18 Month Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 18 month old loves his dulpo and mega blocks. He plays with cars a lot. He has the fisher prices wheelies and they are really sturdy and a nice size for toddler hands.

He enjoys colouring and can use his Bic triangle crayons best. He has a big cheap sketch pad and a colouring in book with stickers.

I am asking family to get him pj's, dressing gown, slippers and clothes for Christmas as they are always useful.

Books are also great. At the moment I am buying him boardbooks but with more story in them than his picture books as he still grabs at the pages in his paper books but wants longer stories. I just got the paddington bear board book which is lovely. There are also peter rabbit ones etc

dd is 19 months now and loves her mega blocks any sort of crafty messy stuff (glueing painting colouring in) aquadoodle, she loves her dolls and pram books

for xmas weve got a kitchen and accesories some happyland stuff puzzles books tag reading system, my first leaptop

Thanks we have duplo, fisher price little people sets. Bits & bobs if other stuff.

Thinking of kitchen for Xmas.

Just wondering what to get now to sort of last her to Xmas? Maybe some drawing craft things would be good?

Thanks we have duplo, fisher price little people sets. Bits & bobs if other stuff.

Just wondering what to get now to sort of last her to Xmas? Maybe some drawing craft things would be good?

definatley crafty stuff paints glue got to poundshop and have a look my locval asda was selling loads of crafty bits off last week i got quite a few bits as stocking fillers ive even got them books were you just paint on them with water and the colur comes out.....not as messy as paint! weve also got the crayola easel for christmas too.

I second the kitchen Colin loves his and trains.

definatley crafty stuff paints glue got to poundshop and have a look my locval asda was selling loads of crafty bits off last week i got quite a few bits as stocking fillers ive even got them books were you just paint on them with water and the colur comes out.....not as messy as paint! weve also got the crayola easel for christmas too.

I've bought one of those books u paint with water too. Not brave enough for real paint yet!! Think I will get some drawing things next week when I go to town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"