18 Weeks & 2 days :D <3

Godsgal09

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am just getting back into posting on the site, but figured i would come and check out the second trimester group and make some friends :D As the title says I am 18 weeks and 2 days, the second trimester started off quite rough but is getting better as it goes. I am expecting our first baby, and it's a little girl :D What are yall having, if you know? How has your pregnancy been so far? :cloud9::kiss::winkwink:

Congratulations on your little girl!

We found out at 13 weeks through a blood test that we are having a boy. Our preference had been for another girl just for ease really but we are happy to have one of each :)

I am still feeling quite ill and tired but not as bad as I was so hoping I am gojng to finally get the 2nd tri energy I was promised lol :)

Congrats on team pink!!! I'm nearly 35 weeks now with our son, not second tri, but I find this section the most exciting ! ;)

Congrats on your little girl!
Sorry to hear the second tri started off rough, but hope your pregnancy from now on is easy breezy!
This is also our first and a girl <3
The beginning was tough, and then I had a few great weeks and now it's getting tough again! But it's all worth it.
This tri is definitely better than the first! I love planning!

Congratulations on your little girl!

We found out at 13 weeks through a blood test that we are having a boy. Our preference had been for another girl just for ease really but we are happy to have one of each :)

I am still feeling quite ill and tired but not as bad as I was so hoping I am gojng to finally get the 2nd tri energy I was promised lol :)

Aww, congrats to you! My husband wanted a little boy :D
How is it having a little girl? I am so excited, and nervous as it is our first.

I totally understand what you mean, I am hoping most of my morning sickness and everything is gone for a while, and the whole being tired :D Maybe we will have that 2nd tri bliss soon! lol

Congrats on team pink!!! I'm nearly 35 weeks now with our son, not second tri, but I find this section the most exciting ! ;)

Aww, thank you so much.
& Congrats to you, that must be exciting that you don't have too much longer left. It is pretty exciting over here. Don't get many comments back from some of the other boards.

Congrats on your little girl!
Sorry to hear the second tri started off rough, but hope your pregnancy from now on is easy breezy!
This is also our first and a girl <3
The beginning was tough, and then I had a few great weeks and now it's getting tough again! But it's all worth it.
This tri is definitely better than the first! I love planning!

Thanks hun! I hope things get better for you soon!
Are you excited about having a little lady? I agree with you, I tell myself this sucks sometimes but it will definitely be worth it when I get to hold my little lady :D
How far along are you? & What is your due date?

Yes! I am super excited! I was sure it was a boy, and DH thought it was a girl, so I was a bit upset my instincts were wrong, but other than ego- I am so happy! I see a lot of pink ruffles in the near future :)
I'm due Dec 5th, tomorrow 24 weeks <3

It will all be worth it in the end (typing that with heartburn!) I'm just afraid of the day she slams the door in my face and yells "I hate you!" LOL!

Yes! I am super excited! I was sure it was a boy, and DH thought it was a girl, so I was a bit upset my instincts were wrong, but other than ego- I am so happy! I see a lot of pink ruffles in the near future :)
I'm due Dec 5th, tomorrow 24 weeks <3

It will all be worth it in the end (typing that with heartburn!) I'm just afraid of the day she slams the door in my face and yells "I hate you!" LOL!

Haha yeah, I said it was a girl from the beginning and then my husband had me convinced it was going to be a boy. A lot of my family and friends see a lot of pink ruffles for her, I am sort of excited, my husband doesn't want to deal with a lot of pink :/

That is true, I have to remind myself it will be worth it when I can hold her :D & OOH, I feel you on that. I am not looking forward to an attitude or those days she feels like she hates me.

Congrats on :pink:! I am also third tri but I love second tri. I find it to be the "dreamy" phase.

Welcome to 2nd tri and a huge congratulations :) we are expecting a little boy, we've already got a little girl who's 3 so it's going to be nice to have one of each. We are just struggling with names at the moment xx

Welcome to 2nd tri and a huge congratulations :) we are expecting a little boy, we've already got a little girl who's 3 so it's going to be nice to have one of each. We are just struggling with names at the moment xx

Aww thanks, and congratulations to you. That's pretty exciting :) Do you guys have a list of names you like at least? We finally settled on a name for baby girl.

Im having a girl too! And due october 18th! But they said she could come sometime in september cause of how massive she is :blush:

Congrats on your baby girl!

My second semester started out pretty rough. I had a few good weeks where I had a little burst of energy and now I'm totally exhausted again.

I'm 25 weeks, due on Thanksgiving, and having a girl. They said she could come early December, which would be really cool. My mom and I both have birthdays in December. It'd be three generations of Sagittarius girls hahaha

Congrats on your lil girl! First baby for me too, and she is also a girl!! :D

Congrats on your baby girl!

My second semester started out pretty rough. I had a few good weeks where I had a little burst of energy and now I'm totally exhausted again.

I'm 25 weeks, due on Thanksgiving, and having a girl. They said she could come early December, which would be really cool. My mom and I both have birthdays in December. It'd be three generations of Sagittarius girls hahaha

Aww, that would be pretty awesome if she comes in December :D
I know you must be excited :D Have you bought clothes and stuff yet? Or had your baby shower?

Oh yes! But not knowing when she will come is so much agony. How are you feeling lately? Any cute purchases yet? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->