18 and pregnant!

mstennischick

Reaction score
I'm only 5 weeks and i just found out on Sunday that I'm pregnant. I'm scared though. I've been reading baby books about what to eat and whatever. Is there any advice I should know that they might not have in the books? or anything I just haven't gotten to yet??:spermy::spermy::spermy:

Welcome :) I'm jess, also 18 and 15 weeks and a day pregnant :) the best advice I could give you would be to not stress! :)

Congratulations. I'm Jess, also 18 and 11+2 weeks pregnant. I don't really have much advice for you, other than relax and just take every day as it comes. Also don't forget to start taking your vitamins, most importantly folic acid!

Conratulations, theirs not a lot really just avoid certain foods and take it easy :) xx

Congratulations :flower:

My name is Clair, I'm also 18 and 13w 3d with our second :)

If you are in the UK look at the NHS website about pregnancy :)

Congratulations! I'm erin, 19 and 34w with my baby girl.

Try not to worry and be as stress free as possible! If that is one thing I'd change about my pregnancy, I would. I spent too much time worrying about everything and not enough time enjoying it. Now I'm getting to the miserable stage and I cannot wait to meet my daughter. But I'll also miss being pregnant. So, I'm just rambling now. Lol. Happy and healthy 9 months to you. :)

Totally agree with the ladies! Just take ot easy and don't stress yourself! Enjoy yourself and the little person inside of you!
I'm Kristina and my son is 2 months old! His name is Noah. Congrats! Being a mom is the best thing in the world!

Welcome and congratulations! I'm Shannon and I have a 2 1/2 year old named Victoria "Tori"! :flower:

Congrats! Im 18 and pregnant as well! 22 wks and one day.:) as far as my pregnancy has been miserable! Up until now, best advice since you have found out as earlie as 5 weeks is realx take a deep breath and it goes by quick! I found out at 5 weeks 4 days, and it felt like time was going so slow! But making it to that three month mark is the hardest part. Im a worrier so every little pain is enough to sent me asking all kinds of q's at the doctors. The worst part of early pregnancy is you dont quite feel pregnant, you may be tired and get sick but you dont have a belly yet and no movement is enough to drive you insane wondering if he or she is doing okay in there! I could go on all night about the good and bad but i leave you with this. 1. Ask as many questions as you can think of. 2. Eat for two, QUALITY NOT QUANTITY! And 3. Enjoy every bit of it, its truly an amazing experience.

Hi, I'm Jess, 18, just found out I'm 5+4 yesterday. So we are about the same, I'm hoping for a boy!

Congrats! Im 18 and 15+5. due decembet 17th . Not much advice but I would recommend to try not worrying yourself to death, I didnt know it was possible to worry SO MUCH! I found myself at the hospital every week with a complaint. Another thing .. If you want your sanity do not GOOGLE any symptoms! You should buy some prenatals or ask your doctor for a prescription, the sooner the better. You might experience some cramping, & spotting nd I know its nervewrecking but its considered normal. Only to a certain extent though. Anything else you can just ask me in my inbox. Goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->