18 and prego tryin to learn as much as I can

Marnik

Reaction score
Hey everyone so of course I'm completely new at the whole pregnant thing let alone mother thing. My 18th b day was June 12 and I think I'm approximantly 5 or 6 weeks pregnant not that far a long I know but I still want to learn all I can especially sense I'm young and living with my boyfriend of 7 And a half months I don't want to end up like some dumb pregnant teen I want to be a good mom and make sure I'm doing everything I can for my son or daughter. So any advice any one can give me would be amazing. Support and people to talk to would be amazing :) thanx for ure time --- mar

With my other 2 pregnancies I got hit with nausea right at 6 weeks. I fet bad but rarely if ever vomitted. It went away right around 12/13 weeks for me too. I hope you have a good pregnancy and get the advice you are seeking. My mom was 18 when she had me and I turned out pretty good, so don't worry too much, I am sure you'll be a great mom. The fact you want to learn as much as you can and have a desire to be a great mom proves you will be...the rest will fall into place :)

hi! first of all, congratulations and welcome to baby and bump! you will find this site such a help through the coming months. my advice is to get yourself onto the 1st trimester forum and get posting! no question, worry or niggle is too small- everyone is glad to help and offer advice! and make sure you look after yourself during your pregnancy- i tried to do too much and burnt myself out. its not good for you or the baby. and DO NOT put too much pressure on yourself !! This is very important! I was a million % for breastfeeding, and i only lasted 5 days. nothing is set in stone. good luck with your pregnancy hun. :flower:

Hi hun! Welcome to BabyandBump! Congrats on your baby too! I hope that this site will give you all the advice and help you need! There are some really great people on here who love to help. I can't give any preggo advice since I don't have any kids yet...WTT...but good luck with everything!:hugs:

Hiya Hun and welcome! :wave: congratulations! :flower:I'm jen I'm 20 with a little girl called Lily who I had when I was 19, you'll find answers on this forum to everything! The girls here are great :)
As for the morning sickness I was one of the lucky ones and I never got any, fingers crossed you don't get it either!
Any questions Hun then just message me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->