• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18 and due April

Bluie

Reaction score
Hi, I am 18 (19 next month) and my EDD is 5th April. This is my first pregnancy and i'm looking to speak to other young moms to be over the coming months. As I don't actually know anyone who is pregnant and I feel abit alone. Anyone else feel this way?

Hiya im 18 myself due in May. I've gt a friend whose due one month after me so its gd as always gt sumone to tlk to if im worried or not sure about something, if u eva wnt to chat or have any worries just let me know

Hi Bluie, welcome to the forum!

Hey Bluie, I just recently turned 19 and I'm due April 13th. I'm usually kicking around B&B, so if you ever want to chat, I'm here.

For me, it seems like ever since I found out that I was expecting, everyone else I know was pregnant too... it's been crazy and neat. I'm pretty excited.

How are you feeling about being pregnant?

Hi there i'm 19 got pregnant when i was 18. due in march and i dont no anyone whos pregnant either and noone really seems to understand me at the mo so i've been relying on forums a lot, its a great help!

Hi not pg but I was 18 when got pg on my daughter had her month after my 19th bday and I had a son april 2007 when I was 20 I am 21 now so if ever you have any worries or questions will do my best too answer. I was first out of all my friends too have a baby so know how it feels thats why these forums are great when you dont know what too expect :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->