1dpo 27/12/10

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
Anyone fancy joining me :) will be testing around the 10th of jan x

It's either O day for me or else I'm 1 dpo, not sure as not charting. I'm just really regular. AF is due the 11tg, but I know I'll probably start testing early.

Lots and lots of :dust: to you, and FX'd for your :bfp: on the 10th.

I think I o'd yesterday not entirely sure tho CM was EW and sticky and just creamy today (tmi sorry lol) not really charting as not actively TTC just trying to keep track of cycle! Fx'd for your BFP too :d x

https://www.youtube.com/user/Toniacla.../8/tdWIq3d6shM

Above is the link for my ttc# 6 video called "supplements to regulate my period"

Please watch is you want info on supplements to ttc the natural way...
subscribe if you like!!

baby dust!!!

That is when I am testing too... I think i ovulated on the 15th... BFP for the both of us

Hey I do TTC videos on youtube... please watch... : ) I update every week

My youtube account won't let me sign in lol have to fight with it all the time lol!! Will have a look anyway! Bfp's all around for all of us xx

I'll be testing with you! keep me posted much luck!
We'll get through this 2ww!! I feel good things coming for us all!!

Welcome :d we can all SS together lol fx'd girlss x

defnitely! I'm trying not to be a serial tester this month!

Yeah same I'm trying to hold out to AF is officially late but last month she was 2 weeks late :/ so I've set my date for the 10th and refusing to buy tests until at least then x

Hi ladies!! Can I join you? I'm 1DPO today I think! Had a major long cycle last month but going by my usual cycle I'll be testing around 11th too!

Good luck girls! Xx :dust:

Of course you can! Welcome and baby dust to you x

Yeah same I'm trying to hold out to AF is officially late but last month she was 2 weeks late :/ so I've set my date for the 10th and refusing to buy tests until at least then x

We will get our bfp's! I just know it!!! We'll test together!:dust:

hey ladies can i join :) i ovulated yesterday im pretty sure. so i would be 1dpo today..ill be testing around the same time..the 10th or 11th as long as the :witch: doesnt show first

Of course you canfx'd for your BFP too!

How is everyone today?? X

Very good move not to have tests in the home!!! Fx for us both!!! I'm two days post ovulation and feel normal....I hate the wait...

Hey ladies, I'm 3dpo and am waiting to test around January 4, I'm getting really anxious! I feel slightly nauseous but it may just be in my head. My arms and legs are a little achy but idk if that could be a sign of pregnancy.

Hey ladies, I'm 3dpo and am waiting to test around January 4, I'm getting really anxious! I feel slightly nauseous but it may just be in my head. My arms and legs are a little achy but idk if that could be a sign of pregnancy.

Not sure about the achy arms and legs but nausea can be GL x

How's everyone today?
I'm going to try not to ss this cycle and at 1-2 dpo there's nothing to spot anyway.
This is my first full TWW on this forum and I already don't know what to do. I've never fully paid attention before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->