18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

yea i dont like the sound of bed rest but i know that it is probably best for me and my babies

Wow. Great scan pics! Not sure whether to call you lucky or unlucky! That's a hell of a lot of babies for such a young person! I am worried about coping with just one! Well congratulations and I hope it all goes smoothly!!

Your bump photos don't look big for how many are in there.. How did you know you were having triplets so early on?

my doc did a scan and lol thanks yea i am super scared but like i have said for a lil bit god doesnt put things in our path that we cant handle we might strugle but ill make it through

Must be the difference in American and English midwives, generally dont get a scan before 12 weeks here.. Nice to see you're being so strong about it :D

You just HAVE to keep us all updated throughout.. Or me atleast lol

If they tried to listen to heartbeat and thought they heard more than one i suppose then would scan... not really sure x

if you didnt hear on my other post found out that i am having three little girls!!!!

WOWWWW, congratulations!!
i would so call them something like Mia, Tia, and Leah haha

thank you all i feel like god really is blessing me now i just got around 200 dollers worth of baby stuff for free and knowing that even now nothing has gone wrong when anything could have gone wrong i just feel so blessed

Lovely bump pics, you look gorgeous! xx

4months and 3weeks.jpg4months and 3weeks #2.jpg kinda blury i have new ones just have them on the camera

thank you all i feel like god really is blessing me now i just got around 200 dollers worth of baby stuff for free and knowing that even now nothing has gone wrong when anything could have gone wrong i just feel so blessed

Wow thats great! Every bit's going to help when you've got these three (plus your existing LO) to take care of. How did you manage to get it for free?

Just catching up with your thread too, I don't think bed rest is such a bad idea... you'll need the energy with three little girls running circles round you! Lol!

Keep up with the positive attitude, i'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end :hugs:

Wow!! Congratulations!!
Best of luck with everything :D

oh and by the way to all you date picking rude people i am 16 weeks and 4 days every saturday i am another week farther along sorry to you people that are supportive its just i have made my choice i am not stupid and i wont be the center of peoples picking im not to young to have kids and i am an amazing person at that so they can just leave me alone if they dont have anything nice to say
9-1-09
ashley

Well said! You sound like you know what you're doing! Congrats on the 3 girls! Can't wait to see them! Good luck with everything...:thumbup:

OMG thats amazing im so happy for you!3 beautiful babies wow thats going to be an adventure!

A blessing indeed! Nice to have one pregnancy and get three babies, rather than 3 pregnancys and getting one bub at a time! Great way of saving time and effort!!! Lol

Hopefully you can use your situation to get a free triplet pushchair/pram combo? Now that would be cool...

Goodluck, keep well.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->