19th cycle TTC.. promised myself I wouldn't test early this month

I'm glad it's not just me! I'll retest in the morning. I haven't stopped running to the loo today to check if AF has arrived because I felt crampy earlier but it was just CM. Really hope that I finally get my BFP in the next few days. Dreading having to take Clomid again x

Hope I'm not doing all your heads in! According to the period tracker app on my phone AF isn't due till Tuesday but I'm not sure how accurate it is. My cycles have ranged from 29-32 days these past few months x

My period log.. it's hard to say which day af is actually due:shrug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170901-161457.jpg
    Screenshot_20170901-161457.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
i would count the longest so 32 days unless you get a nice bfp then it will be 9 months lol

The 32nd day will be Tuesday so maybe it's still too early x

I see a faint line there too! My AF is due Tuesday as well and I'm getting faint lines, so in the same boat!

Good luck emzy. I think I've just commented on your thread.

I'm feeling really crampy tonight like I usually do when AF has arrived but I keep going to the loo to check and there's nothing there :shrug:

Just gone to the loo and wiped brown blood so I expect AF will be in full flow by the time I wake up tomorrow morning:( thanks for all your support ladies. Hopefully I'll have better luck next month when I'm back on the Clomid x

Thats so frustrating for you. Keeping my fingers crossed its next month for you xx

Well I was right.. woke up and I've got a heavy flow and in lots of pain :( back on the Clomid tomorrow which I really didn't want to happen as the last cycle I took it I had really bad side effects.

The last 2 cycles where i haven't been on Clomid my cycle has arrived on CD29.. does this mean I'm ovulating on my own? :shrug: on my Clomid cycles they seem to be a few days longer x

The only way to tell if your 100 percent ovulating is temps or doctors sorry about clomid

I've got 3 rounds of Clomid left to take so I think I'm just going to take them and see what happens.. Hopefully I'll get my BFP. I'm just going to have to put up with the side effects. At least I know i definitely ovulate whilst taking it. Feeling so down today. I was convinced this month was going to be my month after all those faint lines :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->