1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Aw thanks Oasis! That's so nice to hear!

I started testing at 5dpo last month :dohh:, luckily we are going away this weekend and I will NOT pack any pregnancy tests so won't be able to test until 8 dpo

What are we like! I think its cause I got a faint line at 5dpo with my son now 10 months that's why I always start at 5dpo! Xxx

I am 1DPO and I am ready to take these tests haha. This will be the longest 2 weeks ever..hoping this is the magic month.

Lol if only we all implanted at 1dpo!! Xxx

Is that really a sign of ovulation? I can't be sure but I think my O day was on Sunday... sides of breasts were sore and that night I was SO HOT I could have thrown myself into a bucket of ice.

Heya :)

Ive been absolutely boiling hot today. Maybe its a good sign of ovulation. Ita not any warmer in the idfice or im not wearing duff clothes but ive had sweaty palms all day!!!

UGH - I haven't been on here in awhile and forgot to quote what I was replying to. lol!

Type like s right twat on my phone don't I lol. I dint know if that's a sign but I feel much cooler today :)

Going to try hols out to the 10th! She says. But I have ics this time.

I caved lol BFN of course although on these (not ICS) I can see the shadow of the test line so at least when I do test I won't think its a line lol, honestly, no more early testing I said, yeah right!! Xxx

Haha, so all of us who said we'd hold out till the 12th will test on the 8th together then? :) Sounds good to me! haha.

Although hearing that people are testing at 5dpo makes me want to whip out a test tomorrow! Pray for me to have will power!

4DPO for me today, and felt cramps last night and this morning that felt exactly like AF cramps, which really freaked me out because I thought for sure I'd see AF and that would mean my luteal phase was squat. Luckily the cramps have subsided and now feel just normal, no other symptoms. FX for everyone!!!

What are we like! I think its cause I got a faint line at 5dpo with my son now 10 months that's why I always start at 5dpo! Xxx

OMG seriously?! I want to test tomorrow now! haha!

Katie sounds like implantation cramps I had them last cycle from 5 to 8 dpo, faint pos on 10 dpo xxxx I know I really shouldn't have tested! Xx

Yes honestly I must have implanted ridiculously early! I've got the pic of it but it wont let me upload, it was a pink handled Wondfo ic, supposed to be the best:) xxxx

Yes honestly I must have implanted ridiculously early! I've got the pic of it but it wont let me upload, it was a pink handled Wondfo ic, supposed to be the best:) xxxx

Oooh, I have a stack of those Wonfo's just calling my name right now! haha. I never would have thought you could implant so early without it being an ectopic. Interesting to know!

I had somewhat similar post-O cramps last cycle (though more sharp and twingey and only on one side) and thought for sure it was implantation, but alas no. It's funny how you start noticing things in your body so differently when you're TTC. Like I very well may have had these cramps in other cycles but never noticed. So I'm not getting my hopes up. Ok, I'm lying....my hopes are up! But I'm TRYING to be chill about it!

Know exactly what you mean but I also think it's wind moving about half the time with me lol! I find myself prodding with my boobs an awful lot to see if they are dore. I even do it at work by pushing my arm against my chest on the sky!

Noooo oasis. Im going to hold out till 8dpo at the very least. I hope haha. Xxx

Lol sorry girls I'm a terrible influence!! I wish I had some wondfos:) xx I've only ever had cramps that early when its been implantation, they are v similar to AF and quite uncomfortable, quite disappointed to have absolutely nothing ATM! X

Hello lovely ladies! Quick question. I usually get sore boobies after O, I am 7-9 DPO today and nothing. Wondering if it is a good sign or just means that maybe I did not O this month?? I have no clue. Thanks girls!!!

Hi all, I'd love to join in. I believe Aug 31 was my O day, which makes me 3dpo today. I only have used OPKs this cycle and got my first positive this past Saturday (Aug 30). I've had positive OPKs since and I'm not real sure why or what that means (if anything). According to my calendar, I'm due for AF around the 14th. With my first two children, we didn't plan and so all of this testing and waiting is new for me. I cannot believe the emotion that comes along with it and my heart goes out to you ladies who have been doing this month after month!

I too am 4 dpo. sept 3. can i join. had positive opk and my chart looks like I did. however my first chart.. Had some cramping today. little odd. and my one breast hurts, but i also have fibrocystic boobies.

4dpo today! And I have a pounding headache! But that's probably to do with crying most of yesterday evening over The fact that my little boy starts school next week :,( xxx

Hey! Can I join too? :)
This is my first cycle trying for baby #2! I got a positive opk on aug 31 at noon so I will assume I O'd that day. So that makes me 4DPO. I ran out of opk to test the day after so don't know for sure. My EWCM stopped a day after so I think that is right. No symptoms here. With my first pregnancy I also had no symptoms. Now I wait. I was thinking the 12th I would test. I expect AF on the 15th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->