19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

Me too!!! :O Just discovered if I don't get PG this cycle and my cycle next month is the same length as this one, AF would be due on 23rd December... Could get an xmas day :bfp: !! I'm not going to tell OH this at all, if AF doesn't arrive on 23rd I might take a test on Christmas Eve and if it's positive wrap it up for him :x

Imagine!

Guys! I have been the most terrible person! Not keeping in contact :( how is everyone doing? Hope you all have little bubbas or one on the way!

Guys! I have been the most terrible person! Not keeping in contact :( how is everyone doing? Hope you all have little bubbas or one on the way!

We have :happydance:

What about you?

ahhh omg! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

my life has changed a lot, I am no longer with my boyfriend but am with someone new! I then went on the injection but after a long long talk, me and my current OH have decided that I will not have my next injection and that we are going to not try but not prevent :) I just hope it won't take too long to conceive after the injection!

ahhh omg! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

my life has changed a lot, I am no longer with my boyfriend but am with someone new! I then went on the injection but after a long long talk, me and my current OH have decided that I will not have my next injection and that we are going to not try but not prevent :) I just hope it won't take too long to conceive after the injection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->