tbh. But Im trying to put it behind me now. New jobbie tomorrow, just been into uni for the last time today. Its the start of a new life for me and Im not going to let some girl ruin it for me!! WOO HOO! Go me!! Keep forgetting AF is due Thursday/Friday and im like 9dpo! ARGH!!!
Anyways, hope you girlies are all ok!

TWIGGY - Have you tested yet??
SAMBAM - What the news??? tested????

You girlies are driving me nanas! hehe.

luv yas.

:hug:

TWIGGY - Have you tested yet??

well you know how i said i was just 'convinced' this was it, and all the stuff with my sensitive nipples etc...well, i tested again (TWICE lol) today and got this....

i cant believe it, its not real...this is the best feeling in the world!!! IM TOTALLY PREGGERS!!!!!!! My fiancè can't belive it....as im now on cd94!!!!!! can u believe that?!!!

Il get a bfp announcement together when iv done a digi so keep your eyes open!!! OMG IM ACTUALLY GUNA BE A YYM!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Attachments

• resize superdrugs.jpg
    resize superdrugs.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
OMG thats such brilliant news twiggy!!!!!!!!
After all the stress and confusion over your mega long cycle, what a fantastic outcome! Well worth the wait! Yay, you'll be a fab YYM!!!! :happydance:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Girls!!!

TWIGGY - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Babe!! I Almost shouted the news at my OH! Lol, Sooooooo Pleased for you!!!

SARAH89 - YEYY!!!!! Congrats!!

Lets Hope Maybe Baby comes back with good news too!

Well, as for me, i failed my theory test by ONE mark on Saturday!!! :( I Find out my test results tomorrow! Really nervous! Dont really know what to expect so i might be a complete wreck tomorrow!!

Hope everyone else is okie!!

Twiggy - WOO HOO That is fantastic news hun. Thats 2 in once weekend for the YYM's!!! After that big long cycle too. I dont know what to say, just huge huge huge congratulations to you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Dont forget all your yym's though, keep in touch when you hop skip and jump into first tri :happydance:

Claire_love - sorry you failed your theory hun, I failed mine first time too. Better luck next time. Good luck with you test results, hope you get the result you want hun.

Well, not much to report since before really... just bricking it about new job tomorrow!! I think me and OH are going to have a break from TTC for the next few months to be honest. What with my job and OH getting a promo at work. We've both got alot on tbh. We will see how it goes but I will definitely keep with the YYM's if thats alright with everyone. Its going to be a NTNP situation coz I dont wanna go back on BC after last times shinanigans and we dont want to use condoms because we both hate them. So we will just have to see what happens. Im not going to chart OV or anything just go with the flow.
Anymore big news?? Just need to hear from Sambam and maybe baby now....

:hug:

Thanks Charlz87, funny thing is, it was my second time!!! I missed out by 2 marks the first and 1 mark the second!!! Got another on 2nd July! I will learn to dirve this year!! :)

Thak you sooo much Bee, Claire_love and Charlz!! I wana say a massive thank you to all my YYM's, your support has been amazing and you are valued more than you will ever realize! Every one of you deserve to feel what iv felt today, you all SO deserve to get your :bfp:'s...you are a bunch of the lovliest girls and your support, encouragement and opinions have been invaluable. SO THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart....

I'd like to stick around and still post if you'l have me?! Im so attached to u guys i duno if im quite ready for 1st tri yet! lol. Im just soaking up the :bfp: for now...:)

claire, sorry to hear about your test luv, they charge u a bloody fortune for them huh! Swines! Good for you getting back on the horse straight away, good luck for the 2nd July one!!

Charlz, the ttc does get to you a bit after a while huh? I was going crazy with that feckin balckhole of a cycle until today lol. Definitely keep up with the YYM's! I'm hoping you'l all still have me too :blush: NTNP is such a nice way to concieve your baby, its concieved with love and from wanting to be intimate not just the need for 'baby-making'! Plus your new job is lush! :haha:

MaybeBaby comes back tomorrow!!!!! Well she said she'd let us know on the 9th so i guess tomorrow will be business as usual! And HELL KNOW'S where sammi's gone lol. I hope its just excitement from her :bfp: thats kept her busy!!

xxx

Congratulations Twiggy56!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am sooo happy for you hunnie!!!

Congratulations Twiggy56!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am sooo happy for you hunnie!!!

its pretty amazing huh...both got our :bfp:s close together! Yours sunk in yet? lol...i poas this morning just so i could see the two lines come up :rofl: :rofl: xxx

Also Sorry for not replying to you Charlz:

Tinkermoo - How many dpo are you now hun? They do often say that no symptoms can = !!

The answer today is 6 DPO, thing is I have a few symptoms but I'm trying not to think about it and only really picking up on the extra ones I get that I wouldn't usually get on my AF (like for example heartburn, pings of pain going up my boob, although I got that once last cycle, but this cycle is loads more) I have the usual sore boobs and crampy now and then.

Sorry to hear about your family problem, I had one of my own yesterday, It isn't nice and I hope that you can forget about it enough to get on with your new job:)

Evening Ladies!!

TWIGGY - I'll have you here! :)

WELL, i got my results today from my scan.... i have a cyst on my right ovary! :(

Mixed emotions at the moment, Not sure what im feeling! She said we have to TTC to make sure everythings okie (which im pleased about anyways, coz that what we a
want!) And if nothings happened TTC'ing wise next year... im off to a fertility clinic!

Just MEH!!!!!!!!

Hows everyone tonight ????

hey ladies
well i am home and we had the most AMAZING time....
bad news is i got my BFN and sobbed for 2 days.....and now OH had damaged back no no :sex: this month...so onto july for us as we have been told to take this month off for his sake...never mind eh
i am so sad though
congratulations sarah and twiggy...couldnt be happier :) ...will catch up properly tomorrow...love you all..missed u terrily xxxx

Welcome back maybe baby and congrats to Sarah and Twiggy :) xxx

YEY!! Welcome back MaybeBaby! Bet Kenya was AMAZING! Hows the tan..?! Yep, a few things have changed since u been away :blush: i finally got my beany after a 93 day cycle!!! All the details are in the bfp announcement!

Thanks Winterkage huni! Im still in shock! lol. Did the digi this morning coz i woudlnt believe it, well 'Pregnant 1-2'...thrilled. :) Hows u hun, where are u in this cycle now? xxxx

twiggy....so happy for u my love...
thanks for welcome bk winterkage....
i am having a hard time knowing its 4 weeks til i TTC again....really isnt great....ill just spdate bfp list ladies
xxxxxxxx

Welcome back Maybe Baby, hope your holiday was amazing! Do you wish you were still there? heh.

yeh...especially as i now have the dreaded 26 days apart from OH....his final stint away with his job....but it means next time i see him i will be ready to ov again and ttc....excellent....but 26 days is not nice

Awww that sucks:( Especially when you've had a lovely holiday with him being all close and everything. At least you know that it's the last one and that when he is back, he is back for good! (Isn't that a East 17 or Take That song? back for good! haha, sorry random mind today)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->