1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Of course you can all join the more thr merrier. I got a pos opk on the 31st too but im saying I od sept 1st as I think I read pos opk means pending ovulation due in 12 to 48 hours so went with the day after.

I did a few more opks and they faded 1st and 2nd so didnt bother yesterday in the assumption I have od and my lh isnt just surging up and down. My pos opk was also cd 20 which ties in with about a 34 days cycle so expecting af around 14th sept.

I must say as crazy as I drive myself symptom spotting I don't think I recall any cramps and didnt have implantation bleeding when we conceived dd. O remember thinking I messed up the timing. Dtd way before o then couldn't bd on o due to being out at Xmas do. So I thought I was out the month we got pg so wasnt really paying attention till af was late. Previous month I had spotting but no bfp so I know my body likes to play nasty tricks on me lol.

Hey! Can I join too? :)
This is my first cycle trying for baby #2! I got a positive opk on aug 31 at noon so I will assume I O'd that day. So that makes me 4DPO. I ran out of opk to test the day after so don't know for sure. My EWCM stopped a day after so I think that is right. No symptoms here. With my first pregnancy I also had no symptoms. Now I wait. I was thinking the 12th I would test. I expect AF on the 15th.

We are exactly the same. I O'd on the 31st too and I'm expecting AF on the 15th. And I am also trying for my second, lol. Where is Canada are you from!? I live in Winnipeg.

I think AF got me at 5dpo! Dark red blood when I wipe :(

Oh no helsurf! Could it be implantation bleeding? How long is your lp usually?

Over here I'm 5dpo and no symptoms :( I know its early but I'm already feeling out.

:( helsurf what dpo are you? Is it proper flow? Could implantation bleeding!

Hey! Can I join too? :)
This is my first cycle trying for baby #2! I got a positive opk on aug 31 at noon so I will assume I O'd that day. So that makes me 4DPO. I ran out of opk to test the day after so don't know for sure. My EWCM stopped a day after so I think that is right. No symptoms here. With my first pregnancy I also had no symptoms. Now I wait. I was thinking the 12th I would test. I expect AF on the 15th.

We are exactly the same. I O'd on the 31st too and I'm expecting AF on the 15th. And I am also trying for my second, lol. Where is Canada are you from!? I live in Winnipeg.

This was my first month using OPKs so I might have done it wrong. I always did it at different times. But I always have eactly 30 day cycles so at least I know I get AF on the 15th. I had ewcm from the 27th to the 1st. So I O'd for sure on either 31st or 1st. How do you know when you O'd? I'm in Toronto so kind of far from you but still a cool Canadian haha.

Of course you can all join the more thr merrier. I got a pos opk on the 31st too but im saying I od sept 1st as I think I read pos opk means pending ovulation due in 12 to 48 hours so went with the day after.

I did a few more opks and they faded 1st and 2nd so didnt bother yesterday in the assumption I have od and my lh isnt just surging up and down. My pos opk was also cd 20 which ties in with about a 34 days cycle so expecting af around 14th sept.

I must say as crazy as I drive myself symptom spotting I don't think I recall any cramps and didnt have implantation bleeding when we conceived dd. O remember thinking I messed up the timing. Dtd way before o then couldn't bd on o due to being out at Xmas do. So I thought I was out the month we got pg so wasnt really paying attention till af was late. Previous month I had spotting but no bfp so I know my body likes to play nasty tricks on me lol.

I was the same I didn't expect my bfp the first time because I had no symptoms and felt no O pain plus my hubby was working evenings while I work days so barely saw him O week and dtd a few times only. The month before I felt like I had symtoms which led to a bfn. So this time I expect no symptoms. Still kind of watching for some lol.

I don't think you can know you od for sure unless you temp. I dont temp so just going by the 2 matching lines on the opk test. Matching lines on the 31st and bd 31st and 2nd to hopefully catch it. Want a boy so trying to pinpoint o this time round lol :)

:( helsurf what dpo are you? Is it proper flow? Could implantation bleeding!

Definately a flow :( I had a funny cycle this month anyway with no ewcm so can't even be sure I actually ovulated :( over the time I was due to ovulate if had to work 5 nights and was really stressed, so think I'm definately out :( my lp is usually around 12-13 days, roll on next month! Good luck to you all! Xxx

Hi ladies can i join you please? Im only 3dpo, and i wont be testing early this month! As last month i had a chemical pregnancy so its put me right off testing early, i so had my hopes up that last month i was getting my rainbow after my mmc in November but i was wrong :( Af due about 16th sept, so if im lucky i might get a BFP for my birthday on 20th sept :) xx

I'm the same, I have absolutely no symptoms. Zero. Zilch. Pretty sure by this time with my first LO I had some. I remember having implantation cramps and a great big glob of weird cm at about 8dpo. So far nothing here, though I don't really know how many dpo I am. I figure we just didn't get the timing right this time.

Today I was thoroughly enjoying my Mac and cheese today and had a random thought Mac ñ cheese and pickles.hmm. I didn't do it Lol. Wonder if that can happen at 6 dpo

Definately a flow :( I had a funny cycle this month anyway with no ewcm so can't even be sure I actually ovulated :( over the time I was due to ovulate if had to work 5 nights and was really stressed, so think I'm definately out :( my lp is usually around 12-13 days, roll on next month! Good luck to you all! Xxx

Sorry to hear that Helsurf, hopefully things will go back to normal next month for you xxx :hugs:

How is everyone else feeling today? i thought i woke up with cramps but then i went to the loo so think it was just the other type of cramps again. And thought i felt a niggle in my ovary area while standing in the kitchen but again think im just feeling everything possible. Nothing to write home about with me in terms of cm or ib signs. 6dpo today.

8 dpo today and a big dip in temperature, boobs more sore and I've been feeling ill since last night but I think I'm just run down cause we've done so much lately, I thought I had some cramps today but I just needed the loo lol xxxxx

I had another temp spike today. What do you girls think. New to charting first one. I did though work midnight shift today so the times way off.any insight.

Can I join you ladies? I am also 6 dpo. The only "symptom" I have is that my gums are swollen and bleeding. But that could just be because I went to the dentist this week... We are TTC our first, so I have nothing to compare to.

Heather your temps are looking awesome:) xxxxxwhen you say the times way of exactly how? Sorry because you've no open circles I didnt realise! Xxx

Can I join you ladies? I am also 6 dpo. The only "symptom" I have is that my gums are swollen and bleeding. But that could just be because I went to the dentist this week... We are TTC our first, so I have nothing to compare to.

Of course welcome :)

7dpo today. feel absolutely nothing in my boobs or cramps. but i did wipe when i woke up for a week and there was a tinge of brown in my cm. not alot only enough for one wipe but it was the usual clear / white against the white toilet tissue.

im not getting my hopes up too much that its implantation bleeding because i had this last month too then got my period a week later!

How is everyone?

Kia I hope it is ib! I really think I'm out, zero symptoms, slightly sore boobs today but nothing else and I'm 9dpo, last cycle (cp) i had terrible cramps from 5 to 8 dpo which I think was implantation, had nothing at all this cycle:( got a faint bf at 10 dpo last monthxxx

Heather your temps are looking awesome:) xxxxxwhen you say the times way of exactly how? Sorry because you've no open circles I didnt realise! Xxx

We'll they range between 7-9am and last day is at 330 pm. Lol. So idk. I thought should have more open circles as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->