18 Weeks & 2 days :D <3

How you been lately? :)
1 more day till your 20 week mark!! Then you are halfway there!!

I'm doing pretty good and yourself?
And I know, ahhhh so excited. &#9825; how was your weekend?

It was boring as usual cuz OH had to work and I have no friends :cry:.
How was your weekend? I hope better than mine lol.

It was boring as usual cuz OH had to work and I have no friends :cry:.
How was your weekend? I hope better than mine lol.

Aww :/ I hear you. I hardly have any friends here in NC. I got stationed here a year ago and still haven't met very many people so it's just me, my hubs and my dog :D
It was decent, cleaned most of it. lol

Aww :/ I hear you. I hardly have any friends here in NC. I got stationed here a year ago and still haven't met very many people so it's just me, my hubs and my dog :D

Gotta love cleaning! I will be your friend!

It is a similar situation for me. I moved here to be with OH, so he is the only one with friends lol. I don't really want to hang out with a bunch of guys tho.

I feel your girls pain... I only have my OH and my family. But they are so dysfunctional I have to stay away!!

Gotta love cleaning! I will be your friend!

It is a similar situation for me. I moved here to be with OH, so he is the only one with friends lol. I don't really want to hang out with a bunch of guys tho.

Yeah, sounds like a plan to me.
& I hear you, I am the same way. I don't mind it some times, it would be nice to have some friends in the area but it just hasn't worked out for me so far lol :D

I feel your girls pain... I only have my OH and my family. But they are so dysfunctional I have to stay away!!

lol I understand that, I hardly get to go home anymore. I was stationed in Germany for 2 years and met my husband there. I came back to the states and got stationed in NC, I am originally from SC but had some unfortunate car trouble and haven't been able to get another yet so it kinda sucks, don't get to go around too much and can't drive home or else I'd be a bit happier, have more friends there lol.

Is your husband from Germany or just happened to be there?

lol I understand that, I hardly get to go home anymore. I was stationed in Germany for 2 years and met my husband there. I came back to the states and got stationed in NC, I am originally from SC but had some unfortunate car trouble and haven't been able to get another yet so it kinda sucks, don't get to go around too much and can't drive home or else I'd be a bit happier, have more friends there lol.

Ooooh that must have been neat going to Germany! I also want to know if your hubby is German or not! That sucks about the car trouble, I hope you are able to figure it out soon!

Is your husband from Germany or just happened to be there?

He was stationed over there also. We met at a single soldiers retreat. I am currently still in, and he got out :D I will be done with the Army soon too though, thank God!

Ooooh that must have been neat going to Germany! I also want to know if your hubby is German or not! That sucks about the car trouble, I hope you are able to figure it out soon!

Germany was an amazing experience. Thankful for my time over there :D & No, he is an American. He was stationed over there while I was :D
& Thanks hun, I am hoping to get it all resolved soon too!

Hey sweetie! Checking up on you to see how you are doing. Sorry I was MIA for awhile. I actually had my baby pre-term on Tuesday @ 27+6. I have my parenting journal in my signature that has my birth story link in it as well if you want to read up on it.

Make sure to post a link for me if you have a new journal. I am so going to stalk you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->