19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

I will. I;m hoping this is the month! I want to go baby shopping already!!!!

Hahah me too! I saw a crib in a shop literally less than 1 minutes walk from my house. It always has baby stuff in it and walking past is annoying because they put it outside a lot :p.

:bfn: today. But there's still looooots of time !!

Doesn't it take about 3-7 days for it to be a positive?

I still haven't gotten the witch. I been so bloated I look pregnant and my nipples still hurt! You know when the get perky, its that part that sticks out the hurts so much and they're practically forever perky! There are days when it soft and days were they're hard. Its weird.

It does but hcg obviously starts pumping as soon as implantation happens!! I'm just being overly hopeful hahaa!

Ladiieeeeeesss!!!

Sorry for not being on recently!! Just have to ask????

Please tell me you see it to???

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7621352.html

I see it. Its light!! Maybe you should try again later or tomorrow? Fx for you!
:dust:

BullsBabe are you pregnanst?! I just now peeped your ticker!

Sorry to bring it down but I'm having a really emotional night, I wrote up my miscarriage story (link in my sig) and it made me really tearful :'(

Hi guys!!

So sorry about how you're feeling Kazine :cry: I'm keeping FX'd for you!!

On another note!! Blood tests confirmed!! :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Still very early days!! Keeping FX'd for a healthy 9 months!

Aww congratulations! May you have a wonderful & healthy pregnancy!

So yesterday was my one year anniversary. I wanted to poas but I was scared. I know I should be getting my the :witch: next week. I wanted him to get the greatest gift but I didn't do it. I'm just praying with me taking prenatals and him taking some vitamins we get lucky. I hope I get a bfp soon so I can either have a Christmas or a birthday gift.

Happy one year ^.^

AF came :( I'm gutted. OH is very gutted, he was crying. I knew he was excited because I thought I had IB but I didn't know he had been "sure" I was pregnant :( So he's devastated! Onwards :(

Big congrats Bullsbabe! You must be so happy :) Can't wait to see your first scan!!

Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear that. I guess we're the same. The hubby thinks I'm finally pregnant because I'm so freaking round its crazy and my boobs been hurting me for about two weeks! Plus I been gagging and vomiting again. I have a feeling that the witch is going to come.

But I agree. I can't wait to see BullsBabe first ultrasound!

I can't even believe it. AF came at 3am yesterday morning and it’s pretty much finished now. I think it might be because of taking vitex. I hope it’s a good sign. It's also a LOT lighter. I'm usually worried all day and night about leaking and I have been still obviously but there is absolutely no need apparently. I love it! I hope it is a good thing :|. My cycle this month was 27 days as well, down from 31 days last month. :happydance: Also praying that's a good thing.

I'm going to be testing today even though my af is do next week. My boobs feel full and heavy! My nipples and breast hurts. My stomach and nipples are also itchy at time. Fx that this is my month!

Ugh, it was a negative. I'm not even ovulating. :cry:
IMG-20131110-00017.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"