19 weeks and feeling kicking. Normal?!

mrsb2010

Mummy to a little ladybug
Reaction score
I'm 19 weeks and have been feeling baby kick for a past two days. Definite kicks. I felt flutters at 14 weeks. Why do people keep telling me it's early to feel kicks. I can feel them an it's not wind! I can feel from the outside! just make me feel like I'm lying! This is my first but everyone is different!

TOTAL envy!!!!lol You're not alone hon. I've seen plenty of ladies on here feel true kicks at 19wks. I'm just starting to feel movement now but have to question every feeling still:shrug: I think it depends on placenta placement & where bubba is at that moment. Don't let'em get to ya just enjoy it!!:flower:

I started feeling gentle little kicks just after 19 weeks too. They just got stronger from there and my OH felt them at about 20+4

They're real hard too and make me gasp sometimes. I feel so lucky to be able to feel baby so early! And so now I'm thinking I have a BIG baby in there!! Lol

I've been feeling movement and flutters since 16 weeks - and I'm not a small person either :) - and everyone tells me it's too early. I don't care what they think, it's definitely baby. I trust my own body and instincts - they've got me this far :)

I've been feeling movement and flutters since 16 weeks - and I'm not a small person either :) - and everyone tells me it's too early. I don't care what they think, it's definitely baby. I trust my own body and instincts - they've got me this far :)

Yeah me too. Xx it has to be baby or an alien lol. People just like to bring happy things down hey. X

I started feeling movement and kicks on Tuesday and have felt more and more everyday :) and i'm only 17 weeks

i started feeling flutters at about 15 weeks but for the past 4-5 days i have been feeling very definate kicks and i am no a small lady (uk size 16/18) my MW agrees its definately baby i am feeling and this is my first so if i were you just ignore the people telling you its to early every lady and her baby is different you know your body and what you are feeling just sit back and enjoy your LO having a little party in there xx

i swear i felt a kick the other day and im only nearly 16 weeks. not little butterfly's which would be understandable at this stage but a full on kick. ive told myself it must have been wind cos its soooo early but i know what a baby kick feels like and im so sure it was. it was too high up for wind too.
ive just done some math and i was feeling kicks last time at around 19/20 weeks. i know cos i remember baby kicking on xmas day and hed been kicking for a few weeks at that point.
id say thats pretty normal hun. enjoy it before baby gets bigger and decides to stick u right in the ribs ouch!!! lol x

Yeah this is my first and I felt flutters from 14+6, and proper kicks that OH could feel from 18 weeks exactly. I'm proper skinny, and my placenta is apparently high up at the back. Dunno whether that makes a difference but either way, I felt her super early as well.

Enjoy it! :D x x

I am 20 wks and I have been feeling real kicks for weeks!! I am small and this is my 5th baby so you"d think they would understand that I know what a baby moving feels like..lol
Congrats on feeling your baby so early!!!!

I'm 20 weeks with my second and have felt kicks for weeks . I can feel baby turn and roll over and when it does I have a real hard lump ... Didn't feel half as much with my first.. The placenta must be laying in a completely different place as I can't believe how much I can feel this time ! Everyone carrys differently though , my friends is also 20 weeks not showing at all , put on weight but no bump and hardly feels baby. This is her third . As I say everyone is different.

I've been feeling hard kicks from the outside since about 18 weeks and felt lighter kicks since about 15-16 weeks. This is also my first, so I think its completely normal to feel it that early.

sorry to high jack thread but its interesting that people are saying about everyone carrying differently. this time for me ive felt no flutters but can clearly feel baby moving about. its so different from last time, ive really been doubting that what ive been feeling is baby. feel a bit better now tho.
x

I'm 20 weeks with my second and have felt kicks for weeks . I can feel baby turn and roll over and when it does I have a real hard lump ...

Yes! I can feel that too, my placenta is completely posterior. It feels so weird when she is turning around and squirming.

total envy...i have not even had a definite flutter yet. x

I believe I have experienced flutters--like a little popcorn popping up. I am pretty confident it is not just tummy workings, but the actually baby. i am quite thin and thought perhaps that might mean i would feel things sooner.

felt the 1st kicks at 18 weeks. If it's a good kick and i press down on my belly i can feel it on my hand

Hi, with my first I felt true kicks at 18 weeks. On mon I had a scan at 16+2, whilst laying there waiting for the doc to cone in I felt some strong kicks, I pressed on my belly and felt it on my hand too. When the doc came in oh and I were laughing fascinated at it being so early. The doc scanned exactly where my hand was and sure enough there was my baby's little legs kicking like mad! The doc wasn't surprised I could feel it! Since I've felt loads, mostly when laying on my back xx

I'm feeling popcorn popping feelings and I'm only 13 weeks.....I'm a big size 18 too. I know it's not bowel movement.....well I'm pretty sure it's not! My OH thinks I might just need a big poo :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->