19 weeks & NO amniotic fluid plus p.p.

mamabearjen, i'm so sorry to read this news. big hugs xxx

Yesterday I had the ultrasound and my doctor called on the same day saying they wanted to talk on an ultrasound because he saw some abnormalities with my baby. My husband and I went to the office and he said I had no amniotic fluid and no kidneys, and I had to end the pregnancy because if the baby arrive in late gestation will not survive. I didnt fell my water break, and this one is my third pregnancy, never had any problems with the others pregnancies. Anyway, we will see a especialit to know if the baby has a chance to survive, the little heart is beating normally. I'm desperate, anguished. All my family is in Brazil, I'm away from my family, friends , I can not tell anyone, this is agonizing. I can feel the baby moving and every time I cry cuz I know he does not belong to me. Some of you have already gone through this situation and had a happy ending ... or not? Please, if you could share the story with me I thank you guys, I'm alone, I never heard about it, I do not want to lose my baby. Thanks

Im sorry to hear that...it is exactly what i went through. I'm being induced a week from today. I have hope/confidence that this little one will be born aliove at 33 weeks & i will be able to meet it & cherish every second of it very short life. -hang in there 7 give us an update.

mamabearjen - Your story has touched my heart. My family and I will be praying for and wishing your hearts' peace.

Im sorry to hear that...it is exactly what i went through. I'm being induced a week from today. I have hope/confidence that this little one will be born aliove at 33 weeks & i will be able to meet it & cherish every second of it very short life. -hang in there 7 give us an update.

will there be any chance of ur LO surviving?

i will be hopeful for that 1 percent chance! miracles do happen! i admire your strength....

mamabearjen, I'll be thinking about you on the 30th. I hope you get to meet your baby - and I really, really hope he/she is in that 1%

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I hope for the very best for you and LO.

Im so sorry. I pray for you, your family and your little one xxx

What a terribly sad story :cry:

I lost my daughter at 24 weeks due to Hydrocephalus, its truly soul destroying having to go through this. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that some miracle happens for you. :hugs:

:hugs: Thinking of you today, hope everything went well yesterday and that you got to spend some time with your LO. :hugs:

I read your thread and I'm so sorry you're going through this...
Thinking of you today...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i got in the hospital last night at midnight they started the induction. im not waiting on the pitocin to kick in they started it at 11:00am thanks for all your love & support i will try & continue to re post as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->