19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

I did a opt first. I'm also having a feeling I didn't ovulate at all.

Did you not take OPK? Are you going to next month? What about charting?

I've tried charting and it didn't work out for me. I would forget to temp before getting off the bed. I have some O strips. I don't when to check but the 2 times I did they were a negative.

so my gyn called me and told me I got a 1cm cyst in my right breast... grr

Ah dear :( what does that mean for you then?

Nothing for now. In 6 months or less I have to do another breast sonogram. If its still the same I have nothing to worry about. However if it gets bigger... Well she didn't say anything.

Hi, haven't read through all the replies on this thread but wanted to say I was 19 when I fell pregnant with my 1st, I was also in uni. He is now 3 years old, has a 1 year old brother and I graduated with a 2:1! So it's possible to have your family and your education. Hard work, not gonna lie!! But doable!!

Me and OH were at an engagement party tonight and there were young kids running around and dancing (literally we could not stop AWWWWWWWWing when they were all doing Gangnam Style!) and the couple's kid (about 4) was just coming over to us all the time and stuff and we ended up playing with him and chasing him about and stuff at the end and we had so much fun we both left even broodier than ever.

Funny moment was when I said goodbye to the kid and he ran up to hug me and I tried to pick him up without realising JUST HOW HEAVY 4 YEAR OLD KIDS ARE and I could not for the life of me get up! It's not that he was heavy it's just once you've picked them up it's the actual job of getting into the standing position after that! ha ha haaaaaa. Honestly he is so cute and he looked awesome in a little suit complete with waistcoat!! aaaaah.

Just wanna be pg now!!!!

I'm babysitting my baby cousin tomorrow. I consider him my baby because I been there for him since day one and I thought him how to eat with a spoon! Weird part is some people would actually think he's mine and how the baby looks like the hubby! lol

Hi there ladies!!

Any news yet? How's your cycles going? Sorry I'm not online much :(

Its okay Bullsbabe I'm sure you're off celebrating and excited! :p

I just got my +OPK so my cycles are getting shorter. Must be the vitex. But I'm wondering if a 10/11 day follicular phase is normal or too short. And I wonder if it's going to keep getting shorter as I ovulated on CD15 last month and CD19 on the day before that!!!

It's reassuring to know that because of my shorter cycle I'm on CD10 when I would only be on CD6. Shaving off 4 days a cycle would get rid of like, 48 days of unneeded waiting in a 12 month period! (Hopefully I won't be trying that long though obviously).

AF is longer. Its usually 4 days not 5. I'm back to throwing up chocolate whenever I eat some. Which sucks because I love chocolate. I had chocolate for almost a whole week.

I recently discovered a friend of mine is almost 8 months. She didn't even want to get pregnant. She got pregnant again two weeks after she got an abortion. The hubby has a friend who had a baby not to long ago and they recently adopted a baby girl.

I'm trying to stay positive but its hard.

Hello ladies. I need some help, if it's possible.

The witch came on the 14 and went away on the 17. Now on the 19 and today, the 20th, I've been seeing some brownish color mixed with cm. I only see it when I wipe. At times its red/pinkish.

Does anyone know what that is? I haven't BD in like 3 or 4 days.

I don't know :(. Maybe it's just the fact you're TTC, i've heard it can mess up your cycles and stuff?

I think I ovulated yesterday. CD11 is so early!

Fx that you did. Hopefully you BD yesterday.

I'm not sure what it is. If its still showing when I wipe for another 2 or 3 days I'm going to call my gyn. See what she says.

Just noticed I got some bogger like EWCM. I may be ovulating soon!

Hopefully! Do you want to join my Preggo Before Christmas thread? It's just us two left here I think! :p

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2069877-pregnant-before-christmas.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->