1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

KIALea

Reaction score
Hey so im putting myself at 1dpo after getting a pos opk yesterday afternoon, i dont temp so its a glass half full approach. might be a day too early but its easier to gage it this way, plus it coincides nicely with the 1st of the month so i can keep track on what dpo i am for sure!!

If anything it will be a constant reminder lol!! Anyone want to symptom spot with me?

Lea x

Hey!! I dont temp either. I think I am 6 dpo. Having the occasional sharp pain here and there. Normal

Heya :)

Ive been absolutely boiling hot today. Maybe its a good sign of ovulation. Ita not any warmer in the idfice or im not wearing duff clothes but ive had sweaty palms all day!!!

Fx crossed for you. Are you an early tester? Im pretty bad and hate the disappointment but ive bought ics this time at least :)

hi!!

I'm 3 dpo today (sept 2nd), so one day off from you! TTC#1 and this is only our 2nd cycle trying. But I feel good about our chances this month! Used OPKs and temping so I definitely O'd! No symptoms yet except for this nagging feeling that time is crawling by sooooo sloooowly ;)

Can I join you ladies today I would be 2dpo I'm anxious about this 2ww because we had decided to wait to try for baby #2 but our condom broke and I'm not on birth control I ovulated Aug 24th-31st and we BD'd on Sept 1st at around 4am, so now it's just a waiting game.

Hi all, I'm 2dpo today! Trying not to symptom spot already! Lol xx

Hi all, I'm 2dpo today! Trying not to symptom spot already! Lol xx

Tell me about it! All morning I've been like "wait! Are those cramps?!" "Hmm....I did feel EXTRA sleepy this morning..." "I'm not craving coffee like I normally do...in fact, the thought of it makes me feel kind of NAUSEOUS!"

Sigh...the TWW, the only time when you're actually excited to feel sick to your stomach!

Realistically I know there's really no way I could be feeling symptoms at 3dpo...or could I??? haha

Same here! Lol! Cramps in right side ( think it's just post ov cramps!) and tingly boobs! Probably post ov too! I hate this bit! Lol. When will you test? Xx

Hi girls!! Glad there are a few girls to wait with. Hate the 2 ww. Ugh. Good luck everyone.

Same here! Lol! Cramps in right side ( think it's just post ov cramps!) and tingly boobs! Probably post ov too! I hate this bit! Lol. When will you test? Xx

The plan is to try to hold out until Sept. 12th...but we shall see, knowing me I'll probably start early! What about you?

I'm not sure how many dpo I am, but I figure maybe 4dpo. I'm so over the TWW already! I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this month, but here I am anyway. :lol: I figure I'll do a test in about a week to see if anything happened this month. So frustrating having to wait! I hope you all get BFPs this month.

I'm not sure how many dpo I am, but I figure maybe 4dpo. I'm so over the TWW already! I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this month, but here I am anyway. :lol: I figure I'll do a test in about a week to see if anything happened this month. So frustrating having to wait! I hope you all get BFPs this month.

I have 6 of the wal mart cheapies in my drawer and fighting the urge already to test. :coffee:

I am 1 dpo today. This is our 9th month trying. I am so ready to be pregnant again. Here is hoping we all get a BFP this month. Can't wait for these 2 weeks to fly by!

Hi all can I join? I think I was 1dpo on the 1st of sept but I don't temp either so I'm not completely sure. My opk is still +ve, I have no idea what is going on but I had bad O pains on the 31st so for the sake of simplicity I'll stick with 1dpo on the 1st, and now 3dpo on the 3rd!

Its our 3rd cycle and I am so sick of seeing bfns! I told myself I wouldn't test early or obsessively but I've already got 30 tests waiting for me in the cupboard! Bring on the bfps!

Heya and good morning 3 dpo 3rd september for me here. Looks less there's a few of od around tje same time so its nice to all br in the same boat.

This month we are trying preseed again. I believe it worked to conceive our first baby the first month we used it (month 5 if 6) So heres hoping :)

Fx for you all!!

I always tell myself not to symptom spot or test eatly but the very fact I cant stay away from tww shows im pants at that xxx

The plan is to try to hold out until Sept. 12th...but we shall see, knowing me I'll probably start early! What about you?

I wanted to hold out until af due, but I'm scheduled for a nuclear bone scan on that day, so I will have to test early, if bfp, I won't be able to have the scan! So think I will try holding out until the 12th too! I got a good bfp with my dd at 11dpo, so if bfn by 12dpo I'm assuming I'm out anyway :-/ xx

Hi ladies I'm 5 dpo today and SS already although I swore I wouldn't! I'm saying I won't be testing early (two chemicals in the last 6 months can't bear to see another faint line) but I know me and I can't help myself, nothing other than some moodiness and nausea for me which I get with pmt anyway! I usually have a 12 day lp so AF is due in about 7/8 days xxxxxloads of luck to everyone

My initial plan was to hold out until the 12th too, but I'll probably start at 8dpo on the 8th! I also told myself I would not test early but then I went and bought 30 pregnancy tests :( I really need to grow some self-control

Steph what lovely names you have for your children, I'm dying to test at 5dpo honestly I'm ridiculous! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->