19th cycle TTC.. promised myself I wouldn't test early this month

Yeh me too i would be testing again is there a local supermarket or chemist that will do a frer?

Get on amazon and order a frer!!! I totally see that line!!!

I'm going to hold off doing another test now for a few days at least. I just can't face another faint line wandering what it is :( I'll take a photo of the test I took apart if I can get a pic of the line. Give me a few mins I've just woke up lol x

Pic of the Superdrug test taken apart. I could see a faint line within the time frame but I know the line since taking it apart is likely to be an evap. Don't think the camera has picked it up well but to the naked eye it's there x

Attachments

• 20170831_173824_opt.jpg
    20170831_173824_opt.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 45
Really hoping this is it. I'm supposed to be going back on Clomid next cycle and i have awful side effects so if I got my BFP it would be amazing x

I see it too. Fingers crossed for you hun keep us updated what ever happens xx

Thank you.. I will keep you updated. Going to wait a few more days before testing again because if I am pregnant I should get decent lines by then. Fingers crossed x

Just looking back through my old threads and I didn't get a decent line until CD30 last time I was pregnant so still a couple of days to go. Hoping and praying. Feels like I've been TTC #2 forever lol x

I'm not patient at all really but I am fed up with seeing faint lines so just want to wait a few days and hopefully get a decent line :)

Thank you Agcam x

Just been to home bargains and noticed 2 tests for 99p so I got 2 boxes. Just did one and it was BFN :( I see a hint of something but 99% sure I just have line eye. Got 3 tests left so I'll probably do one each morning x

Attachments

• 20170901_110307_opt.jpg
    20170901_110307_opt.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member