18 Weeks & 2 days :D <3

Congrats and your little girl :) I'm in 3rd as well but prefer it here lol.
Hope all goes well.

Im having a girl too! And due october 18th! But they said she could come sometime in september cause of how massive she is :blush:

I'm due the same day as you :) how big have they said your little girl to be?

They won't tell me! I wanted an estimate of her weight but nope. All they said was the way she is looking september is a strong possibility. I was surprised considering she measured four days behind in the beginning. She loves to lay horizontally and up high. they ran the wand back and forth all the way across my stomach and it was all spine and head. Her legs and feet were stretched towards my back. Big babies run in the family!

They won't tell me! I wanted an estimate of her weight but nope. All they said was the way she is looking september is a strong possibility. I was surprised considering she measured four days behind in the beginning. She loves to lay horizontally and up high. they ran the wand back and forth all the way across my stomach and it was all spine and head. Her legs and feet were stretched towards my back. Big babies run in the family!

Aww lol, this baby from 20 weeks has always been big, last scan at 28 weeks he was 3lbs7 and breech hopefully turns.
Funny when all my others were small.
But my eldest daughter was born at 37 weeks at just half an ounce from 7lb so I think my body just doesn't do big baby's and just went into labor as that's how far it was prepared to take lol.

Hey congrats on the girl it must be in the water here in NC I'm having a girl too and seems everyone I know who is pregnant here is having a girl.

That's crazy, why won't they tell you?!

That is so sad they won't tell you :(.

My obgyn office is very... snobby for a nice term. Most the nurses just sit in the office gossiping and texting. They give you death looks and try as hard as possible NOT to talk to patients. They also can never figure out when your next appointment is! They are a mess!!

Oh yes! But not knowing when she will come is so much agony. How are you feeling lately? Any cute purchases yet? :D

Aww, I bet:wacko: I wish they knew an exact date for me, they have given me 3 different ones so i am sticking with my first. lol I am feeling better lately, thankfully. Had some morning sickness today, and certain days when i brush i get sick:/ How have you been feeling?

& Oh goodness, yes. I have spent a bit, i bought lot of new clothes and got some stuff from friends :) She has sooo much already and isn't even here :D lol

Hey congrats on the girl it must be in the water here in NC I'm having a girl too and seems everyone I know who is pregnant here is having a girl.

Hey lady. Congrats to you too & I think it is. Seems like most of the January babies are girls :D How are you enjoying your pregnancy?

My obgyn office is very... snobby for a nice term. Most the nurses just sit in the office gossiping and texting. They give you death looks and try as hard as possible NOT to talk to patients. They also can never figure out when your next appointment is! They are a mess!!

That is so horrible, I would hate that. I hope you find out something soon hun :D

Congrats on your lil girl! First baby for me too, and she is also a girl!! :D

Thank you :D & Aww, congrats to you too. When are you due hun?

I am due December 31st :). We might have a new years baby!!

OMG!! That is pretty awesome, you must be super excited?

We are very excited!! I bet you are too! :happydance:

We are <3 Been waiting for the months to pass lol. Finally get to see her again on Monday next week, for the anatomy scan. Can't wait <3

We are <3 Been waiting for the months to pass lol. Finally get to see her again on Monday next week, for the anatomy scan. Can't wait <3

How exciting! Is that the scan where they check the spine, brain, and organs? I have an apt on September 8th, but I am not sure if it will be a scan or just a routine checkup.

How exciting! Is that the scan where they check the spine, brain, and organs? I have an apt on September 8th, but I am not sure if it will be a scan or just a routine checkup.

Yeah, that's the one when they check everything for abnormalities, praying that it goes well :D I am too excited for my baby girl. That's awesome :D Have you guys done any shopping?

Yeah, that's the one when they check everything for abnormalities, praying that it goes well :D I am too excited for my baby girl. That's awesome :D Have you guys done any shopping?

Yes! We have done a ton of shopping! I think the only things we have left to buy now are my diaper bag, breastfeeding items, and diaper stuff. We are waiting to get the diapers and breastfeeding items till the month I am due. I am actually going to buy the diaper bag when OH gets his paycheck.

Here is the diaper bag I am going to get! It is the multi-colored pastel pattern, not the blue animal one that it shows up with. Have you started buying anything yet?

https://www.amazon.com/LeSportsac-Jessi-Baby-Bag-Cute/dp/B0091E42BE/ref=fs_patw_1

Oh wow, I just noticed we are both from NC! I live in Cary, where about do you live?

Yes! We have done a ton of shopping! I think the only things we have left to buy now are my diaper bag, breastfeeding items, and diaper stuff. We are waiting to get the diapers and breastfeeding items till the month I am due. I am actually going to buy the diaper bag when OH gets his paycheck.

Here is the diaper bag I am going to get! It is the multi-colored pastel pattern, not the blue animal one that it shows up with. Have you started buying anything yet?

https://www.amazon.com/LeSportsac-Jessi-Baby-Bag-Cute/dp/B0091E42BE/ref=fs_patw_1

Oh wow, I just noticed we are both from NC! I live in Cary, where about do you live?

I hear you on that. I haven't bought any of the breastfeeding stuff either, i am going to hold off for a little big (Christmas gift) lol. That is such a cute diaper bag, I have bought one. I will take a picture of it when i go back home. I have a ton of clothes from premie-24 months lol. Most of it was given to me.
Haha, I didn't even notice that. Not sure how far Cary is from me, but i have heard of it. I live in Fayetteville, but i am from SC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->