18 Weeks & 2 days :D <3

I hear you on that. I haven't bought any of the breastfeeding stuff either, i am going to hold off for a little big (Christmas gift) lol. That is such a cute diaper bag, I have bought one. I will take a picture of it when i go back home. I have a ton of clothes from premie-24 months lol. Most of it was given to me.
Haha, I didn't even notice that. Not sure how far Cary is from me, but i have heard of it. I live in Fayetteville, but i am from SC.

Fayetteville is about an hour from us! I am excited to see a picture of your diaper bag! Hope you post it soon hehe!

I hear you on that. I haven't bought any of the breastfeeding stuff either, i am going to hold off for a little big (Christmas gift) lol. That is such a cute diaper bag, I have bought one. I will take a picture of it when i go back home. I have a ton of clothes from premie-24 months lol. Most of it was given to me.
Haha, I didn't even notice that. Not sure how far Cary is from me, but i have heard of it. I live in Fayetteville, but i am from SC.

Fayetteville is about an hour from us! I am excited to see a picture of your diaper bag! Hope you post it soon hehe!

Sweet, that's pretty cool :D Here is a picture of the diaper bag, and some of the stuff i got the day i found out it was a girl :D lol

I love EVERYTHING in that picture! The shoes are fab :D

That bag is so cute!! Look at those little shoes too and the cute monkey!! <3 love it!

That bag is so cute!! Look at those little shoes too and the cute monkey!! <3 love it!

Thank you :D Yea, the little monkey i got from the elective ultrasound place too. It plays her heartbeat <3

That's cool! I got the lamb that plays my babies heartbeat.

I never knew things like that existed!! Where do I get one lol?

Kiwi- you can try to google 3d/4d ultrasounds or private ultrasounds in your area. These places are for just looking at the baby and enjoying yourself. The one I went to had a big comfy bed and the techs were so nice!

Kiwi- you can try to google 3d/4d ultrasounds or private ultrasounds in your area. These places are for just looking at the baby and enjoying yourself. The one I went to had a big comfy bed and the techs were so nice!

Yeah, the one i went to had a really nice bed too. I enjoyed it, they even had music and everything to set the mood :D It was a very cool experience

I know for sure you can get one a an elective US place, not sure where else.

Do you mean like a private imaging center? I never heard of elective us. I am so new to this lol!! I have so much to learn.

Yeah :D The private ones, they aren't too pricey either. At least not here in Fayetteville.

Oh nice! I actually went to Triangle imaging center, and I am thinking of going back for some 4d at 30 weeks! I will see what they have!

Thanks! :) I actually went to an imaging center around 17 weeks for a 2d gender scan. They were amazing! We only paid $70 and got a whole gift box of stuff along with 30 3d / 4d images and the whole thing on video! It was amazing! I just did not realize that had stuff to buy hehe.

I know for sure you can get one a an elective US place, not sure where else.

Do you mean like a private imaging center? I never heard of elective us. I am so new to this lol!! I have so much to learn.

Yeah :D The private ones, they aren't too pricey either. At least not here in Fayetteville.

Oh nice! I actually went to Triangle imaging center, and I am thinking of going back for some 4d at 30 weeks! I will see what they have!

Sweet, that would be awesome to go back. Maybe you can get something cute with LO's heartbeat in it <3
I want to go back when i am further along, but hopefully my doc gets some good photos at my anatomy scan.

I will for sure get something cute! Good luck at the anatomy scan! :hugs:

How you been lately? :)
1 more day till your 20 week mark!! Then you are halfway there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->