18 months in the making.(update..it's all over at 5wks)

OMG hon sooo excited for you!!! 18 months is a long time...your story gives me hope. Didn't you just visit the FS (she said everything looks beautiful)?

Do share your symptoms. H and H 9 months

OMG hon sooo excited for you!!! 18 months is a long time...your story gives me hope. Didn't you just visit the FS (she said everything looks beautiful)?

Do share your symptoms. H and H 9 months

Thanks Hun.yeah I'd had u/s and internal at 3dpo and they said everything was great.I normally get every pg symptom every month anyway so the only difference this month was af cramps from 3dpo.constipated and couldn't finish my 30 min workout at 7dpo lol xx

Did you go and see your FS today I_got_one? ( :haha: )...what did they say?

stupid bugger did a test and it came back bfn,he started saying "ours arent sensitive enough but u maybe having a chem" ran straight home after having water and only holding wee for 30 mins and took at test and it came up vivid bfp?????? bugger really worried me.so i rang my doc and he said "the ones fs use arent sensitive at all and all the ones ur using are very reliable and u have 6 out of 6 so its definite" lol so hes refering me to midwife xx

stupid bugger did a test and it came back bfn,he started saying "ours arent sensitive enough but u maybe having a chem" ran straight home after having water and only holding wee for 30 mins and took at test and it came up vivid bfp?????? bugger really worried me.so i rang my doc and he said "the ones fs use arent sensitive at all and all the ones ur using are very reliable and u have 6 out of 6 so its definite" lol so hes refering me to midwife xx

OMG stupid FS!!!! Why cant they all just use the same sensitive tests???? :dohh:

i know.my doc reckons theres isnt designed to get anything until at least 7 days past af and is 50miu so i was devastated but first response was great lol xx

i know.my doc reckons theres isnt designed to get anything until at least 7 days past af and is 50miu so i was devastated but first response was great lol xx

Well I hope they're great for me tomorrow...I got BOGOF in Boots today!! :haha:

oh dear......i nearly had heart attck :(
its ok i read on phew :)

Congrats hun:thumbup: Do you think it was the grapefruit juice that done the trick? lol:happydance:

Congrats hun:thumbup: Do you think it was the grapefruit juice that done the trick? lol:happydance:

lol i think it definitely helped hun,im sticking with the first time in 18 months that i laid on my stomach after rather than legs in the air lol xx

CONGRATS!!! So exciting to see you in here!!!

:wohoo: hon I know I already said congrats but wanted to pop in and say it again :)

I can also vouch for laying on my tummy and for me oranges they are also said to aid implantation so I can highly recommend upping your vit c intake!

Hon we also concieved on our 11yr anniversary weekend :)

Congrats!

Can I ask why laying on tummy not legs in air?........... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back