1dpo - 31/01/11 - Anyone else??

no dreams for me....the cramping has gone but I still have hope because its still early in the game for me :) Going to Disney on friday!!

no dreams for me....the cramping has gone but I still have hope because its still early in the game for me :) Going to Disney on friday!!

Have fun in Disney! I think being around all the fun and excitment of Disney World will help you relax and conceive! I want to go to Disney! 2 of my friends are taking their children to Disney this month! So jealous!!

Ah i'm so jealous!!!!!I love disney!! We are planning another trip there next year. Hope you have a lovely time

x

My gums were bleeding this morning. And my bbs have been sore the past 2 nights when I got ready for bed but today they are still sore.

8dpo - Last night I had about 6 vivid dreams, and in all of them I was pregnant. My nipples began hurting last night too. I feel nauseous today and just weird. I think my bbs are bigger. Things are smelling super strong to me. Oh, and the protein shake I usually have tasted different. I actually asked my husband if he had put a different mix in the bag.

Still think I'm going to get a BFN. But, of course hopeful for a BFP.

I took a test Saturday. Way too early. It was a BFN.

I'm trying not to be too upset about it because it was really early.

Hi Everyone,
So i am 8dpo and so far i had bleeding gums at the weekend and have been peeing a lot.
Then last night i started spotting light pink blood (only when i wipe - sorry it TMI) and had stomach cramps. The very light spotting continued this morning with the cramps but it is now a light brown colour.
I got AF 10dpo last month and was hoping my luteal phase would get a bit longer this month. But i am worried that this is AF arriving very early!!! Although my periods are normally very heavy so it doesn't feel like AF. I keep thinking that maybe it is implantation bleeding but don't want to get my hopes up.
Will test in a few days if AF doesn't arrive properly.

How are you ladies getting on? Anymore testers?
x

Well, my fingers are crossed for you that it is implantation bleeding and not early AF!

I tested yesterday 7dpo and was 99% sure it would be negative but was really hoping. Oh well. Thank goodness for ICs.

So, I am still feeling better than I have my other TWWs. I have had the worst smelling gas (haha my husband has a cold and can't smell thank goodness). My nips have had stabbing pains ever so often. I am so tired and emotional. A few cramps here and there. Oh and I have had weird bowel movements. A couple times I had diarrhea. And the Peeing. I have been having to pee more and they are Big pees.
I wanted to pee on a stick last night so I peed on one of my dollar OPT and it was Negative. I find it better to see a Negative on a OPT than a Pregnancy test

So last month AF arrived on 9dpo midmorning, so that is today for me and so far no sign of AF.
Had very light spotting sunday pm and yesterday and very very light spotting this am. Also still have some mild cramps and gas (sorry if tmi) and the sides of my bb's are sore! very strange!
Really hoping AF stays away, will test tomorrow i think.

How are you ladies going?
x

I am waiting until Saturday morning to test as then I'll be 14 days since ovulating. Fingers crossed AF doesn't catch me first but since I've had no symptoms whatsoever except having a hell of an appetite since the weekend. Good lcuk!

How is everyone today. I am 9DPO today. Although Fertility friend is saying DPO7.. I like the 9 better. I am Trying not to test till Saturday. That is the day Af should be arriving. If I am on a 26 day cycle. It sometimes is 27 days.
I had some cramping last night after BDing. My stomach felt a little sick like I was about to get the runs but when I went to the bathroom nothing happened. But I did have weird BM's the last couple of days.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3316ed

How is everyone today. I am 9DPO today. Although Fertility friend is saying DPO7.. I like the 9 better. I am Trying not to test till Saturday. That is the day Af should be arriving. If I am on a 26 day cycle. It sometimes is 27 days.
I had some cramping last night after BDing. My stomach felt a little sick like I was about to get the runs but when I went to the bathroom nothing happened. But I did have weird BM's the last couple of days.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3316ed

I know you like the sound of 9 but I agree with the 7. 9 days ago your temps didn't meet the rules to indicate O.

Hi ladies,
So i am 11dpo today and got a BFN :-(
Last month AF arrived 9dpo so i thought it was worth a shot.

I'm not spotting anymore and there is no sign of AF so i don't know what to think really.

Has anyone tested? Anymore symptoms etc?

x

I used another OPK last night. BFN.. Maybe they aren't good for "predicting" pregnancy. But I don't know what my DPO is now. I'm totally confused.. I don't have any real symptoms anymore. Slight cramping ever so often, but thats it. My temp seems to be going down as well....

I used another OPK last night. BFN.. Maybe they aren't good for "predicting" pregnancy. But I don't know what my DPO is now. I'm totally confused.. I don't have any real symptoms anymore. Slight cramping ever so often, but thats it. My temp seems to be going down as well....

8 is way too early for a :bfp:. It isn't too early for in implantation dip though. I will check out your chart.

Later... you are really hovering just at your coverline. :( When is AF due?? It looks like soon maybe?

I haven't tested again. I'm going to wait and see if AF doesn't show before I test again. Hopefully she stays away and then I can test. She's due to show on the 14th. I didn't get the BFP with my son until the 3rd day after AF was due.

I can't really tell if I have symptoms now because I have a sore throat so I think I'm sick. The tiredness and dizzyness and heart racing could all be from that. The cramping and pulling just comes and goes, but it did that last month too. I think my bbs are fuller and may be hurting a little but I don't know if I'm imagining everything. I'm trying to not get my hopes up because I think it's going to be another BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->