1dpo 27/12/10

Extremely shattered :/ blaming it on having really restless night think the xmas period is catching up on me! Slept till quarter past 12_half 12 today and one o'clock yesterday!!! And I'm tired again already! Unbelievable lol had a sore lower back last night and had to get OH to give it a rub and the pain was right through to the front aswell! Our bodies are so strange! had a few drinks at the bells and was sick about 4 am and woke up without a hangover however I can still taste the sick!! And this was my attempt at no SS, failed lol! However a lot of my 'symptoms' are the same as last month so I'm not building my hopes up and I'm blaming that stupid bcp!!!

How are u feeling debralouise? X

hey ladies..im about 6dpo..ugh how the time is dragging! im not symptom spotting this month..although i can already tell there would be nothing to even notice for me! the ONLY thing that has happened since ovulation is pretty bad cramps from 1dpo to about 4dpo and then light ones yesterday n today..pretty bummed that i have NO other symptoms lol..i always SAY i wont symptom spot but in my head i always do :blush: too bad this month i cant even try :( lol how is everyone else?

Well my attempt at no SS failed too!
On new years eve I only had a couple of drinks and felt really really sick! Which us how I knew I was pg with grace!! Trying to
Put it out my mind but I've eaten sooo much today, finished graces tea, had a mccy d's and now just put pasta on!! Going it's all good but suppose time will tell.
You seem to have some really good symptoms stevensmummy - share some please!!:)) what day you testing? I'm not even sure if I ov'd at right time xx :wacko:

hey ladies..im about 6dpo..ugh how the time is dragging! im not symptom spotting this month..although i can already tell there would be nothing to even notice for me! the ONLY thing that has happened since ovulation is pretty bad cramps from 1dpo to about 4dpo and then light ones yesterday n today..pretty bummed that i have NO other symptoms lol..i always SAY i wont symptom spot but in my head i always do :blush: too bad this month i cant even try :( lol how is everyone else?

I've also seen a lot of people who have got their BFPS and not had any symptoms at all! So everyone always tries not to ss but I think we make ourselfs more awar of what's going on in the 2ww lol! X

Hi ladies, i'm new to this site and recently to England so i haven't made very many girlfriends as yet. My fiance is currently serving in Afghan but got home for a few days just before Christmas and well, things took place lol, (approx CD11 of 28day cycle)!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up as we've had to chemical pregnancies in the last year, but for the past 8 days i've had cramping like never before and have been feeling fairly light headed, especially when i stand up. I used to love chocolate but the smells turns me, and for the past 3 nights i have been sick for no reason. I'm feeling shattered, i've had the odd bit of back pain and the occassional stabbing pain in my boobs, plus my nip nips are stood well to attention. I know these are all symptoms, but i'm worried im seeing stuff thats not there also, anyhoo my next monthly friend should be here by the 8-9th Jan, please keep your fingers crossed for me x

Well my attempt at no SS failed too!
On new years eve I only had a couple of drinks and felt really really sick! Which us how I knew I was pg with grace!! Trying to
Put it out my mind but I've eaten sooo much today, finished graces tea, had a mccy d's and now just put pasta on!! Going it's all good but suppose time will tell.
You seem to have some really good symptoms stevensmummy - share some please!!:)) what day you testing? I'm not even sure if I ov'd at right time xx :wacko:

That was the same as me except I actually puked and woke up feeling fresh and later on that night could feel it all and still feel it right up till today, I would love to share them lol! Just hope I get something out of it this time lol! Yours sound promising too! Hopefully this is our lucky thread! I said I would test on the 10th as that's when AF is due but may have a sneaky test a few days before, what about u? Xx

Hi ladies, i'm new to this site and recently to England so i haven't made very many girlfriends as yet. My fiance is currently serving in Afghan but got home for a few days just before Christmas and well, things took place lol, (approx CD11 of 28day cycle)!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up as we've had to chemical pregnancies in the last year, but for the past 8 days i've had cramping like never before and have been feeling fairly light headed, especially when i stand up. I used to love chocolate but the smells turns me, and for the past 3 nights i have been sick for no reason. I'm feeling shattered, i've had the odd bit of back pain and the occassional stabbing pain in my boobs, plus my nip nips are stood well to attention. I know these are all symptoms, but i'm worried im seeing stuff thats not there also, anyhoo my next monthly friend should be here by the 8-9th Jan, please keep your fingers crossed for me x

Good luck love, got my fingers crossed for you!
:hugs: xx

Stevensmummy : my load of IC arrived on sat so I don't know if I can wait until the 10th!!!! Gonna try my best but if I give in I'll let you know!
Really hope this is a lucky thread!
:hugs: xx

Got my fingers crossed for you aswell! And welcome to bnb! Xx

stevensmummy i am with you, i am supposed to test the 12th or so but i am not sure i will make it through the weekend! lol. i have 10miu tests, those have to work ealry! LOL!

I don't have any tests but think I'll pick some up tomorrow :d had a drean last night I got a bfp woo lol! Hoping it comes true for all of us lol! X

make sure you dont use them until like the 8th if you are going early lol...so you arent prematurely disappointed!

make sure you dont use them until like the 8th if you are going early lol...so you arent prematurely disappointed!

DAMN !!!!!
I gave in and tested BFN! :cry::cry:

Im still only 9 DPO so realllllly hoping its just too early - Im such a fool but the tests were calling out to me!
Still got a little hope though - gonna pack them away somewhere hidden now until the 10th and have another go

I could kick myself!!

xx

I think I'll join you ladies. I have a slightly shorter LP than average so I'll be testing tomorrow. And the day after. Eek!

DAMN !!!!!

Im still only 9 DPO so realllllly hoping its just too early - Im such a fool but the tests were calling out to me!
Still got a little hope though - gonna pack them away somewhere hidden now until the 10th and have another go

I could kick myself!!

xx

Still early I'd give the tests to your OH and ask him to hide them I think that's what I'll do to stop me caving lol! X

DAMN !!!!!

I could kick myself!!

xx

Still early I'd give the tests to your OH and ask him to hide them I think that's what I'll do to stop me caving lol! X

Yeah thats a good idea, wouldnt surprise me If I found him testing if he's ovulating! :dohh:
Im trying to keep cheery coz I know i caved in far too early.

How you feeling? xx

DAMN !!!!!

I could kick myself!!

xx

Yeah thats a good idea, wouldnt surprise me If I found him testing if he's ovulating! :dohh:
Im trying to keep cheery coz I know i caved in far too early.

How you feeling? xx

Haha I'd kill my OH if he used them hehe!
Yeah far too early! I've read of woman testing from 10dpo and not getting a BFP till 14dpo!
Yeah feeling not bad got a stitch like feeling down at my uterus part I think lol down that region anyway and still have a slight sore back and TMI ALERT! Thought my cm was drying up until I got a big lump of creamy CM today! Other than that not noticed any other symptoms as I'm not long back from hosp with steven he has a chest infection and his temp was way up at 39.5!! I actually got the shock of my life! He is now cuddled up to daddy on the sofa with his duvet and a spiderman dvd so cute lol

How are u? Xx

I've also seen a lot of people who have got their BFPS and not had any symptoms at all! So everyone always tries not to ss but I think we make ourselfs more awar of what's going on in the 2ww lol! X

im hoping lol..i really went all out this month n tried everything! i still get little cramps here n there..n this morning had some shooting pains in my bbs..but nothing else besides that..i mean NOTHING lol..last month i had tons of symptoms n coulda swore i was pg but nope! so idk if maybe im just having a month where im not and no symptoms..or maybe i got lucky and am pregnant n still no symptoms..im ready to know either way..but not testing till im late..last month i didnt test even once..just waited for AF..and she even showed up a day late lol

im hoping lol..i really went all out this month n tried everything! i still get little cramps here n there..n this morning had some shooting pains in my bbs..but nothing else besides that..i mean NOTHING lol..last month i had tons of symptoms n coulda swore i was pg but nope! so idk if maybe im just having a month where im not and no symptoms..or maybe i got lucky and am pregnant n still no symptoms..im ready to know either way..but not testing till im late..last month i didnt test even once..just waited for AF..and she even showed up a day late lol

Aww I hope u get it this time around! I had some shooting pains yest but not taking much notice of it I'm trying not to build my hopes up but thinking too late lol! Last month af was 2 bloomin full weeks late for me! Bitch lol! Keep us posted how u get on X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->