• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

yay so good :) what days were these? can do another at 8....whopee...am doing 10, 3 and 8 xx
Twiggy thanks so much for all ure support hun...i love it :) i see it too xxx

Hi can I join? I'm Karen, 24 years old, trying to conceive number 1, me and the OH have been together for almost 4 years. Been TTC for 3 months now, :witch: is due tomorrow and I'm really hoping she doesn't come!!!
xxxx

hey hun...hoping the wtich stays well away and welcome :) how are u? xx

I'm doing ok thanks, getting a bit stressy now af is due.... my cycles are a little irregular, although nothing like some of the poor girlies on here so I can't complain really! I'm just hoping this month is the month, don't want to see another:bfn: lol
How about you? xxxxxxxxxxx

i am good CD11...and my OPK had a 2nd line this mornin...very faint but a line...al increased CM so i am hoping this means my little eggy is on its way :) fingers crossed...let me know how u get on testing tomorrow :dust: xxx

Hey Beee and welcum :D
Fingers are crossed for u that :witch: doesnt arrive tomorro !!
I cannot wait til :witch: goes away !!!! Just a few more days and the baby dancing can begin !!
How was ur weekends ??
x.x.x

Hello Beee!! welcome to the 18-25s YYM's!! :) The bestest supportive ladies you'll find! :happydance:

MaybeBby, you're so very welcome m'luv!! Im genuinely excited for my YYM girlies...want you all so desperately to get ur :bfp:'s!! Think we're all pretty much same boat with long/irregular cycles/bcp messin us up! Its so exciting ur opk's r defo gettin there tho luv...dont miss that little eggy, shes so precious!! :)

Hi Sammi! Nice to see you today my luvly! So :witch: still gotcha huh? Well no matter...only a few more days and you can start on the exciting bits!! yey!

TudorRose, my gawd woman!! Your an LH machine..that line is sooo dark! lol Infact i hope you're bd'ing right now with lines like that!!! You gotta be peak?! Only tomorrows temps will tell..i forgot if u were temping?

Weekend is goin uneventfully for me..still no sign of AF...i think im maybe hoping this AC is going to take effect any day and bring on the old hag but no joy so far...early days only been takin them for past 3 days i suppose...hmmf :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Helloooooo
May I join please??
Im 21 from lancashire and trying for baba number 1!!
OH is 21 too and we been together for 6 and a half years and lived together for 2 years.
Came off implant in sept08 and didnt get an af at all till feb 09. Been fairly regular since then between 28 and 31 days! On cycle 3 now of TTC properly and on CD 24 atm. I got a pos OPK's on CD 14, 15 and 16. AF due Thursday if its a 28 day cycle. (Well I hope she doesnt come but heres hoping...)
Thats pretty much me so far, just waiting for AF to come now or to be able to poas!!! :happydance:
Hope you gals are ok, looking forward to getting to know you all, if you accept me in your group that is ;)
xxx :hugs:

Welcome charlz hope ure journey is short :)
Twiggy....i am soo excited too...just did my last OPK of the day same as one at 3
ill upload pic with this and in my journal...you ok tho lovely?
Sambam i am shouting at the witch to piss off and leave u alone so u can get to :sex:

ok ladies...tmi here but my CM is gettin whiter and heavier YAY all good things xxx

Hewre at CD 11 OPKs

Attachments

• DSC00185.jpg
    DSC00185.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey Ladies, mind if I join? I am 20 and ttc'ing #1 with my fiance. We have our wedding planned for August 15th, 2009. Our ttc'ing journey began in March 2008, so 14 months now. I need a place to talk that I will fit in!

Hello Beee!! welcome to the 18-25s YYM's!! :) The bestest supportive ladies you'll find! :happydance:

MaybeBby, you're so very welcome m'luv!! Im genuinely excited for my YYM girlies...want you all so desperately to get ur :bfp:'s!! Think we're all pretty much same boat with long/irregular cycles/bcp messin us up! Its so exciting ur opk's r defo gettin there tho luv...dont miss that little eggy, shes so precious!! :)

Hi Sammi! Nice to see you today my luvly! So :witch: still gotcha huh? Well no matter...only a few more days and you can start on the exciting bits!! yey!

TudorRose, my gawd woman!! Your an LH machine..that line is sooo dark! lol Infact i hope you're bd'ing right now with lines like that!!! You gotta be peak?! Only tomorrows temps will tell..i forgot if u were temping?

Weekend is goin uneventfully for me..still no sign of AF...i think im maybe hoping this AC is going to take effect any day and bring on the old hag but no joy so far...early days only been takin them for past 3 days i suppose...hmmf :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

them tests are from tuesday, so ihave already ovulated now im in the 2ww. i dont temp i get up at different times in the morning so not a good idea really.

Am I to old to join? I am 24 will be 25 in Aug but I consider my self young! Our TTC journey is 10 months to date, hoping for a BFP before the year mark, as DH and I will be WTT as of last cycle in july due to me returning to University again.

hey welcome to all newbies....you are all so welcome here :) CD12 for me..OPKs are still a little faint but think they are gettin darker......hoping my little eggys on its way

good luck to u all, im dreading wednesday! i cant stop thinking bad things, never had blood taken before and i hope my blood pressures gone normal! xxx

Hi sarah/kelly...welcome to 18-25 YYM's! We're all a very nice bunch over here so feel free to talk about things ur worried about or just for a little bit of friendly advice!

MaybeBby- sounds to me as if that little eggy is on its way! eek exciting stuff! this calls for a little 'good luck little eggy dance' :dance: hehe! Keep us informed on the opk's!!

Drakey my luvly dont worry urself too much...im a fainter for the bloods myself..and they usually have a couple techniques if you're not good with the needles...like putting a fan on, or asking u qns to make u think about something else etc. Just keep that end-goal in your mind...finally holding your very own LO!! :) it'l all be so so worth it!

TudorRose, think you're our only 2ww'er at the moment!!?? errr, i think? lol. So we've all got our fx'd (along with toes, eyes and anything else u can x for you....lol) Keep us updated on any feelings, flutterings, pains etc!!!!

Beeee, any sign of AF then? Thats you due now huh?!

Oh and girlies...fraid its cd65 for me now...this is poop!!! :( grrr.....damn u old witchy hag!! xxxxxx

Hey Twiggy, yep the :witch: got me this morning :cry:....pretty gutted but I guess I just have to keep on trying!! Not that I see :sex: as a chore lol. I got some of that Pre-seed stuff this month so I'm gonna try that out for the first time, I'll let you guys know if it's any good. :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Twiggy, there was a post somewhere on ttc last night about someone who has been having acupuncture and found it really beneficial to regulating their cycle.... I'll see if i can find it, but it might be worth a read if you've not already heard about it chick! xxxx

Drakey stay calm until all is sorted...u need to not stress, not good for u
Twiggy i have left an angry message for the witch telling her to get to ure house NOW lol
I am going on a run with OH tonight hehe...trying to keep fit...then hopefully some :sex:
xxx

OH's mum was horrendous (cnt spell that), as usual....banging on and on about us #"comming properly" by this she means a wedding she can plan lol. I told her no and that we had other things we wanted to commit to first....god i really hope i have my BFP for her wedding. she drives me mad and knows all the buttons to push to send me up the wall....bit miffed and down...OPKs not much darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->