18 and pregnant with triplets ULTRASOUND

no we just did a scan first thing lol

Here in the US they will give you a scan before 12 weeks to check dates and make sure everything is ok so far, I've had one before 12 weeks with both my pregnancies and I did not ask for this scan.

Also question, it looks like 2 of the babies are in one sac and 1 is in another. Does that mean that 2 of the babies are identical and the 3rd is fraternal? Sorry, I don't know much about multiples and am curious :D

Also question, it looks like 2 of the babies are in one sac and 1 is in another. Does that mean that 2 of the babies are identical and the 3rd is fraternal? Sorry, I don't know much about multiples and am curious :D

I was wondering the same thing :)

3 girls, thats amazing, hope everything goes well for you :hug:

not sure if i told you guys that all the girls are doing fine its been a little busy around here lately my uncle died of alzihmers so i have been dealing with the first loss of someone i loved verry much yes i am SORT of on bed rest i have contractions alot anymore so i have to stay off my feet than you all for the support some one asked if two are in the same sac and yes they are i am going to try to get new pics up this weekend i am selling scentsy if anybody wants to buy it or learn about it it is verry safe for kids as you know i have one and it is like a candle email me at [email protected] to get more info on scentsy and some one else asked about the stuff i got for free it was a free yard sale if that makes any sence an LDS church was doing it and they just gave me all this baby stuff it was amazing!!!! i look forward to keeping in contat with you all during my hospitalization

eggo sorry didnt answer your question about 4 and half getten close to 4 and 3/4 months

that is amazing hun, I hope everything goes really well for you. I can't wait to see pics of them. Im sorry to hear of the loss of your uncle. Good luck

Hi

Just wondered how you are doing as it's been a while since we heard from you?

hi guys well i am offically in the safe zone if something happend the babies would have a higher chance of living as of right now i get admitted to the hospital on monday for hospitalization bed rest i was starting to have a little bit of complications but all is well now i still have only gained 11 pounds total so i am worried about that but my doctor isnt he says the babies are all growing fine so if you have anymore questions shoot and i will deffenatly answer them

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg:happydance::wohoo: so i am excited that i just keep getting bigger but i am still not gaining waight total waight gain 11 pounds

Holy crap, you look full term already, if there was only one in there! Congrats, natural triplets are sooo rare. How exciting!

WOW!!! You look so great for having three beautiful babies in that tummy! LOL Congrats!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->