19th birthday while pregnant, what to do?

My birthday is next Saturday and i'm not sure what to do on my birthday with my friends and my boyfriend. I am going to be 7 months pregnant on Sept 10. What do you guys think I should do for my birthday?? :shrug:

haha I'll be 4 months for my 19th in a couple weeks too! I'm having the same problem as you I'm thinking about going out to dinner with my friends, and then making my boyfriend take me out shopping haha

It's my 19th next month. I spent my 17th pregnant, I spent that at a friend's house with OH watching a film and eating cake, but I was 9/10 weeks so really sicky. For my 18th I just went for a meal with my family, LO was 4 months old and this year I'll likely do the same or with OH if he's off work for it. Meals are a great idea, and maybe the cinema? Or things like bowling etc? I live on a small island so not sure what things you can really do as we have nothing up here :haha:

I never had a birthday whilst pregnant, my birthday was a few weeks after giving birth so I had a newborn baby on my 19th.

I'd say a trip to spa, a meal out or trip to the cinema? Just anything fun and relaxing that doesn't involve alcohol :) xx

I'm having the same problem as you. I turn 19 in december, but i'll be 38 weeks pregnant by then! I've decided that this year i'm skipping my birthday and hibernating, I can't see myself wanting to do much else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->