18 & Pregnant!

Hey Im andrea 18 and 27 weeks pregnant. If you ever need someone to talk to you can message me =] congrats on your pregnancy! and Im sure OH will come around. Its pretty shocking finding out you have a little one.

Thanks andrea, I will do :D
Going doctors now to tell them I am pregnant, can't wait! Its gonna be official lol :):kiss:

Aww wow, kittykat18 your bump looks so cute! This is one of the reason why I'm glad to be pregnant, I'm looking forward to the bump and dressing in maternity clothes lol :) nice to know you ignored his sister, my brother wanted me to abort but my mum backed me and said "remember I was preg with you at 18 and didn't abort you!", so he soon came around lol. I couldn't ask for a better family support, and I'm beginning to love my little embryo already :D thanks babe x

Thank you very much :blush: That was my baby bump at 31+2 weeks and I am now 34+4 weeks pregnant! You may think that it hasn't been long but for my little one it really is! I had a routine check-up scan at 29 weeks and my baby was weighing 2lb 3ozs and I had my growth scan on Wednesday at 34+2 weeks and my little one is currently weighing 5lbs!!! My bump has gotten sooo much bigger in a matter of weeks. I love it though!
I am glad you have a good support system, that always makes it easier!

Are you still at school hunni? :flower: xoxooxoxoox

Congratulations! I'm Roslinde,16 and pregnant with twins :) I hope your OH comes around, mine didn't want anything to do with us for the first few weeks but now we are back together and planning on coparenting :)

Aww wow, kittykat18 your bump looks so cute! This is one of the reason why I'm glad to be pregnant, I'm looking forward to the bump and dressing in maternity clothes lol :) nice to know you ignored his sister, my brother wanted me to abort but my mum backed me and said "remember I was preg with you at 18 and didn't abort you!", so he soon came around lol. I couldn't ask for a better family support, and I'm beginning to love my little embryo already :D thanks babe x

Thank you very much :blush: That was my baby bump at 31+2 weeks and I am now 34+4 weeks pregnant! You may think that it hasn't been long but for my little one it really is! I had a routine check-up scan at 29 weeks and my baby was weighing 2lb 3ozs and I had my growth scan on Wednesday at 34+2 weeks and my little one is currently weighing 5lbs!!! My bump has gotten sooo much bigger in a matter of weeks. I love it though!
I am glad you have a good support system, that always makes it easier!

Are you still at school hunni? :flower: xoxooxoxoox

Aww
That sounds so cute, and no I dropped out last year because of stress. But I'm going back to college next year, I might do an apprenticeship instead because I don't want to go back to college at 19, I just want to start working asap! Xxx

Congratulations! I'm Roslinde,16 and pregnant with twins :) I hope your OH comes around, mine didn't want anything to do with us for the first few weeks but now we are back together and planning on coparenting :)

That's nice, he calls me everyday he just pissed me off because he said he was coming over and he didn't. But I'm sure well get through it like you and OH did, oh wow TWINS :o that's amazing congrats to you xxx

:happydance:

Aww
That sounds so cute, and no I dropped out last year because of stress. But I'm going back to college next year, I might do an apprenticeship instead because I don't want to go back to college at 19, I just want to start working asap! Xxx

Awk there are older people than you who are still in College sweetheart! I just finished my 2 year course in Art and Design and there was a guy in my class who was 24 years old :dohh: I had applied to University for September but obviously with this little baby on the way, that would be almost impossible so I am doing a Foundation Diploma in September and then going to University the year after. Honestly can't wait!
I know what you mean though. xx

That's so true actually, I guess I can go back to college then. Just want the best for my future and the babys and don't want to take too long at it either lol.

Xxx

Congrats on your pregnancy
I'm Lorna I'm 19 and have a baby boy Michael OKane who is 5months old

Your OH is just in shock, God mine was fuming as I was supposed to be for uni in September last year and had to sacrifice the top uni around here, he wanted to get rid of our baby as we previously had a MC so I think fear had a lot to do with it as we both took it really bad.

:hugs: he probably will calm down once it has ‘sunk in’
The responsibility comes naturally I think you just kind of step and do it :hugs:

The stress of being young and ‘telling’ your pregnant is crazy my mum never spoke to me for 10weeks as I had a MC and she just wanted me to go to uni, you won’t lose ‘important’ people cause they wouldn’t let you down

Lots of luck xxx

Congrats :)
Like everyone has said, its just the shock of it. FOB acted like a complete nob towards me when he found out i was pregnant, he wanted me to abort too. When i found out i was all over the place, and i was swinging towards abortion because i didnt think i could do it at all, let alone on my own. Keeping him is one of the best decisions i have ever and will ever make, it made me such a better person and i love him sooo much. Its fucking hard, dont get me wrong but its worth it :) You wont loose any important people because if theyre important, then they will stick around. Good luck xx

Congratulations on your AFP.

I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks before my 18th. Took the test at my boyfriends house as he wanted to be with me when I did it. His reaction totally blew me back - he wasn't pleased at all, yet was gutted the month before when I came on my period after I was 4 days late. The first person I told was my oldest sister, and she advised I terminated the pregnancy whilst it's still early days and my boyfriend agreed. Only thing is, he never even came to the doctors with me, he went home the day before my appointment and left me to do it by myself. I made him feel guilty, nor did I go through with it. I was given upto my 9 week mark to decide. I went back at 9 weeks and confirmed to carry on the pregnancy with him. We split up a couple of weeks after and didn't see him until my dating scan (13 weeks). It hit him then when he saw the baby on the screen that he was gonna be a dad.

My mum and dad found out when I was going to the doctors in the beginning. They just said they'd support whatever option I choose, doesn't feel that way. If anything it's like they're not happy for me in the slightest. Where as my boyfriends family are over the moon.

Congratulations on your AFP.

I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks before my 18th. Took the test at my boyfriends house as he wanted to be with me when I did it. His reaction totally blew me back - he wasn't pleased at all, yet was gutted the month before when I came on my period after I was 4 days late. The first person I told was my oldest sister, and she advised I terminated the pregnancy whilst it's still early days and my boyfriend agreed. Only thing is, he never even came to the doctors with me, he went home the day before my appointment and left me to do it by myself. I made him feel guilty, nor did I go through with it. I was given upto my 9 week mark to decide. I went back at 9 weeks and confirmed to carry on the pregnancy with him. We split up a couple of weeks after and didn't see him until my dating scan (13 weeks). It hit him then when he saw the baby on the screen that he was gonna be a dad.

My mum and dad found out when I was going to the doctors in the beginning. They just said they'd support whatever option I choose, doesn't feel that way. If anything it's like they're not happy for me in the slightest. Where as my boyfriends family are over the moon.

That's really touching this is kind of similar to me, my boyfriend got mad when he heard I was pregnant and had an abortion, he believed it and got so mad like "that's my baby you killed" and then he started speaking to me about wanting another one, so when I DID get pregnant he's now just acting funny about it, he isn't happy. I just want him to be around so my dad can actually be a bit happier about this pregnancy.:dohh:

It's such a hard time what us mothers have to go through, but it's all worth it at the end when the baby actually comes and everyone wants to be cooing and awwing over it. :nope: I will never let the people who doubted me be doing that over my baby!

:yipee: im excited to have my baby now, I got my mum dad brother and 3 bestfriends to support me.. it's all great now :D

Wow, just saw on my ticker that my babys organs, ears, eyes, arms and legs are starting to form.. this is so beautiful<3

I always say it takes a boy to get a girl pregnant, but a man to be a dad.

As long as you know you have support behind you, you should have nothing to worry about - even if you are a single mum. You should be excited.

Men are hard to understand, they don't share their emotions or thoughts so we're left with a blank canvas and take on any signs they give off, even if they are false. Give him a chance to let it sink in, no matter how long it takes.

It's amazing how fast they develop.

That's so true actually, I guess I can go back to college then. Just want the best for my future and the babys and don't want to take too long at it either lol.

Xxx

Well sweetheart if you want the best life for yourself and your child then I would really advise going back to college and getting a proper career behind you :flower: xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->