19, pregnant and scared

essa

Reaction score
I am called vanessa and im 19. Just found out i was pregnant today. it was unplanned and i am not with the father. im in college as well.

i dont want to give it away. i want to be a good mum. but im really scared and i hope coming here and talking to other mums to be will help.

i dont know how to tell my family, college, how to deal with the changes, what i can do to prepare so i can be a GOOD mum. what i need to eat( i havent been eating cus i feel so anxious!!) how do i calm down???

any advice would be appreciated. im hoping just talking about it will help. thankyou!

Hi there essa and welcome to the forums. I was sort of in the same position just months ago minus the father not being with me. If you want to talk I'm here feel free to pm me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello there, hun and welcome. Don't be scared, check out the Pregnancy Club section, and you'll get your answers about what to eat and what to avoid - there's a sticky on this topic. :flower:

Hey vanessa my name is nicky and i also got pregnant at 19 (though it was planned) not much advice here but just do what you feel is right for yourself and the baby, my friend was in your situation she accidently got pregnant (at 17) and was at college she explained it to her mentor and he was very helpful they arent there to judge they are there to help x goodluck and congratulations on your pregnancy x

Hey Vanessa! I am, also, 19 years old, pregnant, and not with the father-to-be! It's frightening, yet, I can't help but be excited about my baby! I'm a full time student in college, however, next semester, I'll only be part time because of the new baby! Just keep your faith. Everything will fall into place. Your pregnancy should be happy. :o) Don't worry so much about the little things. You'll be a good mother because you're already juggling all of the responsibilty! (Your motherly instincts have already kicked in!) <3 I wish you the best!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Congrats and welcome! I was 19 aswell, PM if you want to chat :hugs:
___XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann