• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aww congrats hun I'm hillary 20 I have a an almost 4 year old son called hayden and I have a 20 week old daughter called aleia.

Love the picture he is gujuzz xx

Welcome back! :wave:
Aww Finn is adorable! congrats on #2!
I'm Briana, I have a two year old named Peighton and a 7 weeks old named Savannah:flower:
have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats! I'm Emilee, I'm 17, and 35 weeks with my little girl. :) Your son is adorable!

Congrats! I'm Evita and i'm 17 due one day before you :D Happy and healthy nine months xo

Congratulations!
Welcome back, I don't know if you remember me haha.

YOUR DUE DATE IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!:) Congrats:) i am Bethany i'm 15 and due June 18th with my little girl making me 30 weeks and 5 days:)

congrats Daphne! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I'm 28 weeks tomorrow :) The beginning of my pregnancy wasn't that bad but its getting much harder now that I'm bigger! Kaya is heavy and when she gets tired she wants to be carried, which is rather awkward with a bump in the way!

Congrats! I'm due just a couple of weeks after you. Finn is so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->