1dpo 27/12/10

I'm with you on no ss this month! Spent most of last month feeling twinges that weren't there. Really disheartening so just gonna relax this time.
When you all thinking of testing? Xx

I'm with you on no ss this month! Spent most of last month feeling twinges that weren't there. Really disheartening so just gonna relax this time.

Aww yeah I'm trying to avoid ss this month last month I stopped bcp and had every symptom u can possibly think of but apparently that's what happens when u stop it xx

Aww yeah I'm trying to avoid ss this month last month I stopped bcp and had every symptom u can possibly think of but apparently that's what happens when u stop it xx

When did you stop BC - I did a few months ago and like you, i was so sure I was pg before Af arrived - hoping things have settled down this month, certainly feel different this time xx

About 2 month ago, yeah I feel different this month than I did the first time coming off it waiting on AF she came after 6 weeks! Was horrible not knowing what was going on with my body x

Hi, can I join you. I got my first positive opk on Monday 27th. Going to test next wed on 5th Jan x

how is everyone doing? I'm now 3 dpo...going crazy already! not sure why this month it's been extra difficult! (maybe because two more of my friends are prego!!)
No symptoms yet! not feeling too hopeful anymore!!

Still early needshelp don't lose hope! I've been feeling tired a lot lol! I blame getting the OH a kinect for his xbox for xmas its so addictive and can't turn it off lol!

And welcome mrsnicols! Hope you get your BFP this month! X

Still early needshelp don't lose hope! I've been feeling tired a lot lol! I blame getting the OH a kinect for his xbox for xmas its so addictive and can't turn it off lol!

Thanks! I hope so! welcome to everyone! i'm reading blogs, BFP's EVERYWHERE! pray this is our month! I've been off BC since summer of '09 so its been a LONG process for us! FX and praying sooo much, though I feel nothing...:(

How is everyone today? Only 11 days till testing (for me anyway) anyone think they will cave early lol?

Anyone got plans for their new year tonight? X

Thanks! I hope so! welcome to everyone! i'm reading blogs, BFP's EVERYWHERE! pray this is our month! I've been off BC since summer of '09 so its been a LONG process for us! FX and praying sooo much, though I feel nothing...:(

A lot of people don't feel anything before their BFP I personally had no idea for 8 weeks when I was expecting DS even my missed period I was blaming on stress from exams lol! I hope we all get it this month! X

How is everyone today? Only 11 days till testing (for me anyway) anyone think they will cave early lol?

Heh, I already tested this morning at 5 dpo. LOL. I'd had a feeling I may have O'd really early on the 21st, which could have made me 10 dpo. Plus with it bein the first day of 2011 I just HAD to test. Going to try to hold out til the 6th, and then start testing daily so I can find out EXACTLY when that second line shows up.

DH and I had a nice quiet NYE in, finished watching all 6 Star Wars movies over the last 3 days. We watched them in storyline order for the first time. Lol we're such nerds.

Heh, I already tested this morning at 5 dpo. LOL. I'd had a feeling I may have O'd really early on the 21st, which could have made me 10 dpo. Plus with it bein the first day of 2011 I just HAD to test. Going to try to hold out til the 6th, and then start testing daily so I can find out EXACTLY when that second line shows up.

DH and I had a nice quiet NYE in, finished watching all 6 Star Wars movies over the last 3 days. We watched them in storyline order for the first time. Lol we're such nerds.

Lol I sometimes feel like testing at 5dpo :/ lol I think u sometimes feel like that other lines gonna be there lol! Don't think I'll hold out to the 10th!

Aww sounds nice! I have to admit I've never seen any of the star wars, must make a point of watching them! X

I'm 8 dpo! feel nothing still...but have somehow managed not to test..i just don't want to see another BFN...praying and praying for a miracle!!!

I'm 8 dpo! feel nothing still...but have somehow managed not to test..i just don't want to see another BFN...praying and praying for a miracle!!!

my sister is ~6 months pregant and said she didnt feel one symptom til about a month ago.

Hey ladies how are we all? Trying not to ss but can't help myself and I dnt even know if this is a symptom, its pain right under my boobs like where the wire of my bra would be but its not because of a ill fitted bra as I got measured not long ago and its slightly sore under my armpit :s also my hips have had a stabbing feeling last night and this morning like AF was on her way but she's not due till the 10th, anyone have any advice? Could it just be PMS? X

Apparently love the sore boob symptom extends to armpits!!?? Could be a good sign! Not too long to wait now for us.

I've had the odd achy side but no symptoms at all other than that.
How u feeling? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->